CNN they always acted different between the DemocRATs and the Republicans, example for Joe Biden

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
For the American news I watch CNN and what I see right now is a lot of reporting about the coronavirus but they also talked a little bit about the fact that Joe Biden is accused of sexual aggression on the part of Tara Reade, but remember when judge Brett Kavanaugh was accused of the same thing by the other crazy Christine Blasey Ford we were entitled to this Fake News 24/24 hours but for their darling Joe Biden it is no longer the same thing but it's nice to see their decomposed faces because they know that we will still live the joy and happiness of seeing Trump win the election on November 3, 2020.
Ha! Ha! The story will repeats itself as with Hillary.

For the American news I watch CNN and what I see right now is a lot of reporting about the coronavirus but they also talked a little bit about the fact that Joe Biden is accused of sexual aggression on the part of Tara Reade, but remember when judge Brett Kavanaugh was accused of the same thing by the other crazy Christine Blasey Ford we were entitled to this Fake News 24/24 hours but for their darling Joe Biden it is no longer the same thing but it's nice to see their decomposed faces because they know that we will still live the joy and happiness of seeing Trump win the election on November 3, 2020.

Not likely Dalia. Rump is unpopular and always has been.

Neither Joe Biden nor much of anything else is getting much news coverage lately, it's all coronavirus. Also Biden is not nominated yet, it is PRESUMED he will be but that's a long way off. He's just not that important.

Neither Joe Biden nor much of anything else is getting much news coverage lately, it's all coronavirus. Also Biden is not nominated yet, it is PRESUMED he will be but that's a long way off. He's just not that important.
Trump is still as popular it all depends on where the polls come from if it is CNN it is not for sure and the democRATS are stuck with Biden, i am pretty sure of that.

CNN is marginally entertaining for comic relief, but not for news. There is no single, viable source for news in the US at this point.

Trump is still as popular it all depends on where the polls come from if it is CNN it is not for sure and the democRATS are stuck with Biden, i am pretty sure of that.

The best source to read polls is here. They take all polls and average them. That site is all statistics. Lots of polls on lots of things.

CNN is marginally entertaining for comic relief, but not for news. There is no single, viable source for news in the US at this point.

True. And that's because they're mostly infested with commercial mentality. That means they need ratings. And the way you get ratings is via fear and loathing. And sex, lots of sex, preferably perverted. As long as that's the case, sexual harassment allegations are going to be pushed heavily. That draws eyeballs, and the more eyeballs you can draw the more you can charge for your commercials, and the more you can charge for your commercials the more money you make.

Then don’t watch – ‘problem’ solved.

Yes, CNN really turns into comedy now we are entitled to Sesame Street LOL

In France also the news channels are very bad too.

The best source to read polls is here. They take all polls and average them. That site is all statistics. Lots of polls on lots of things.
I have an elephant memory and I remember only a few weeks before the election of November 8, 2016 all the American polls gave Trump loser and we all know the rest.

You’re a partisan rightist – no amount of coverage of Biden will satisfy you.

And as already correctly noted: you need to look at an average of all opinion polls – Trump is not popular, his approval rating is currently at 43.4 percent.

I have an elephant memory and I remember only a few weeks before the election of November 8, 2016 all the American polls gave Trump loser and we all know the rest.

And he did lose the vote, by three million.

It's complicated to explain but we don't vote for the President. We vote for proxies.

En plus, three weeks is a long time before an election for a poll.

I have often said that I only have CNN as an American news channel in France, so I say it again

The popular vote does not elect presidents. Never has. Ergo ...

It's complicated to explain but we don't vote for the President. We vote for proxies.

It is not complicated for me, I am not American but I completely understand the procedure of an American election

Correct. Just said that.
And that means, pre-election polls of voter preferences may predict the popular vote but can't predict the final outcome of the election. QED.

It is not complicated for me, I am not American but I completely understand the procedure of an American election

Then you understand the polls were not wrong. Rump got three million votes FEWER than Hillary.

You’re a partisan rightist – no amount of coverage of Biden will satisfy you.

And as already correctly noted: you need to look at an average of all opinion polls – Trump is not popular, his approval rating is currently at 43.4 percent.
Do not decide for me what satisfies me, what satisfies me is the news channels which are neutral.

CNN ChiCom News Network, nobody watches them

I have often said that I only have CNN as an American news channel in France, so I say it again

Perhaps if you use a VPN. and locate yourself to the US

Correct. Just said that.
And that means, pre-election polls of voter preferences may predict the popular vote but can't predict the final outcome of the election. QED.

Where did you say that?

President Trump is not as "unpopular" as you'd like to believe he is. Obama's approval rating was only 4 points higher that Trump at the same point in his presidency.

RealClearPolitics - President Trump, President Obama Job Approval!

Nor did Obama have a global pandemic, a nationwide shutdown, and a worldwide economic slump dumped in his lap at the same time.

Forum List

Back