CNN they always acted different between the DemocRATs and the Republicans, example for Joe Biden

For the American news I watch CNN and what I see right now is a lot of reporting about the coronavirus but they also talked a little bit about the fact that Joe Biden is accused of sexual aggression on the part of Tara Reade, but remember when judge Brett Kavanaugh was accused of the same thing by the other crazy Christine Blasey Ford we were entitled to this Fake News 24/24 hours but for their darling Joe Biden it is no longer the same thing but it's nice to see their decomposed faces because they know that we will still live the joy and happiness of seeing Trump win the election on November 3, 2020.
Ha! Ha! The story will repeats itself as with Hillary.

Not likely Dalia. Rump is unpopular and always has been.

Neither Joe Biden nor much of anything else is getting much news coverage lately, it's all coronavirus. Also Biden is not nominated yet, it is PRESUMED he will be but that's a long way off. He's just not that important.
Trump is still as popular it all depends on where the polls come from if it is CNN it is not for sure and the democRATS are stuck with Biden, i am pretty sure of that.

The best source to read polls is here. They take all polls and average them. That site is all statistics. Lots of polls on lots of things.
I have an elephant memory and I remember only a few weeks before the election of November 8, 2016 all the American polls gave Trump loser and we all know the rest.

And he did lose the vote, by three million.

It's complicated to explain but we don't vote for the President. We vote for proxies.

En plus, three weeks is a long time before an election for a poll.
It is not complicated for me, I am not American but I completely understand the procedure of an American election

Then you understand the polls were not wrong. Rump got three million votes FEWER than Hillary.

Yes, Number of non-citizen votes exceeds 3 million.

For the American news I watch CNN and what I see right now is a lot of reporting about the coronavirus but they also talked a little bit about the fact that Joe Biden is accused of sexual aggression on the part of Tara Reade, but remember when judge Brett Kavanaugh was accused of the same thing by the other crazy Christine Blasey Ford we were entitled to this Fake News 24/24 hours but for their darling Joe Biden it is no longer the same thing but it's nice to see their decomposed faces because they know that we will still live the joy and happiness of seeing Trump win the election on November 3, 2020.

Neither Joe Biden nor much of anything else is getting much news coverage lately, it's all coronavirus. Also Biden is not nominated yet, it is PRESUMED he will be but that's a long way off. He's just not that important.
Trump is still as popular it all depends on where the polls come from if it is CNN it is not for sure and the democRATS are stuck with Biden, i am pretty sure of that.
You’re a partisan rightist – no amount of coverage of Biden will satisfy you.

And as already correctly noted: you need to look at an average of all opinion polls – Trump is not popular, his approval rating is currently at 43.4 percent.
Do not decide for me what satisfies me, what satisfies me is the news channels which are neutral.

One America News Live Stream Watch Online - OANN Live

Then don’t watch – ‘problem’ solved.
I have often said that I only have CNN as an American news channel in France, so I say it again

Perhaps if you use a VPN. and locate yourself to the US

The best source to read polls is here. They take all polls and average them. That site is all statistics. Lots of polls on lots of things.
I have an elephant memory and I remember only a few weeks before the election of November 8, 2016 all the American polls gave Trump loser and we all know the rest.

The popular vote does not elect presidents. Never has. Ergo ...

Correct. Just said that.
And that means, pre-election polls of voter preferences may predict the popular vote but can't predict the final outcome of the election. QED.

Where did you say that?

Post 11. Not at all that far away. I bet you could scroll to it.

It's complicated to explain but we don't vote for the President. We vote for proxies.

It is not complicated for me, I am not American but I completely understand the procedure of an American election

Then you understand the polls were not wrong. Rump got three million votes FEWER than Hillary.

That's another Rump lie. There is zero evidence for it.
Nor did "thousands and thousands of people on rooftops" exist. He made that up too.

He also claimed his father was born in Germany, that he got more electoral votes than anyone since Reagan, that sounds cause cancer, and that colonists in the 18th century "took over the airports". ALL of them, and many more, lies.

The man is a pathological liar. We all know that here. Rump makes up these lies because he can't handle the truth. The truth like being unable to draw more votes than Hillary Clinton. The truth like getting fewer Electoral votes than his own vice-president, let alone other Presidential candidates. He just makes shit up. Literally over ten thousand of them have been catalogued.

I have often said that I only have CNN as an American news channel in France, so I say it again

Correct. Just said that.
And that means, pre-election polls of voter preferences may predict the popular vote but can't predict the final outcome of the election. QED.

Where did you say that?
With a VPN, would I receive other news channels than CNN? because I had Fox News before and they cut this channel

Correct. Just said that.

