Biden Total Failure on Confronting Russia

Joe Biden has failed on just about every issue that has arose before him. Now with Russia attacking Ukraine, Biden has shown his policy regarding confronting Putin and Russia, and their talk of nuclear war. He is not doing it. Period.

The inept, unqualified to be president, joke Joe Biden has chosen to run & hide, and has chosen weakness rather than strength, thereby allowing Putin to be the strong one, and do anything he wishes to do (ex. attacking Ukraine).

Yesterday, fool Russian TV reporters joked and laughed at Biden, while threatening to attack the US (New York City) with a nuclear missle. And what has weakling Biden done ? He opened up the door for them to be as bold as they please, by cancelling a US nuclear missle test.

And what has President Trump done ? He reminded Putin that the US has nuclear submarines capable of destroying Russia. Trump said in an appearance on Fox Business >> "Look, you mention that word one more time and we’re gonna send [submarines] over and we’ll be coasting back and forth, up and down your coast,’” Of course that is the correct tactic, and Putin and his lamebrain TV reporters would be much less aggressive in the face of that coming from a US president.

The nuclear submarines have been the deterrent to Russian nuclear attack against the US for decades. The development of submarine-launched ballistic missile systems allowed for hidden nuclear submarines to covertly launch missiles at distant targets, (don't even need to be at Russia's coast) making it virtually impossible for Russia (or any country) to successfully launch a first strike attack against the United States without receiving a deadly response.

Putin knows a nuclear first strike against the US would be suicide for him and would likely knock Russia right out of existence, as its major cities would be piles of radioactive ashes. Putin already knows the US submarine nuclear missle threat. He doesnt need Trump or anyone else to remind him

The trouble is, Trump is not the president currently, Joe Biden is, and the Russians cannot contain their laughter at the Biden clown, totally lost on how to be a president of the United States.

Not that I think Russia needs to be “confronted” by the US, but Biden is too busy “confronting” the American people who don’t agree with his group think.

Zero Tolerance for Employer Treason

The ruling class uses that fake difficulty to preserve its hiring of low-wage, subservient employees. This invasion puts us under Martial Law, where such niceties are nullified.
It's not fake. Govt attorneys simply can't penetrate the "knowingly"clause. It's really the same as all criminal law. Without a proof of criminal INTENT, there is no case.

Failure?

Ukraine's success at fending off Putin's hordes is largely due to Biden.
Ukraine's success at fending off Putin's hordes, was more successful (for 4 years) when Trump was president, and Putin's hordes did not fire a shot. The door was closed and locked for Putin.

When Biden came along, that door swung wide open, and Putin took full advantage.

And who in those positions do you have evidence of anything on?
Talk to the committee investigating. It is not important evidence of White 6. I was right here in Tennessee watching live on TV when they attacked the capital to fight for Trump. It was appalling of every traitor involved.

Talk to the committee investigating. It is not important evidence of White 6. I was right here in Tennessee watching live on TV when they attacked the capital to fight for Trump. It was appalling of every traitor involved.
All I’m saying is that you are convicting anyone you think was involved…why not wait for the trials?

All I’m saying is that you are convicting anyone you think was involved…why not wait for the trials?
This is America. Why wait? Sometime the just aren't caught, but it doesn't keep people from knowing they are dirty. Hillary's never been convicted or anything. You think her hands are clean, too?

This is America. Why wait? Sometime the just aren't caught, but it doesn't keep people from knowing they are dirty. Hillary's never been convicted or anything. You think her hands are clean, too?
Well, just get a rope then, and head on over….So, we are making progress W6, we’ve established you don’t believe in the 14th amendment…

Well, just get a rope then, and head on over….So, we are making progress W6, we’ve established you don’t believe in the 14th amendment…
Nope. Not part of the "lock them up" chanting crowd on either side. Doesn't mean I don't have a personal opinion. People are only innocent until proven guilty "under the law" in a court of their peers. Sounds good to me, but does not mean I have to approve of them on either side, or relinquish opinion. I don't live in a fairy tale world where justice is perfect, only one where I can live with the results and go about my life. You won't find me punishing the transgressors, nor breaking the innocent out of prison. Pretty much a realist.

Last edited:
Joe Biden has failed on just about every issue that has arose before him. Now with Russia attacking Ukraine, Biden has shown his policy regarding confronting Putin and Russia, and their talk of nuclear war. He is not doing it. Period.

The inept, unqualified to be president, joke Joe Biden has chosen to run & hide, and has chosen weakness rather than strength, thereby allowing Putin to be the strong one, and do anything he wishes to do (ex. attacking Ukraine).

