CNN now admits Biden's COVID response is a failure.

-The experimental gene therapy does not stop OMICRON
-The experimental gene therpay does not stop a vaccinated person from SPREADING OMICRON.
-The Experimental gene therapy is not useful at this point.

THERAPEUTICS should be used.....hydration, Vitamins D and C, Zinc, exercise, diet, IVERMECTIN, MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES, HYDRO...

....until the drug companies come out with their therapeutics....then THOSE will be OK. :laughing0301:

OLD CHEAP GENERIC THERAPEUTICS ARE BAD!

NEW EXPENSIVE PROPRIETARY THERAPEUTICS ARE GOOD!
and bleach

! ! Good point. You are right, now it's public panic driving this WAAAY out-of-line demand for testing. Overwhelming the testing system, for one thing, and for another, what is the point? They can't treat it, they can't stop the spread, that's all too clear.
The vaccinated have shown that they are not as severely affected like those who are unvaccinated.

The vaccinated have shown that they are not as severely affected like those who are unvaccinated.

The disease is spreading because your cult leader is lying about it.

1640896088096.png

The politicization of covid already happened under Trump and it’s why we see such a wide difference in vaccine rates by political party.

It’s not Biden’s fault that Republicans refuse to get vaccinated.

Not much else that Biden can do. It is what it is at this point.

The politicization of covid already happened under Trump and it’s why we see such a wide difference in vaccine rates by political party.

It’s not Biden’s fault that Republicans refuse to get vaccinated.

Not much else that Biden can do. It is what it is at this point.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were anti-vax in 2020. They started it.

The vast majority of those who are dissing the vaccine are Trump supporters. That is what I am saying, whether they are young, middle-aged, or older. Are you saying that old Americans are Democrat?
i'm saying that the vaccination rate of repubs and dems are probably about the same ! can you prove otherwise ? republicans mostly have a problem with the mandates .

i'm saying that the vaccination rate of repubs and dems are probably about the same ! can you prove otherwise ? republicans mostly have a problem with the mandates .
Polling shows that Republicans are far less vaccinated than Democrats.

The states with the highest vaccine rates are blue. The states with the lowest vaccine rates are red.

Every single person on this forum who refused to get the vaccine is a conservative.

The truth is completely obvious. It’s just willful ignorance if you don’t see it at this point.

The states with the highest vaccine rates are blue. The states with the lowest vaccine rates are red.

Every single person on this forum who refused to get the vaccine is a conservative.

The truth is completely obvious. It’s just willful ignorance if you don’t see it at this point.
Pravda like daily crucifying of half the population by the 95% media/entertainment industry has consequences. The ratchet keeps tightening.

well then .... please tell us why covid is surging in the blue states ! according to your logic red states should be covid disaster areas ! but it seems that covid is spreading just as much in the highly vaccinated blue states !

well then .... please tell us why covid is surging in the blue states ! according to your logic red states should be covid disaster areas ! but it seems that covid is spreading just as much in the highly vaccinated blue states !
Are you seriously questioning which states have the highest vaccine rates?

Why can't Biden convince his sheep to get the vaccine? Look at how much of the country hasn't gotten the jab.
Funny thing, my step daughter and her husband both vaccinated got Covid and son who’s not vaccinated didn’t after our Christmas get together. Neither my wife nor I got it, unvaccinated both of us. Other step daughter and her family, unvaccinated, nope. Says all I need to prove vaccines ain’t working

Forum List

Back