Where did you say that?
With a VPN, would I receive other news channels than CNN? because I had Fox News before and they cut this channel

I recommend not using television but search the internet and get the same thing. That's what I do. You should be able to get any source that way. For US news I would recommend NPR, as they are not commercial and won't be driven by commercial mentality (sensationalism).

Correct. Just said that.

Where did you say that?

I recommend not using television but search the internet and get the same thing. That's what I do. You should be able to get any source that way. For US news I would recommend NPR, as they are not commercial and won't be driven by commercial mentality (sensationalism).
Pogo, the one that JGalt give me is pretty good.

Correct. Just said that.

Where did you say that?

Link doesn't work. I don't know it. :dunno:

Correct. Just said that.

Where did you say that?

Ha! i try again

Do you know what the difference is, I'm sure you know, but the Senate had a hearing on national TV and the republicans all found her credible, most of them, and they were questioned by the Senate and Kavanaugh was arrogant in his answers, and the FBI was told to investigate and they did a limited investigation as McConnell said they would pass it through.

No 3 million US citizens.,

Correct. Just said that.

Where did you say that?

Ha! i try again

That works, but it seems to be a subscription service.

I see the CBC linked there. I get a lot of news from CBC.

Correct. Just said that.

Where did you say that?

Yes, a VPN will let you into a lot of stuff blocked to your country for contractual reasons, or whatever. I watch a bit of European programming now and then that is blocked here. Just locate yourself in the country of origin.

Also, this part:
" the democRATS are stuck with Biden, i am pretty sure of that"

--- is not at all certain. Nominations don't take place until the summer, and no political party is bound by its primary results anyway. A political party is its own enterprise which can, and will, nominate whoever it wants to. So their choice is not only a long way off, it's wide open.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No 3 million US citizens.,
[/QUOTE]
Prove it .

Also, this part:

--- is not at all certain. Nominations don't take place until the summer, and no political party is bound by its primary results anyway. A political party is its own enterprise which can, and will, nominate whoever it wants to. So their choice is not only a long way off, it's wide open.
But let's say that Bernie Sanders and even Obama and everyone else have shown their support for Biden.

Also, this part:

But let's say that Bernie Sanders and even Obama and everyone else have shown their support for Biden.

Ça ne fait rien, doesn't matter. It's up to the party hierarchy. It always has been. Teddy Roosevelt won the Republican primaries in 1912 and the party rejected him. He then started his own party, ran against the Republicans and beat them. Democrats in 2016 undermined Sanders and steered the nomination to Clinton. Two examples.

Add to that this very different pandemic world where nothing is normal. In a normal election year Biden, and others, would be out campaigning, holding rallies, running in primary elections. None of that is happening, the election is all but forgotten for the present. That means the circumstances are so unusual that it's easier than ever for either party to take an unexpected step. It could be done with an announcement that, say, Biden is "sick" and "voluntarily" suspends, leaving the nomination wide open.

Nominations are done by delegates voting at the convention. Depending on the party's own rules it has taken up to a hundred ballots, or more, to decide on a nominee.

Also, this part:

Ça ne fait rien, doesn't matter. It's up to the party hierarchy. It always has been. Teddy Roosevelt won the Republican primaries in 1912 and the party rejected him. He then started his own party, ran against the Republicans and beat them. Democrats in 2016 undermined Sanders and steered the nomination to Clinton. Two examples.

Add to that this very different pandemic world where nothing is normal. In a normal election year Biden, and others, would be out campaigning, holding rallies, running in primary elections. None of that is happening, the election is all but forgotten for the present. That means the circumstances are so unusual that it's easier than ever for either party to take an unexpected step. It could be done with an announcement that, say, Biden is "sick" and "voluntarily" suspends, leaving the nomination wide open.

Nominations are done by delegates voting at the convention. Depending on the party's own rules it has taken up to a hundred ballots, or more, to decide on a nominee.
He will not be nominated because of the accusations against him and he did not defend himself very well on TV especially at the end

Also, this part:

The 2016 primaries did not go that way, Hillary won the primaries and that's it, they made a mistake to have given their support to Biden they went to fast now they are going backwards

Also, this part:

The 2016 primaries did not go that way, Hillary won the primaries and that's it, they made a mistake to have given their support to Biden they went to fast now they are going backwards

Yeah they did. I sat at this computer and watched Clinton votes being counted for a state primary, before the primary happened. I watched it. She won the primary delegates but with an uncertain number of fake votes.

And they could have done that any number of ways, not just that one.

Forum List

Back