Democrats Leading The Way To Our Brave New World

Let's continue educating you on the party you endorse:

View attachment 557912
I'm a Democrat, and I served 32 years in Law Enforcement as well as two years on active duty in the Navy and served most of it on a DD on ASW Patrol. My GQ post was in a 5" gun, and my duty was to put the 54 pound projectile on the breach after the brass was safely secured.

My Paternal Grandmother was Jewish, and she was born in Romania. She and her siblings left Romania sometime around the end of the 19th Century and emigrated to Canada and a few years later immigrated to San Francisco; thus, my DNA showed I was 26% Ashkenazi Jewish; however, I was raised and confirmed a Catholic.

I'm White; my linage is French, German, Romanian and Italian. All of my Grandparents other than my paternal grandmother were born in San Francisco. I don't hate anyone, not even you, and especially those I don't know and never will.

I don't worship the government, in fact I don't worship any religion or secular source. I respect the laws of our nation, and that includes R v. W. and each one of the Amendments. I don't respect you, I pity you; the hate you carry for the millions of Americans - Democrats, liberals, Progressives, for example - is not healthy.

I'm a Democrat, and I served 32 years in Law Enforcement as well as two years on active duty in the Navy and served most of it on a DD on ASW Patrol. My GQ post was in a 5" gun, and my duty was to put the 54 pound projectile on the breach after the brass was safely secured.

My Paternal Grandmother was Jewish, and she was born in Romania. She and her siblings left Romania sometime around the end of the 19th Century and emigrated to Canada and a few years later immigrated to San Francisco; thus, my DNA showed I was 26% Ashkenazi Jewish; however, I was raised and confirmed a Catholic.

I'm White; my linage is French, German, Romanian and Italian. All of my Grandparents other than my paternal grandmother were born in San Francisco. I don't hate anyone, not even you, and especially those I don't know and never will.

I don't worship the government, in fact I don't worship any religion or secular source. I respect the laws of our nation, and that includes R v. W. and each one of the Amendments. I don't respect you, I pity you; the hate you carry for the millions of Americans - Democrats, liberals, Progressives, for example - is not healthy.

You left out how stupid you are.

You must be, with that resume, voting for this:

1635544346175.png

So maybe it's time to look at these questions from a more fundamental standpoint.

When I was growing up in the '50's, public schools basically taught the "3 R's." The subjects that were historically deemed important: history, math, civics, English language and English/American literature, geography, science, and languages. The discussion of human sexuality was limited to teaching about the biological aspects of human reproduction.

That's it.

Why are "we" allowing the schools to teach anything more or other than those subjects? Why are "we" allowing the schools to teach Leftist historical theories by crackpot America-haters? What benefit has society reaped because grade-schoolers are now instructed on "safe sex" practices?

Back to basics.

So maybe it's time to look at these questions from a more fundamental standpoint.

When I was growing up in the '50's, public schools basically taught the "3 R's." The subjects that were historically deemed important: history, math, civics, English language and English/American literature, geography, science, and languages. The discussion of human sexuality was limited to teaching about the biological aspects of human reproduction.

That's it.

Why are "we" allowing the schools to teach anything more or other than those subjects? Why are "we" allowing the schools to teach Leftist historical theories by crackpot America-haters? What benefit has society reaped because grade-schoolers are now instructed on "safe sex" practices?

Back to basics.

I fervently wish.

It's too late.

They own the schools, and control the laws.

We came here when America was American.....painful to see what they Left/Democrats have done.

I don’t dislike you personally…it’s just that I’m a member of the Partnership For An Idiot Free America, so you’re on my list.
Another ad hominem, and your use of getting rid of real mentally retarded Americans is strong evidence you are a member of the Callous Conservative Set.

Another ad hominem, and your use of getting rid of real mentally retarded Americans is strong evidence you are a member of the Callous Conservative Set.

"....your use of getting rid of real mentally retarded Americans....."

So.....your defense is that you are mentally retarded???

.....and Virginia is the spear head!
Yes we are, and proud of it.

The “discussion” refers to ending the baby’s life or not, even though it had been born — another radical step to the left.
As usual you left out some significant information:
"No woman seeks a third trimester abortion except in the case of tragic or difficult circumstances, such as a nonviable pregnancy or in the event of severe fetal abnormalities, and the governor's comments were limited to the actions physicians would take in the event that a woman in those circumstances went into labor. Attempts to extrapolate these comments otherwise is in bad faith and underscores exactly why the governor believes physicians and women, not legislators, should make these difficult and deeply personal medical decisions."​

So what is the 'pro-life' position?
  • In cases where the fetus would not survive it would be kept alive as long as possible regardless of any pain or suffering it may experience.
  • In the event of severe fetal abnormalities who would provide lifelong care for the child if the mother and father were not able? How many of us would step up or would we expect the government to raise and care for the child for its entire life?

Yes we are, and proud of it.

As usual you left out some significant information:
"No woman seeks a third trimester abortion except in the case of tragic or difficult circumstances, such as a nonviable pregnancy or in the event of severe fetal abnormalities, and the governor's comments were limited to the actions physicians would take in the event that a woman in those circumstances went into labor. Attempts to extrapolate these comments otherwise is in bad faith and underscores exactly why the governor believes physicians and women, not legislators, should make these difficult and deeply personal medical decisions."​

So what is the 'pro-life' position?
  • In cases where the fetus would not survive it would be kept alive as long as possible regardless of any pain or suffering it may experience.
  • In the event of severe fetal abnormalities who would provide lifelong care for the child if the mother and father were not able? How many of us would step up or would we expect the government to raise and care for the child for its entire life?

A post that indicted the Democrats as leading the way with infanticide and depriving parents in having a say in the education of their children.....

.....and your response:

"Yes we are, and proud of it."

So those 'Good Germans' still live.

2. Re-running for the governorship, Terry McAuliffe gave the Democrat view of parent's rights with regard to their children's education.

"McAuliffe says parents shouldn't tell schools what to teach ...

An unfortunate turn of phrase but I don't want some anti-science, anti-public school, religious agitator, like yourself, telling my school what to teach my child.

3. And here, the Democrat's explanation:

"7 Reasons Parents Should Have No Say Whatsoever In Their Child’s Education
October 28th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com
Really! The Babylon Bee as a source? At least it is one step above your usual sources, Breitbart and OSN. Just not as funny as they are.

An unfortunate turn of phrase but I don't want some anti-science, anti-public school, religious agitator, like yourself, telling my school what to teach my child.

Really! The Babylon Bee as a source? At least it is one step above your usual sources, Breitbart and OSN. Just not as funny as they are.
I understand your need to lie to cover for your masters.....but:
The material your party deems acceptable, and normal people don't, is mentioned in the vid.

Had you a fourth grade education you would have understood my comment was pointed to real mentally retarded Americans'; your efforts to call everyone who won't agree with your extremely ignorant threads/posts to stupid, Idiotic and mentally retarded is absurd.

This is your on going theme and the genre of a child's mentality.

Last edited:

Had you a fourth grade education you would have understood my comment was pointed to real mentally retarded Americans'; your efforts to call everyone who won't agree with your extremely ignorant threads/posts to stupid, Idiotic and mentally retarded is absurd.

This is your on going theme and the genre of a child's mentality.

This is what you wrote:
"Another ad hominem, and your use of getting rid of real mentally retarded Americans is strong evidence you are a member of the Callous Conservative Set."

You say I use some sort of insults against you, and that is mean of me.

Clearly you are claiming to be mentally retarded.

Who am I to argue with your more personal knowledge of your abilities?

Forum List

Back