CNN

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
this bias to Democrates only cabel news, NO Fox News is no better and sometimes worse, has made nothing but pointed Lies to America since 2016 why, because Zuker CNN's CEO spent 500 billion dollars to be his arch enemy Donald J Trump. Ho can America allow that to happen CNN's employee base already has reduced from 4.986 people to 1.258 people because they are the lowest rated News show on the planet why not fire them all and have real news

I never EVER watch lame stream media. I get my info here, and at twitter. Then I duckduckgo what I read to see if its legit. Meanwhile, OANN is a news source that is pretty unbiased in my opinion.

this bias to Democrates only cabel news, NO Fox News is no better and sometimes worse, has made nothing but pointed Lies to America since 2016 why, because Zuker CNN's CEO spent 500 billion dollars to be his arch enemy Donald J Trump. Ho can America allow that to happen CNN's employee base already has reduced from 4.986 people to 1.258 people because they are the lowest rated News show on the planet why not fire them all and have real news

CNN is dependable news, Fox is not.

• Banned

define dependabel 1-100 things that make you say that having sex with co-works is not a Journalism trait

CNN and MSNBC didn't report on Bidens newest gafes

Whenever I read one of this creatures posts, I hear this:

Forum List

Back