CNN's child abuse ring continues to fall with second employee placed under investigation

Clearly you have no comprehension of whaqt "statistically" means. In no way does it dismiss the actions of four people, and you're a bigger fuckin' idiot than I originally though if you think it does...

Four out of 4,000 isn't a "culture" of anything.

Every intelligent person here understands that.

And then there's you...

I don't think that's what you were suggesting at all, and I think you know it. You're just too big a pussy to man-up and speak your mind.

Cowardly little douchebag...

I didn't say the statistics dismiss the actions of the four abusers. YOU dismissed their actions, because for some reason you have a compulsion to cover for child abusers. The douchebag is you.

I didn't say the statistics dismiss the actions of the four abusers. YOU dismissed their actions, because for some reason you have a compulsion to cover for child abusers. The douchebag is you.

You're about as fucking ignorant as they get.

Where did I dismiss the actions of those four? Where? Let me help you out, shit-eater: I DIDN'T.

Saying that .1% is statistically non-existent does not refer to the actions of those four, but to the stupid and wholly unsubstantiated comment that there's a "culture of abuse" at CNN.

You're a dumbfuck...

You're about as fucking ignorant as they get.

Where did I dismiss the actions of those four? Where? Let me help you out, shit-eater: I DIDN'T.

Saying that .1% is statistically non-existent does not refer to the actions of those four, but to the stupid and wholly unsubstantiated comment that there's a "culture of abuse" at CNN.

You're a dumbfuck...

Hahahahaha! ^^^Look at you getting SO upset when I point out how hard you're trying to make the CNN child abuse story go away. Very telling, no?

Hahahahaha! ^^^Look at you getting SO upset when I point out how hard you're trying to make the CNN child abuse story go away. Very telling, no?
^^^^^

Look how fucking stupid you look every time you try to look like you're making a valid point. Very telling, no?

Hahahahaha!

I'm not trying to make the story go away, and I defy you, you knuckle-dragging shit-eater, to show where I have. You want to promote the idea that there's a culture of abuse at CNN, but you've been only a pathetic failure in that regard. There isn't, and nothing which you've presented thus far even comes close to suggesting there is.

Yeah, there are four people being investigated. If there are four more tomorrow, do the same to them. String them up by their balls (you know, those things you like to gargle?) and set them on fire. They'd deserve that. But to say that for, or right or even 40 represent a "culture" of anything is stupid. The only one here too stupid to comprehend that is you...

^^^^^

Look how fucking stupid you look every time you try to look like you're making a valid point. Very telling, no?

Hahahahaha!

I'm not trying to make the story go away, and I defy you, you knuckle-dragging shit-eater, to show where I have. You want to promote the idea that there's a culture of abuse at CNN, but you've been only a pathetic failure in that regard. There isn't, and nothing which you've presented thus far even comes close to suggesting there is.

Yeah, there are four people being investigated. If there are four more tomorrow, do the same to them. String them up by their balls (you know, those things you like to gargle?) and set them on fire. They'd deserve that. But to say that for, or right or even 40 represent a "culture" of anything is stupid. The only one here too stupid to comprehend that is you...

Look at you attacking me, while you give the child abusers at CNN a pass. Very telling.

Don't backtrack now. You want the whole thing to go away. But it won't. The child abusers at CNN will continue to be investigated, and brought to justice, no matter how badly you don't want that to happen.

I read an article on LGBT rights in Texas. Seems there are gay people in Texas. There are a lot of gays in Texas. There's a veritable "culture" of homosexuality in Texas.

You're in Texas (shocker). Homosexuals, by some estimates, make up 4-5% of all Texans. So, you must be a homo, since there's clearly a culture of homosexuality there. After all, if one tenth of 1% indicates a "culture of abuse" at CNN, then certainly 4-5% represents a "culture of homosexuality" in Texas.

Are you still in the closet?

I read an article on LGBT rights in Texas. Seems there are gay people in Texas. There are a lot of gays in Texas. There's a veritable "culture" of homosexuality in Texas.

You're in Texas (shocker). Homosexuals, by some estimates, make up 4-5% of all Texans. So, you must be a homo, since there's clearly a culture of homosexuality there. After all, if one tenth of 1% indicates a "culture of abuse" at CNN, then certainly 4-5% represents a "culture of homosexuality" in Texas.

You two grow up and stop polluting the board with childish name calling and gotcha posts.

Look at you attacking me, while you give the child abusers at CNN a pass. Very telling.

Where did I give them a pass?

In fact, I think I've done exactly the opposite. Unless you believe stringing someone up by their balls is "giving them a pass"...

Don't backtrack now. You want the whole thing to go away. But it won't. The child abusers at CNN will continue to be investigated, and brought to justice, no matter how badly you don't want that to happen.

Oh, but I do want it to happen. I want them thrown in a cell for the rest of their lives, if not given the death penalty. I'm not sure you can say the same.

You want me to condemn CNN for this, and you're wetting your diaper because I won't. Not condemning CNN is not the same as giving anyone a pass, you stupid fuck...

Why are you treating homosexuality like an insult? That's disgusting.

In post #49 I said that I think those being investigated, if found guilty, should be strung up by their balls and thrown in a cell for the rest of their lives, and you gave that post a "thumbs down".

Why wouldn't you want them to be be strung up by their balls and thrown in a cell for the rest of their lives? What's wrong with my position? Do you think they deserve something less severe? Why are you defending perverts?

CNN is a toilet.

Forum List

Back