CNN: Matt Gaetz showed nude photos of women he slept with to fellow members of Congress...lmao

Notice how Q Trumpers come to Gaetz’s defense. These loons go crazy over a lie of a child sex ring in a pizza parlor, but credible evidence of a sex trafficking by a deviant Trumpist congressman is not only ignored but ridiculed. Qs are such hypocrites.

You got punked by CNN's April fool, too, dumbass.
No Q, you are on the one being plunked led by your fellow Q. Plenty of evidence emerging of Gaetz’s deviancy.

Sleeping with members of the opposite sex is now "deviancy" to the BlueAnon crowd? LOL!
He's being investigated for sex trafficking.
Are you familiar with the straw man fallacy?

According to who...anonymous sources? If he showed a fellow member nude pictures why wouldn't they go on the record? Gaetz has come out with documents supporting his story about extortion, but we haven't seen any evidence supporting him being invested for sex trafficking.
Yup. His father wore a wire and confronted the man behind the allegations.
Neither Facebook nor twitter are banning people who are posting the allegations, but banned people who linked to Hunter's laptop story.
You're lying. No one said that the man extorting Gaetz was the same person behind the allegations.

Notice how Q Trumpers come to Gaetz’s defense. These loons go crazy over a lie of a child sex ring in a pizza parlor, but credible evidence of a sex trafficking by a deviant Trumpist congressman is not only ignored but ridiculed. Qs are such hypocrites.

No Q, you are on the one being plunked led by your fellow Q. Plenty of evidence emerging of Gaetz’s deviancy.

Sleeping with members of the opposite sex is now "deviancy" to the BlueAnon crowd? LOL!
Yeah, Gaetz is being investigated for sex trafficking of a minor, Q. You do consider sex trafficking a form of deviancy, do you not?

When Where Witnesses???? Nope.. PICS?? nope. COmplaints from the victim?? nope..

It's extortion..

Did he BUY HER??? Because that;s what sex trafficking is... You got a receipt or a bill of sale??

Leftists are too dependent on the fake news and have forgotten how to defend themselves from agi-prop by using independent thinking...

It's worse than being addicted to soap operas and suspending reality to believe any of it...
Really, you think Bill Barr started this investigation of one Trump’s loudest supporters on flimsy or no evidence?
You're asking conservatives to use their brains. Good luck with that one.

Welp, bye bye.

This guy needs to not talk.

So?

Were the broads legal adults? If so, who cares?
You care about Cuomo being naughty.

Cuomo stand accused of sexual harassment and assault. Not the same thing.

Further, I don't care about Cuomo's assaults. I care about the tens of thousands of Geezers he massacred in the nursing homes with Corona virus because he didn't want to use The Trump Hospital Ships in New York Harbor.

Yeah, Gaetz is being investigated for sex trafficking of a minor, Q. You do consider sex trafficking a form of deviancy, do you not?

When Where Witnesses???? Nope.. PICS?? nope. COmplaints from the victim?? nope..

It's extortion..

Did he BUY HER??? Because that;s what sex trafficking is... You got a receipt or a bill of sale??

Leftists are too dependent on the fake news and have forgotten how to defend themselves from agi-prop by using independent thinking...

It's worse than being addicted to soap operas and suspending reality to believe any of it...
Really, you think Bill Barr started this investigation of one Trump’s loudest supporters on flimsy or no evidence?
You're asking conservatives to use their brains. Good luck with that one.
Some of These people are idiots. I have to remember to speak to them like children.

I need ANY ONE of you leftist CNN hugging Leftist dupes to tell me why the CNN "journalist" is CONTRADICTING theirselves in the SAME PARAGRAPH?? Is it to avoid the EXPECTED LIBEL SUIT from Gaetz when the truth is out?? How was there a "meeting... with a discussion" BUT WITHOUT HAVING A CONVERSATION?

Do any of you actually HAVE any reading comp skills left?? Dont think so.. If you DONT ANS

At one point during Gaetz's first term, staff for then-House Speaker Paul Ryan held a short meeting with Gaetz in the Capitol, where they had a discussion with Gaetz about acting professionally while in Congress, according to two sources with knowledge of the meeting. One source said the conversation wasn't tied to a specific incident. Ryan didn't directly have a conversation with Gaetz.I

According to who...anonymous sources? If he showed a fellow member nude pictures why wouldn't they go on the record? Gaetz has come out with documents supporting his story about extortion, but we haven't seen any evidence supporting him being invested for sex trafficking.
Watergate began with anonymous sources.

What risk would a fellow member be taking by going on the record that Gaetz showed them nude pictures?

Welp, bye bye.

CNN...
FBI
Link!!!!?

Greg

Notice how Q Trumpers come to Gaetz’s defense. These loons go crazy over a lie of a child sex ring in a pizza parlor, but credible evidence of sex trafficking by a deviant Trumpist congressman is not only ignored but ridiculed. Qs are such hypocrites.
You said Q. You are now proven an idiot BlueAnon cultist who can’t form a coherent argument.
Lol..coming from a Q loon.

This turns you on doesn't it?

View attachment 475170
It must turn you on, deviant. You keep posting it.

