CNN refuses to show France's Charlie Hebdo magazine cover

Why aren't the offensive anti-Muhammed cartoons considered incitement by you people who considered the Eric Garner protests incitement?
Huh? False moral equivalency coupled with straw man fallacy.

What are you denying? Are you denying that the mockery of Muhammed caused the violence in France?

Or are you conceding that you and your pals were full of shit to try to blame the cop killing on protests?
The Muhammed cartoons did not cause the violence.

No, the cartoons didn't cause the violence even though the killers themselves said the cartoons caused the violence.
The devil made them do it. Right?

Why aren't the offensive anti-Muhammed cartoons considered incitement by you people who considered the Eric Garner protests incitement?
Someone is surprised at CNN sucking up to the terrorist element?

I mean, really surprised?
What part of not offending the religion of another bothers you?
The part that stifles free speech with murder. Or did you not notice the fact that offending religions is not something CNN cares about until the terrorists get upset.

Funny you use "get upset" instead of the "murder" to downplay it

What are you denying? Are you denying that the mockery of Muhammed caused the violence in France?

Or are you conceding that you and your pals were full of shit to try to blame the cop killing on protests?
The Muhammed cartoons did not cause the violence. Muslims caused the violence.
Similarly nut jobs here killed cops in NYC, but they were encouraged and aided by irresponsible statements by many on the Left including the response of the administration.

Classic double standard. You're too easy, nimrod. You're a fucking child (with all due respect to good children).
Translation: I really have no response so I'll declare victory and hope no one notices.
You skate on the edge of trolldom every day.

Basically they are saying that Muslims are emotional killers and I'm really surprised that you aren't on their side.

That cartoon is actually a good one. Pure satire that makes a point without showing Mo getting fucked up the ass or some other juvie idiocy.
Basically they kissed up... CNN cited a concern over "sensitivity of Muslim audiences".

If they cited concern over "the strong possibility some Mulsims might will kill someone over the picture" I would agree.

Which is why I dont understand why people are saying its brave to print it. CNN has a lot of overseas people on the air and its a target.

No it shouldnt be one but reality dont care
I don't disagree. I'm just more of fan of being honest ....either it's the sake of people dying or Muslim sensibilities. Mincing words is not worthy

Basically they are saying that Muslims are emotional killers and I'm really surprised that you aren't on their side.

That cartoon is actually a good one. Pure satire that makes a point without showing Mo getting fucked up the ass or some other juvie idiocy.
Basically they kissed up... CNN cited a concern over "sensitivity of Muslim audiences".

If they cited concern over "the strong possibility some Mulsims might will kill someone over the picture" I would agree.

Which is why I dont understand why people are saying its brave to print it. CNN has a lot of overseas people on the air and its a target.

I don't disagree. I'm just more of fan of being honest ....either it's the sake of people dying or Muslim sensibilities. Mincing words is not worthy

Can you see how saying they wont run it because someone may get killed can be taken as a win to the terrorist?

The part that stifles free speech with murder. Or did you not notice the fact that offending religions is not something CNN cares about until the terrorists get upset.

Isn't REFUSING to publish part and parcel of the Freedom of the Press?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Charlie Hebdo is known for extremely vulgar cartoons attacking all religions - I don't think they spared a single sacred cow. Many news organizations didn't print their muslim cartoons or their other ones because they really are offensive to many people. I'm curious - has CNN printed any Hebdo cartoons?

Can you see how saying they wont run it because someone may get killed can be taken as a win to the terrorist?
Can you see how fighting a worldwide war against Islam means bin Laden one? Pick your battles.

The Muhammed cartoons did not cause the violence.

No, the cartoons didn't cause the violence even though the killers themselves said the cartoons caused the violence.
I am sure that the killers would like to believe that considering that it takes the culpability off them.

There is but one cause for the violence and that was those that used it. Not the cartoonists or 'Muslims.' That, however, does not change the fact that these people were Islamic extremists doing what they actually believed in.

Yes absolutely I can.

So is it a win claiming its about their sensibilities....remember the Piss Christ, CNN only cares about the sensibilities of Islam is the message. That's a definite win for the terrorists.

Isn't REFUSING to publish part and parcel of the Freedom of the Press?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Of course. Never said that they should be forced to publish it.

On that same token, it is just as part and parcel of the freedom of speech for anyone to call out their acts as submitting to terrorism and unacceptable. There is one message being sent here - murder works. Don't want something published, kill a few journalists.

Yes absolutely I can.

So is it a win claiming its about their sensibilities....remember the Piss Christ, CNN only cares about the sensibilities of Islam is the message. That's a definite win for the terrorists.

You keep using soft words like sensibilities when what we are talking about is people being murdered

Yes absolutely I can.

You keep using soft words like sensibilities when what we are talking about is people being murdered
Because that was the CNN stance....
CNN cited a concern over "sensitivity of Muslim audiences".

I disagreed, this is about murderers and they should to be honest about it

Yes absolutely I can.

Why? So the terrorist can frame it? Whats the upside?

The airwaves have been filled with Muslims condemning these attacks.

I do not watch Fox News. Have they aired any Muslims condemning these attacks? Or are they going to wait a few months and do the same shit they always do; ask their rube audience, "Where are the Muslims condemning these attacks?" Or maybe they will go out and find some shithead Muslim with radical views and see if they can get him to say something inflammatory, with the implication that is how a majority of Muslims think.

The ones condemning these acts are everywhere. You know...if you LOOK.

Muslim Leaders Speak Out Against Paris Attack

What does any of that have to do with CNN not showing the cover of the Charlie Hebdo magazine?
It's the same thing. Self-censorship.

Are these quotes from Muslim groups shown on CNN?

Yes absolutely I can.

Why? So the terrorist can frame it? Whats the upside?

What's to frame? CNN declared they will respect the wishes of the terrorists.

Just admit that the jihadists have won and walk away.

Winning and Losing? Cant get dumber than that

Only dumb to losers.

Not surprising. The Left has always been cowardly and hypocritical on this issue. This is the same bunch who still joyfully praise the 'Piss Christ.' They never miss an opportunity to insult Christians. So why so defensive of Islam? Why all the concern about offending Muslims?

The reason is, they fear the backlash. Muslims will not hesitate in seeking revenge. But the Left realizes that Christians will turn the other cheek for the most part. They feel they have free reign to attack and insult Christianity. It's a very cowardly double standard approach. They pick on those who they know won't fight back. They feign respect for those they know will fight back. So shame on CNN, NBC, and the rest of the Leftist Press. They are cowardly hypocrites.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back