CNN...the most trusted name in "fake" news.

CNN will do anything to help with damage control for Dems.

You should see ABC. ABC is actively campaigning for Cory Booker.
Why are you still campaigning for Jefferson Davis?

That was your party dumb ass....

because of a letter. the (D)s of that time, aren't the same as today, just like the (R)s of today is no longer the party of lincoln. ask marion if he identifies with (D)s.

You on the left are still as RACIST as you ever were...…….

the gov has got to go. it was the 80's, & he was in med school. there is no excuse & it seems like an awful lot of (D)s are calling for his resignation. & he will resign, he absolutely has to.

but, steve king (R) of iowa? .... crickets.

so save it.

You should see ABC. ABC is actively campaigning for Cory Booker.

because of a letter. the (D)s of that time, aren't the same as today, just like the (R)s of today is no longer the party of lincoln. ask marion if he identifies with (D)s.

the gov has got to go. it was the 80's, & he was in med school. there is no excuse & it seems like an awful lot of (D)s are calling for his resignation. & he will resign, he absolutely has to.

so save it.

I agree, your boy has got to go....

I just love when this shit bites you tards in the ass....

Karma....

You cannot compare apples to oranges....

so save it.

Karma....

lol... 'my' boy? shirley you jest.

silly little doggie............... not one person is defending him.

i bet donny secretly thinks he's a fine person.................

so save it.

Karma....

He's a D.....Ain't he......

CNN is hated by Trumpicans for telling the truth about the lying moron in the White House named Donald Trump.
The Clinton news network is the original fake news

Boys and Girls just how many clowns do they have squeezed in that KlownKar they call CNN? The sad part about it the average CNN viewer more than likely doesn't even have a clue....

They have handled this Virginia Governor's affair very poorly starting with the Abortion Radio show he done at the beginning of the week...

CNN falsely labels Northam as 'Republican' during segment on blackface-KKK yearbook photo flap

pic-cnn.png
KKK?
Black face?

Seems to me he would be welcome in the Republican Party.

Boys and Girls just how many clowns do they have squeezed in that KlownKar they call CNN? The sad part about it the average CNN viewer more than likely doesn't even have a clue....

They have handled this Virginia Governor's affair very poorly starting with the Abortion Radio show he done at the beginning of the week...

CNN falsely labels Northam as 'Republican' during segment on blackface-KKK yearbook photo flap

pic-cnn.png
KKK?
Black face?

Seems to me he would be welcome in the Republican Party.

You probably think a MAGA hat is ‘racist’ huh?

CNN is hated by Trumpicans for telling the truth about the lying moron in the White House named Donald Trump.
Unlike you, CNN`s viewers aren`t idiots.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
Can you find South Carolina on a map? Do you know the religion of the Dalai Lama?

A Rigorous Scientific Look Into The 'Fox News Effect'
Lol
You do realize there is no such thing as a real conservative/libertarian ever on the Clinton news network?

I don’t watch progressive news networks like fox either....

pic-cnn.png

But CNN corrected that. You may want to view this video where they made the corrections.

Northam apologizes for 'racist and offensive' costume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
Can you find South Carolina on a map? Do you know the religion of the Dalai Lama?

Lol
You do realize there is no such thing as a real conservative/libertarian ever on the Clinton news network?

Let me guess you watch Maury or Jerry Springer shows.

Lol

Let me guess you watch Maury or Jerry Springer shows.
I really don’t watch any news network shows because they are all fake news, the only thing I watch is far is fake news goes is the Clinton news network for comedy relief...

so save it.

Karma....

He's a D.....Ain't he......

who? donny from queens? he plays to whichever party enriches him more at the moment.

Forum List

Back