You're busted kid. Seek help. That is your Prez.
LOL..Biden was never accused of any wrongdoing with minors unlike the deviants you support and admire.

Welp, bye bye.

My God what a pathetic small dick he is.

Watergate began with anonymous sources.

What risk would a fellow member be taking by going on the record that Gaetz showed them nude pictures?
Receiving death threats from Trump supporters, if it's a Republican congressman going public. Also losing support from Trump's base.

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Notice how Q Trumpers come to Gaetz’s defense. These loons go crazy over a lie of a child sex ring in a pizza parlor, but credible evidence of sex trafficking by a deviant Trumpist congressman is not only ignored but ridiculed. Qs are such hypocrites.
Cnn has never had credible evidence of anything. It's cnn

Welp, bye bye.

CNN...
FBI
FBI... Russia gate? That FBI?

Edit: Unless they can prove wrongdoing... They are just investigating. It doesn't mean anything. Evidence... Proof.

No, dumbass, but showing their nude pictures is deviancy.

Welp, bye bye.

CNN...
FBI
FBI... Russia gate? That FBI?
There were convictions in Russiagate.

• Funny
Cnn has never had credible evidence of anything. It's cnn
Because right wing nicknames in message boards are credible evidence of stuff.

• Funny
You said Q. You are now proven an idiot BlueAnon cultist who can’t form a coherent argument.

View attachment 475170

LOL..Biden was never accused of any wrongdoing with minors unlike the deviants you support and admire.

Call Joe son, he'll share. You know you want to.

There were convictions in Russiagate.
True... And the whole damn thing wasn't worth it unless you are actually going to do it across the board. It was NOTHING like it was portrayed to be.

View attachment 475170

Call Joe son, he'll share. You know you want to.
There you go again, deviant. LOL..you’re the one obsessed with it and it seems you really do want to know.

Last edited:

View attachment 475170

"
  1. Tara Reade
Reade claims Biden sexually assaulted in a hallway while she was working for him in 1993. According to Reade, Biden pinned her against a wall, shoved his hands up her skirt, and his fingers into her vagina. Reade has no fewer than five contemporaneous witnesses who say Reade told them about the assault at or near the time it happened. There is also video of Reade’s anguished mother calling into a 1993 edition of CNN’s Larry King Live desperately seeking advice for her daughter’s problems with a “prominent senator. ”

Biden denies the allegation but is refusing to open his archives at the University of Delaware where a copy of Reade’s sexual harassment complaint might be filed.

Tara Reade is a lifelong Democrat.

1. Lucy Flores
Last year, Flores, a former Nevada Assemblywoman, accused Biden touching and kissing her:

I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?” I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head.
Flores is a Democrat.

1. Amy Lappos
Lappos claims Biden pawed at her during a 2009 fundraiser:

It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head. He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.
Lappos is a Democrat.

1. Vail Kohnert-Yount
“Vail Kohnert-Yount alleged that when she was a White House intern in the spring of 2013, Biden ‘put his hand on the back of [her] head and pressed his forehead to [her] forehead’ when he introduced himself, and that he called her a ‘pretty girl,’” reports The Cut.

Kohnert-Younh was interning at the Obama White House at the time.

1. Caitlyn Caruso
Former college student and sexual assault survivor Caitlyn Caruso says Biden placed his hand on her thigh for an uncomfortable amount of time.

Incredibly, this happened during a 2016 event on sexual assault.

This might seem like a small thing, but who puts their hand on the thigh of a woman who is not his significant other?

1. D.J. Hill
Hill says Biden got so handsy with her, her husband was forced to intervene:

Writer D. J. Hill told the Times that Biden moved his hand from Caruso’s shoulder down her lower back, which made her uncomfortable at an event, causing her husband to intervene.
Hill told her story to the far-left New York Times last year.

1. Sofie Karasek
The Cut:

In 2016, Sofie Karasek was photographed holding hands and touching foreheads with Biden at the Oscars, where she stood alongside 50 other sexual-assault survivors during Lady Gaga’s performance. It was a moment that soon went viral, and was described then by the Post as “powerful.” But in the Post’s report published this week, Karasek says she believes that Biden violated her personal space.

Karasek is also a sexual assault survivor.

1. Ally Coll
Ally Coll says she was made uncomfortable by Biden’s unwanted touching at a 2008 reception. He squeezed her shoulders and complimented her smile for an amount of time that made her uncomfortable.

You can also add a number of women and children who might not have accused Biden of inappropriate behavior, but we still have countless videos and photographs of Biden touching them in ways that are wildly inappropriate and make the recipients noticeably uncomfortable.

Obviously, not all of these allegations rise to the level of assault. But these are not Republicans coming forward to accuse Biden. These are Democrats and women we can assume are at least left-leaning."

True; no minors SO FAR!!!! You can watch the embedded videos though.

Greg

It's extortion..

Really, you think Bill Barr started this investigation of one of Trump’s most vocal supporters on flimsy or no evidence?
He didn’t start an investigation on Gaetz, it’s on another guy. Gaetz and his dad were cooperating with the FBI to bust the Deep State operative trying to extort them for money, but of course someone in the FBI leaked the info to the NYT, who quickly dropped the story in order to save the creep trying to blackmail Gaetz.

Forum List

Back