Biden Total Failure on Confronting Russia

Robust? GDP lost 1.4% last quarter. Grocery stores have empty shelves. Gas is near, or over $4 per gallon. The southern border is lost. And you think this is wonderful?
In addition to all that, all those so-called "CREATED JOBS" of Joe Biden, are NOT jobs he created , but are nothing more than RESTORED JOBS, that were temporarily lost with the pandemic, and people just going back to work. Another case of Democrats twisting words to make themselves look good (aka "Lying").

Just like when Obama laughably claimed to have deported more "undocumented immigrants" (illegal aliens), than Trump, by labeling all his summons issued illegals a "deportation". 99% of them were NOT deported - They went nowhere. They merely were issued a summons to appear in court, which of course, they ignored. (Catch & Release)

Nope. Not part of the "lock them up" chanting crowd on either side. Doesn't mean I don't have a personal opinion. People are only innocent until proven guilty "under the law" in a court of their peers. Sounds good to me, but does not mean I have to approve of them on either side, or relinquish opinion. I don't live in a fairy tale world where justice is perfect, only one where I can live with the results and go about my life. You won't find me punishing the transgressors, nor breaking the innocent out of prison. Pretty much a realist.
Pretty much the definition of judging someone….tell me, if these people are not guilty in a court of law, would that change your opinion?

Pretty much the definition of judging someone….tell me, if these people are not guilty in a court of law, would that change your opinion?
Not fond of O.J. and he was found not guilty. Is that what you mean?

Forum List

Back