CNN Says 'Something To Effect Of' Justice Thomas NOT Black Because You Never See Him At NBA Games

Hey dumbshit.

Colin Allred, Antonio Delgado, Jahana Hayes, Steven Horsford, Lucy McBath, Joe Neguse, Ilhan Omar, and Lauren Underwood are all black Democrats who represent majority-white districts.

Jesus, you are such an embarrassment to yourself but are too retarded to know it.

So go ahead and name the several majority-white districts represented by black Republicans.

Apparently you don't know the difference between "majority" and "plurality."

What does this mean you fucking retard: White Majority Democrat districts that elected a black.

You just named MINORITY MAJORITY DISCRICTS YOU FUCKING RACIST.

I asked you to name a WHITE Democrat district that elected a black representative. You have minority districts represented by blacks. What is wrong with you? I mean other than your overt stupidity. Oh wait, that's it, that and your raging racism

There are 56 black Democrats in the House.

There are only TWO black Republicans. Lying tard kaz is going to have a very hard time naming the "several Republican blacks who won and represent white districts".

He's a racist in a racist party.

There are two black Democrats in the Senate, and only one black Republican.

otto105

Considering 90% of blacks are Democrat, and most of the blacks are elected from minority districts, it sure makes you notice the Democrat party's history of racism since literally the Civil War, doesn't it?

And you sure desperately lie to protect the Democrats. Odd since you aren't one (sic). Fucking racist liar

Well, lets see them.

Give us your list

Who is "us" that you're speaking for? You and your penis? I didn't notice anyone anoint you with the power to speak for them.

I'm just teasing you, no one who doesn't have the balls to speak for themselves but needs the validation of others has a penis, LOL. "Us" is you and your vagina, isn't it racist? Be honest ...

Who is "us" that you're speaking for? You and your penis? I didn't notice anyone anoint you with the power to speak for them.

I'm just teasing you, no one who doesn't have the balls to speak for themselves but needs the validation of others has a penis, LOL. "Us" is you and your vagina, isn't it racist? Be honest ...

so, still not list.

Color me shocked.

You have always been a fraud.

so, still not list.

Color me shocked.

g5000 started this shit and said white Democrats aren't racist because Democrat blacks elect blacks. I asked him to back it up and he didn't, he came up with white PLURALITY districts, which is not at all the same as what I asked.

Note you two "non-Democrats" are both here defending the Democrat party with whatever lies and shit you can make up. You sure are desperate to defend the Democrat party for a couple guys who say you aren't one.

What a couple of fucking racists

so, still not list.

Color me shocked.

BTW, never be "shocked" I won't ever lift a finger to answer your questions. As you proved here you get all angry and stomp your feet ... and you do no work to back up your stupid shit.

At least g5000 TRIED to answer the question. He either lied or is just too stupid to know the difference between plurality and majority and he certainly doesn't understand the significance of the difference.

You do have in common you're a couple of racists though, there is that ...

g5000 started this shit and said white Democrats aren't racist because Democrat blacks elect blacks. I asked him to back it up and he didn't, he came up with white PLURALITY districts, which is not at all the same as what I asked.

Note you two "non-Democrats" are both here defending the Democrat party with whatever lies and shit you can make up. You sure are desperate to defend the Democrat party for a couple guys who say you aren't one.

What a couple of fucking racists

Still no list.

BTW, never be "shocked" I won't ever lift a finger to answer your questions. As you proved here you get all angry and stomp your feet ... and you do no work to back up your stupid shit.

At least g5000 TRIED to answer the question. He either lied or is just too stupid to know the difference between plurality and majority and he certainly doesn't understand the significance of the difference.

You do have in common you're a couple of racists though, there is that ...

Still no list.

Thus you lied when you said you could.

Once again, at least you are consistent.

Still no list.

I didn't you to provide one, but thanks for confirming.

I am laughing at you that you think you can jump into a discussion and assign me home work. Does that ever work??? It would have had you answered the question yourself first, but you didn't. You just actually thought I'd take your homework assignment and run with it. Then of course your plan when I did was to be an ass about it anyway. It's like I know you, huh? Oh wait, I do. And to start you're a raging racist

Still no list.

Thus you lied when you said you could.

Once again, at least you are consistent.

You're an angry little man. I don't make offers I don't pan to fill, which is why I never offered you a list. I knew you would never provide me one and I wasn't interested in your stupid shit. And of course I was right, you didn't provide one.

So stop crying and go fuck yourself, racist.

I didn't you to provide one, but thanks for confirming.

I am laughing at you that you think you can jump into a discussion and assign me home work. Does that ever work??? It would have had you answered the question yourself first, but you didn't. You just actually thought I'd take your homework assignment and run with it. Then of course your plan when I did was to be an ass about it anyway. It's like I know you, huh? Oh wait, I do. And to start you're a raging racist

Still waiting.

You're an angry little man. I don't make offers I don't pan to fill, which is why I never offered you a list. I knew you would never provide me one and I wasn't interested in your stupid shit. And of course I was right, you didn't provide one.

So stop crying and go fuck yourself, racist.

Not angry at all, just pointing out the fact you claimed you could do something and still have not done it...i.e. you lied.

Your lying does not make angry, it is at the heart of your very nature.

Not angry at all, just pointing out the fact you claimed you could do something and still have not done it...i.e. you lied.

I didn't make that claim to you because you're a racist hack, so go fuck yourself. You never back up anything, I would never take a homework assignment from you. Keep bitching though, little man

Your lying does not make angry, it is at the heart of your very nature.

Blah, blah, Democrats lie, it's what you do. You're also racists, just read a history book for the past or listen to your racist leadership today. One constant in US history is Democrat = racist

I didn't make that claim to you

You made the claim to anyone and everyone that read you post.

And you still cannot back it up because you know you were full of shit.

Blah, blah, Democrats lie, it's what you do.

Then you should be a Dem as you are about the most dishonest person on this forum.

You made the claim to anyone and everyone that read you post.

And you still cannot back it up because you know you were full of shit.

Then you should be a Dem as you are about the most dishonest person on this forum.

Again bitch, want to jump in and demand others answer your questions, then answer theirs. You're a racist hack who doesn't answer anything, now you're screaming ANSWER ME! ANSWER ME! I'm sure anyone who's asked you questions you didn't answer is cracking up at how upset you are I won't answer yours and I'm saying so. You're just like Joe Biden who doesn't even understand capitalism after a half century in government. Even leftie Jeff Bezos is mocking Airhead Joe.

You're crying and wailing, people won't answer your questions is just like Moron Joe and gas prices. What? Why are gas prices going up? LOL, you're such a racist

Ohhh you didn't follow the discussion from page one at POST 17:

KAZ,

"I can name several Republican blacks who won and represent white districts.

What white districts have elected black Democrats, racist?"

Otto replies,

"Still on one hand."

KAZ noticing Otto didn't answer the simple question states:

"While you're still at zero. You're a racist in a racist party"

Otto who never did answer her question was asked by Sunsettommy this question which he avoids:

"Which is bigger 0 or a handful?

Ohhh, this answer will be hard for youuuuu!"

Just in case you forgot already here is that Question OTTO and apparently YOU have not answered:

KAZ writes,

"I can name several Republican blacks who won and represent white districts.

What white districts have elected black Democrats, racist?"

bolding mine

Now you can put your bong down and slink away.....
I would say at least 8 districts have Black representatives that are white majority.

Forum List

Back