Yesterday, fool Russian TV reporters joked and laughed at Biden, while threatening to attack the US (New York City) with a nuclear missle. And what has weakling Biden done ? He opened up the door for them to be as bold as they please, by cancelling a US nuclear missle test.

And what has President Trump done ? He reminded Putin that the US has nuclear submarines capable of destroying Russia. Trump said in an appearance on Fox Business >> "Look, you mention that word one more time and we’re gonna send [submarines] over and we’ll be coasting back and forth, up and down your coast,’” Of course that is the correct tactic, and Putin and his lamebrain TV reporters would be much less aggressive in the face of that coming from a US president.

The nuclear submarines have been the deterrent to Russian nuclear attack against the US for decades. The development of submarine-launched ballistic missile systems allowed for hidden nuclear submarines to covertly launch missiles at distant targets, (don't even need to be at Russia's coast) making it virtually impossible for Russia (or any country) to successfully launch a first strike attack against the United States without receiving a deadly response.

Putin knows a nuclear first strike against the US would be suicide for him and would likely knock Russia right out of existence, as its major cities would be piles of radioactive ashes. Putin already knows the US submarine nuclear missle threat. He doesnt need Trump or anyone else to remind him

The trouble is, Trump is not the president currently, Joe Biden is, and the Russians cannot contain their laughter at the Biden clown, totally lost on how to be a president of the United States.

What is your point - other than you hate Biden?
That he should have run some nothing, nuclear test?
What practical difference would that have made?

America should have stayed out of the Ukraine/Russia war completely.
It is NONE of our concern or business.

What is your point - other than you hate Biden?
That he should have run some nothing, nuclear test?
What practical difference would that have made?

America should have stayed out of the Ukraine/Russia war completely.
It is NONE of our concern or business.
I made my points. Learn to read.

I made my points. Learn to read.
Read your own fucking words.
You mention NOTHING specifically that Biden should do except the stupid, fucking tests.
The rest is all just TV bullshit...that means NOTHING.

I think you are just some idiot who is freaking out because Biden is not sounding 'tough enough' on TV.
Only children or simpletons care about that crap.
That is nothing to do with the real war that is going on.

I will ask you again - what specifically do you want Biden to do?

Send in troops?
Different weapons?
More money?
What?

Read your own fucking words.
You mention NOTHING specifically that Biden should do except the stupid, fucking tests.
The rest is all just TV bullshit...that means NOTHING.

I think you are just some idiot who is freaking out because Biden is not sounding 'tough enough' on TV.
Only children or simpletons care about that crap.
That is nothing to do with the real war that is going on.

I will ask you again - what specifically do you want Biden to do?

Send in troops?
Different weapons?
More money?
What?
He should not have OKd the NordStream 2 Pipeline. He should have kept the Keystone Pipeline intact. He should not have stopped ANWAR drilling and drilling on federal lands. He should not have restricted drilling permits. In short, he should not have allowed his climate change fanaticism to lead to his war on fossil fuels and US oil/gas production. By having America stop being an energy exporter to Europe he made European countries become dependent on Russian oil, thereby weakening NATO, and strengthening Russia.

AND sounding tough is NOT something "Only children or simpletons care about". It is a very important factor in international relations, that Democrats typically have no clue about.

Biden should have sent in the Polish Migs or any other warplanes, especially since Russian ground war has fizzled, but their air attacks have been destroying dozens of Ukrainian buildings, and killing thousands of Ukrainians. These planes are what Zelensky has repeatedly asked for. Chickenshit Biden wouldn't give them to him. Biden isnt trying to help Ukraine. He's trying to help himself (politically) by creating the illusion that he is helping the Ukrainians,

See Post # 31, and actually plenty of other posts in this thread. A little reading would help you out a lot, Mr Question Mark.

Last edited:
Yeah, I noticed the contradiction in the OP as well. Trump said we would send submarines cruising up and down their coast. Yet the OP clearly stated our subs don't need to be on their coast and why the hell would Trump broadcast to Russia that subs would be on their coast. I mean those subs are hard to detect, but it is not impossible, especially when you have a defined area to search. Trump is a damn idiot.

It is called mutually assured destruction and the fact is, it works, except with crazy ass people. Unfortunately, that happens to define both Putin and Trump. While the right bitches about Biden I got to say, he has his mental faculties in better order than Putin. Does Russia have a 25th amendment, because it is time for Putin to go.

But the following has been true since at least the early 1970's, maybe sooner. Russia could target every single land based ICBM the US has, and destroy them. Knock out every single bomber capable of carrying nuclear missiles. Knock out every single ship carrying nuclear missile, and damn get lucky and take out one third of all the nuclear submarines. The remaining subs could launch their missiles and render Russia uninhabitable for a generation.
The last sentence could have been the first, and saved us a lot of worthless reading.

Forum List

Back