CNN now admits Biden's COVID response is a failure.

Only a handful of players in the NFL and NHL have not been vaxxed, yet the FauxiFlu is running rampant through both leagues.

Talk about rubes living in an alternate universe! :laughing0301:

I wonder if there's a jab that helps insufferable fart sniffing snots like you get over yourselves?
All allergic to logic

Are you seriously questioning which states have the highest vaccine rates?

no ... i'm saying that for some reason blue states wich are touted as having high vaccine rates are also surging with new covid cases ....

i'm saying that the vaccination rate of repubs and dems are probably about the same ! can you prove otherwise ? republicans mostly have a problem with the mandates .
They are tump supporters. Mandates or no mandates--they are dissing vaccinations.

They are tump supporters. Mandates or no mandates--they are dissing vaccinations.

And? I mean if vaccinated people are still getting it and still spreading it, who cares? Why are cases surging in the more highly vaccinated states?

And? I mean if vaccinated people are still getting it and still spreading it, who cares? Why are cases surging in the more highly vaccinated states?
Vaccinated people are exposed to a much lesser degree of illness. The unvaccinated are more likely to pass the virus to others, and that is what is so terrible. If you want to play with your life, that is ok with me. Stay the hell away from me. You have no right to infect me.

Oh, I think we do know...There are Scientists out there right now analyzing the data and telling us that Omicron is far less severe than previous strains....So, why aren't we using this to really achieve immunity, and move on from this thing?
Because the left need the virus to continue raging to justify mail in theft of elections.

Vaccinated people are exposed to a much lesser degree of illness. The unvaccinated are more likely to pass the virus to others, and that is what is so terrible. If you want to play with your life, that is ok with me. Stay the hell away from me. You have no right to infect me.

If you are vaccinated and are "exposed to a much lesser degree of illness", what difference does it make to you? Keep in mind, even among the unvaccinated, this virus kills very few percentage-wise, so "much lesser" would mean maybe you get a bad case of the sniffles from the unvaccinated.

One more nail in the narrative the MSM never, ever says bad things about Biden.

The MSM only says something bad about Biden when he deviates from the wacko Progressives that are running the show. Democrats and many so-called Independents need to get their heads out of the sand.

The MSM only says something bad about Biden when he deviates from the wacko Progressives that are running the show. Democrats and many so-called Independents need to get their heads out of the sand.

This might hold more meaning had you not sold your soul to one half of the duopoly.

I don't agree with everything the Republicans do. I agree with virtually nothing the Democrats do.

And I agree with virtually nothing either do when it comes to policy/laws/regulations.

why are Vermont hospitals packed fully of people with covid? xiden said if you got the vaccine you wouldn’t get covid

The Kung Flu Virus could be a bioweapon - mutations of the virus upsets the whole concept of herd immunity. This is exactly why the Chinese Communist Party needs to be investigated to figure out what exactly happened. Gain of function research? Bioweapon?

no ... i'm saying that for some reason blue states wich are touted as having high vaccine rates are also surging with new covid cases ....
Blue states are more vaccinated than red states and covid is surging in all states. Both statements are true.

Agree?

Forum List

Back