CNN's Van Jones: "Even the most well-intentioned white person has a virus in his or her brain"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This entire crisis of what's occurring in our cities centers on black males. Black males.
Black males make up 7% of the entire U.S. population.
S-e-v-e-n fucking percent !!!!
I never ceases to be amazed how much attention seven lousy percent of the population gets !
It's fucking mind boggling !

You won't see Hispanic males, or Asian males make anywhere near this kind of fucking whining.
Black males are over-represented in every category of anything in this country. Including sports, media, crime, you fucking name it !
I cannot wait until I'm retired and living away from all of this !!

And by the way, yes I do believe the cop murdered Floyd, and I hope he fries for it.

CNN's Van Jones: "Even the most well-intentioned white person has a virus in his or her brain"

CNN's Van Jones has continued to weigh in on the racism that plagues America amid the riots and protests that have gripped the country following the death of George Floyd, saying that white liberals like Amy Cooper are more worrisome than the Ku Klux Klan.

During a recent segment, Jones said all white people of having a 'virus' in their brain known as racism no matter how 'well-intentioned' they may be.

'It's not the racist white person who is in the Ku Klux Klan that we have to worry about. It's the white liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park who would tell you right now, you know, people like that – "oh, I don't see race, race is no big deal to me, I see us all as the same, I give to charities."

Jones was referring to Cooper, a white woman dubbed 'Central Park Karen', after she made a false call to New York City police, claiming that an African American, who asked her to leash her dog while he was bird watching, threatened her life.

Van Jones can get away with saying the most overt racist things for 2 reasons a) he’s black b) he’s a democrat

Last edited:
This entire crisis of what's occurring in our cities centers on black males. Black males.
Black males make up 7% of the entire U.S. population.
S-e-v-e-n fucking percent !!!!
I never ceases to be amazed how much attention seven lousy percent of the population gets !
It's fucking mind boggling !

You won't see Hispanic males, or Asian males make anywhere near this kind of fucking whining.
Black males are over-represented in every category of anything in this country. Including sports, media, crime, you fucking name it !
I cannot wait until I'm retired and living away from all of this !!

And by the way, yes I do believe the cop murdered Floyd, and I hope he fries for it.

CNN's Van Jones has continued to weigh in on the racism that plagues America amid the riots and protests that have gripped the country following the death of George Floyd, saying that white liberals like Amy Cooper are more worrisome than the Ku Klux Klan.

During a recent segment, Jones said all white people of having a 'virus' in their brain known as racism no matter how 'well-intentioned' they may be.

'It's not the racist white person who is in the Ku Klux Klan that we have to worry about. It's the white liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park who would tell you right now, you know, people like that – "oh, I don't see race, race is no big deal to me, I see us all as the same, I give to charities."

Jones was referring to Cooper, a white woman dubbed 'Central Park Karen', after she made a false call to New York City police, claiming that an African American, who asked her to leash her dog while he was bird watching, threatened her life.

This is Green Communist propaganda . . . class warfare rebranded as race warfare. CNN wants all white Americans to feel so guilty for fucking historical slavery that we come to hate ourselves and our country. But it is all a lie, and an easily recognized lie at that. First Amendment can be suspended on an individual basis if said individual is using it to lend aid and comfort to the enemy or to foment rebellion against the people or our government. In Van Jones' case his head belongs on a pike. Another demonstration of how cowardly leftist intelligentsia are . . . hiding behind Constitution, using it to foment revolt and destroy our nation. Chop, chop I say.

Forum List

Back