Coast Guard Mostly Saves Very Stupid People, Study Finds

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
coast-guard.jpg

What can I say? While this is a site steeped in humor, it often gets right down to the nitty gritty of the matter.

Our service prides itself on response time, SAR organization, and comprehensive rescue pattern analysis. But it’s tough to stay on task when the bulk of these cases involve people paralyzed from the neck up. ”
Read more: Coast Guard Mostly Saves Very Stupid People, Study Finds – Duffel Blog

coast-guard.jpg

What can I say? While this is a site steeped in humor, it often gets right down to the nitty gritty of the matter.

Our service prides itself on response time, SAR organization, and comprehensive rescue pattern analysis. But it’s tough to stay on task when the bulk of these cases involve people paralyzed from the neck up. ”
Read more: Coast Guard Mostly Saves Very Stupid People, Study Finds – Duffel Blog

That is about the closest thing to truth I have ever seen come out of that site. And I agree with it even if it's only supposed to be humor.

t would be more accurate and less offensive to the Coast Guard to say that the Coast Guard saves everyone in trouble on the sea and most people get into trouble because they do stupid things.

Forum List

Back