CNN: US backed Kiev junta launched Balistic missiles on separatists

Notice the silence from our Western leaders?

It was a horror upon horror to that bastard Obama and others that rioters were killed when the thugs in Kiev were rioting and shooting and throwing molotov cocktails and murdering policemen. Back then when the Ukrainian President had to crack down on these beasts he was a monster.

BUT now that the west has installed their puppet regime in Kiev and they are killing fellow Ukrainians everything is peachy keen and rainbows and lollipops.

No problemo with Ukrainians dying.

Hypocritical bastards.

Last edited:
Notice the silence from our Western leaders?

It was a horror upon horror to that bastard Obama and others that rioters were killed when the thugs in Kiev were rioting and shooting and throwing molotov cocktails and murdering policemen. Back then when President had to crack down on these beasts he was a monster.

BUT now that the west has installed their puppet regime in Kiev and they are killing fellow Ukrainians everything is peachy keen and rainbows and lollipops.

No problemo with Ukrainians dying.

Hypocritical bastards.
I don't even understand what is going on: CNN video here that I found on liveleak makes it clear, but on CNN.COM when I checked - there seems to be nothing about it. even if you click on their "Ukraine" tab on top

Who cares?

Not me.

Both sides deserve whatever they get.
Including the Malaysian passenger plane which decided to derail to take a peek over a war zone?

You mean the flight that was in an approved corridor and was shot down by the separatists and their Russian advisers?

That plane?

Yeah, my idea is to move as many innocent people as far away as possible and let two groups of assholes kill as many of each other as they can.

Who cares?

Not me.

Both sides deserve whatever they get.
Including the Malaysian passenger plane which decided to derail to take a peek over a war zone?

You mean the flight that was in an approved corridor and was shot down by the separatists and their Russian advisers?

That plane?

Yeah, my idea is to move as many innocent people as far away as possible and let two groups of assholes kill as many of each other as they can.
No that is NOT the plane I meant - I was talking about the plane that was shot down by UKRAINIAN authorities after it was derailed over Ukraine to fly over war zone.

That plane?

No that is NOT the plane I meant - I was talking about the plane that was shot down by UKRAINIAN authorities after it was derailed over Ukraine to fly over war zone.

The one where the passengers were dead when they got on the plane?

I find this as hard to believe myself, but it's true: LiveLeak.com - Ukraine launch short range ballistic rockets Tochka-Y against rebels wishes of some neocons may be coming true
SEND IN THE INVESTIGATORS BLAME RUSSIANS

Prior to invading Iraq, a huge majority of Americans approved the invasion. Then the more US citizens learned about the war in Iraq the more Americans were against it.
Prior to the invasion, most of the media (including the NY Times) were beating the drums for the war :ie, propaganda. I would guess the Russian public are also getting fed all the propaganda that is needed. It certainly would follow Putin's style.

"Who ya gonna call" John Kerry? The Hussein administration's foreign policy is so dysfunctional that it looks like an old three stooges movie. Barry Hussein aided the Libyan rebels when there was no US interest to take out Kaddafy and now that the muslem brotherhood is intrenched the US had to abandon the embassy or face what happened in Mogadishu. Which side are we arming in Crimea? I doubt if Barry knows.

I find this as hard to believe myself, but it's true: LiveLeak.com - Ukraine launch short range ballistic rockets Tochka-Y against rebels wishes of some neocons may be coming true
SEND IN THE INVESTIGATORS BLAME RUSSIANS

Prior to invading Iraq, a huge majority of Americans approved the invasion. Then the more US citizens learned about the war in Iraq the more Americans were against it.
Prior to the invasion, most of the media (including the NY Times) were beating the drums for the war :ie, propaganda. I would guess the Russian public are also getting fed all the propaganda that is needed. It certainly would follow Putin's style.

I think we can pretty much guarantee that.

Wondering how many Russians are actually buying the line about those passengers being dead before they got on the plane?

That plane?

The one where the passengers were dead when they got on the plane?
Not that one.

"Who ya gonna call" John Kerry? The Hussein administration's foreign policy is so dysfunctional that it looks like an old three stooges movie. Barry Hussein aided the Libyan rebels when there was no US interest to take out Kaddafy and now that the muslem brotherhood is intrenched the US had to abandon the embassy or face what happened in Mogadishu. Which side are we arming in Crimea? I doubt if Barry knows.

Hillary or McCain could fill him in unless he wants to maintain that deniability factor.

Forum List

Back