CNN refuses to show France's Charlie Hebdo magazine cover

Can you see how saying they wont run it because someone may get killed can be taken as a win to the terrorist?
Yes absolutely I can.

So is it a win claiming its about their sensibilities....remember the Piss Christ, CNN only cares about the sensibilities of Islam is the message. That's a definite win for the terrorists.

You keep using soft words like sensibilities when what we are talking about is people being murdered
Because that was the CNN stance....
CNN cited a concern over "sensitivity of Muslim audiences".

I disagreed, this is about murderers and they should to be honest about it

Why? So the terrorist can frame it? Whats the upside?

What's to frame? CNN declared they will respect the wishes of the terrorists.

CNN declares they don't want one of their own kidnapped and beheaded just because some guys on the Internet who won't ever go over there thinks it's brave to put a finger in someone's eye

Last edited:
Yes absolutely I can.

So is it a win claiming its about their sensibilities....remember the Piss Christ, CNN only cares about the sensibilities of Islam is the message. That's a definite win for the terrorists.

You keep using soft words like sensibilities when what we are talking about is people being murdered
Because that was the CNN stance....
CNN cited a concern over "sensitivity of Muslim audiences".

I disagreed, this is about murderers and they should to be honest about it

Why? So the terrorist can frame it? Whats the upside?

What's to frame? CNN declared they will respect the wishes of the terrorists.

CAN declares they don't want one of their own kidnapped and beheaded just because some guys on the Internet who won't ever go over there thinks it's brave to put a finger in someone's eye
They said all that? They're hedging, and that's just bad journalism

Forum List

Back