fox news lies

Fox and Friends news lies, I caught them in other lies

It's freedom that America counts on

My body, my choice come to mind.

its their freedom, Republican freedom.

1. What are you talking about? Is this just random thoughts passing through your brain or what?

2. All: for Penny's true feelings on "my body, my choice", see my signature. If you don't make the choice Penny thinks you should make, don't even go to the hospital. You can just die at home.

1656759804827.png

Have to give you credit. You do not mind coming off as the dumbest person to ever walk the planet. CNN msnbc are worse but you fail to see that because you fail to understand anything but your self centered views.
Congratulations on being so self centered that you are the only person in the world to count.

Have to give you credit. You do not mind coming off as the dumbest person to ever walk the planet. CNN msnbc are worse but you fail to see that because you fail to understand anything but your self centered views.
Congratulations on being so self centered that you are the only person in the world to count.
She’s a true believer. Like a cult member, she believes. Yet she has the audacity to call Trumpers cultists. Lol

Uh-oh. Now all the rest of you guys are going to be put on KillerPenny's iggy for disagreeing with her, like I was some time ago. The cool part is that we can all tell her off to our heart's content because she never reads our posts. Killer, you're a fucking twat with a shoe size IQ.

There. See?

Forum List

Back