CNN Producer Arrested For Luring Mother and 9-year-old Daughter to His Home For “Unlawful Sexual Activity”

The Post Millennial reported that CNN producer John Griffin has been arrested and indicted for abusing underage girls. Griffin, who was a producer for CNN’s senior political analyst John Avlon, was arrested on Friday by the FBI after being charged by a federal grand jury in Vermont.

This is one ugly story.. and this guy had a wife and kids.

The Post Millennial reported that CNN producer John Griffin has been arrested and indicted for abusing underage girls. Griffin, who was a producer for CNN’s senior political analyst John Avlon, was arrested on Friday by the FBI after being charged by a federal grand jury in Vermont.

The trump Nazis have a long history of defending ones of their own for acts of pedophilia.

If Griffin was a producer at FOX Noise, this OP would not be a thread initiated by a trump Nazi.

Whether Griffin is a loyal trump Nazi, or a progressive working for CNN, if he is guilty, he should be convicted and serve the maximum sentence. As should Gaetz.

Griffin later transferred over $3,000 to the mother for plane tickets so the mother and her 9-year-old daughter could fly from Nevada to Boston’s Logan airport. The mother and child flew to Boston in July of 2020, where Griffin picked them up in his Tesla and drove them to his Ludlow house. At the house, the daughter was directed to engage in, and did engage in, unlawful sexual activity.

The indictment also includes specific allegations that Griffin attempted to entice two other children over the internet to engage in sexual activity. In April of 2020, Griffin proposed to engage in a “virtual training session” over a video chat that would include him instructing the mother and her 14-year-old daughter to remove their clothing and touch each other at his direction. In June of 2020, Griffin proposed to a purported mother of a 16-year-old daughter that she take a “little mother-daughter trip” to Griffin’s Ludlow ski house for sexual training involving the child.
Griffin later transferred over $3,000 to the mother for plane tickets so the mother and her 9-year-old daughter could fly from Nevada to Boston’s Logan airport. The mother and child flew to Boston in July of 2020, where Griffin picked them up in his Tesla and drove them to his Ludlow house. At the house, the daughter was directed to engage in, and did engage in, unlawful sexual activity.

the mothers should be charged as well.

President Joe Biden has selected a longtime federal prosecutor to head the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Vermont.
---------------------------
no favorites played and they shouldn't be any on tramps end of things.

I did no such thing, that would be you who decided it make it all about CNN instead of the piece of shit human did that the act.

And yes, I am morally superior to a piece of shit like you that had to try and make some political point and then whine like a fucking 3 year old when called out on it.
No one "made" it about CNN. CNN has done that all by themselves.

This is a senior producer who has also worked closely with Chris Cuomo at CNN.

I'm sure you believe that, too.

So, in summary, I make a comment about garbage people and CNN, and you take it personally.

Do you, perhaps, work at CNN?

I despise people that judge and entire group by the actions a very few. When I was stationed in Okinawa a Marine raped a teenage girl, you are the type that would blame the entire Marine Corps like some did.

No one "made" it about CNN. CNN has done that all by themselves.

This is a senior producer who has also worked closely with Chris Cuomo at CNN.

CNN has 4000 employees, but the actions of this guy make the entire group bad. What a shitty fucking way to live life

Setting aside for a moment the horror of what this guy did, where's the outrage at a mother who would do this to her daughter? A mother is supposed to protect, not exploit, her children.

The Left and Pedophillia are one in the same.

CNN has 4000 employees, but the actions of this guy make the entire group bad. What a shitty fucking way to live life
Anyone who works for CNN has chosen to align with your Leftard lunacy.
1639487330372.jpeg

Nope.. The Duggars are IFB and staunch Republicans.

Yes, I know. That was the point. Both sides have their sick perverts. But people like Weather cannot ever admit that, he could not day a bad thing about anyone on the right if someone held a gun to his head

Yes, I know. That was the point. Both sides have their sick perverts. But people like Weather cannot ever admit that, he could not day a bad thing about anyone on the right if someone held a gun to his head

That's not a good trait. It show lack of character and judgment... like Trump's demands for loyalty.

That's not a good trait. It show lack of character and judgment... like Trump's demands for loyalty.

Some people just have a predisposition to be cult members. Not really much different than those that are predisposed to be addicts.

This is the same network that is calling the child trafficking crisis a hoax. LOL

Forum List

Back