CNN Producer Arrested For Luring Mother and 9-year-old Daughter to His Home For “Unlawful Sexual Activity”

budboomer

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2004
The Post Millennial reported that CNN producer John Griffin has been arrested and indicted for abusing underage girls. Griffin, who was a producer for CNN’s senior political analyst John Avlon, was arrested on Friday by the FBI after being charged by a federal grand jury in Vermont.

The Post Millennial reported that CNN producer John Griffin has been arrested and indicted for abusing underage girls. Griffin, who was a producer for CNN’s senior political analyst John Avlon, was arrested on Friday by the FBI after being charged by a federal grand jury in Vermont.

This story will not last very long in the News Cycle

Amazing when successful people find creative ways to Fk their life and by their own action Fk us other people's lives.

That is incredibly weird. He must have been using his status as a CNN producer. Even then, what kind of mother hears, "I need to train your nine year-old to be a sex slave for her own good," and thinks, 'sounds right to me?'

~~~~~~

'Pedophile' CNN producer, 44, boasted that he'd sexually trained girls as young as SEVEN, unsealed indictment reveals​

13 Dec 2021 ~~ By Jennifer Smith

• John Griffin, 44, was suspended by CNN last week after being arrested
  • Federal prosecutors and the FBI say he lured a nine-year-old girl and her mom to a rental home in Vermont last July for 'sexual subservience' training'
  • He also tried to recruit the 14-year-old daughter of an unnamed man, according to the indicment
  • He told that man that he'd 'trained' girls as young as seven
  • Griffin used Kik and Google Hangouts to try to recruit parents who were willing to let him abuse their girls, the indictment claims
  • He told them 'training' would involve moms and their daughters touching each other, spanking and 'c**k worship'
  • He is in custody awaiting his next court appearance which is scheduled for Wednesday

Commentary:
Aah, the downward spiral of Humanity continues to pick up speed.
Who is next?
Will Don Lemon survive?
Now CNN has Chris Wallace going to work for them, no one watched Wallace on Fox, and nobody watches CNN, so what are they gaining? MSNBC is dumping Lying Brian Williams, Rachel Maddow will now be seen once a week. Maybe combat Medal of Honor Winner, Sen. Richard Blumenthal will also join these wierdos club.
The Quisling Media Complex is now ordered that there will be no longer talk of Joey Xi sniffing of children's hair, or showering with his daughter.
Additionally, any news about Hunter, his niece and the mother of his illegitimate child will not be tolerated.

Democrats doing what Democrats do.

Yep, it is just CNN... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The difference between you and me?

I can call that guy a piece of shit, too.

Meanwhile, you reek of desperation, trying to deflect attention away from the garbage people at CNN.

The difference between you and me?

I can call that guy a piece of shit, too.

Meanwhile, you reek of desperation, trying to deflect attention away from the garbage people at CNN.

I did that a day ago little man, do try and keep up.

I did that a day ago little man, do try and keep up.

And yet, here you are, shitting all over the victims of the CNN garbage.

Do you feel morally superior?

And yet, here you are, shitting all over the victims of the CNN garbage.

Do you feel morally superior?

I did no such thing, that would be you who decided it make it all about CNN instead of the piece of shit human did that the act.

And yes, I am morally superior to a piece of shit like you that had to try and make some political point and then whine like a fucking 3 year old when called out on it.

I did no such thing, that would be you who decided it make it all about CNN instead of the piece of shit human did that the act.

And yes, I am morally superior to a piece of shit like you that had to try and make some political point and then whine like a fucking 3 year old when called out on it.
I'm sure you believe that.

Forum List

Back