CNN loses one third of primetime audience

Nolte: CNN Loses One-Third of Primetime Audience

Good you lying pos losers should lose more viewers.
LMDAO!!! Well I wonder why this happened oh please do tell what happened to CNN and why bahaahh
Makes one wonder what the correlation is with Dem voters. If CNN is losing their propaganda loving audience; where are they going? And what have they replaced CNNs propaganda with?

Last edited:
I read the other day Madcow on PSMBC is bleeding viewer loss....people are onto that guy

And heres the thing.....you know the only people tuning in CNN are the ultra-radical k00k's and 1/3 of them know the party is over. So think of the sentiments of the average DUM voter.....Mueller wrapped this shit up and people moved on. Only the hopelessly duped remain.....and so few!:gay:

LMDAO!!! Well I wonder why this happened oh please do tell what happened to CNN and why bahaahh
Makes one wonder what the correlation is with Dem voters. If CNN is losing their propaganda loving audience; where are they going? And what have they replaced CNNs propaganda with?

Survivor, Sitcom reruns etc.
That was the plan.
You just gotta love the way some people believe CNN is fake news because the leading national propaganda sheet says so.

No more Russia, Russia, Russia. No more Stormy, Stormy, Stormy. The Democrat/Media COUP FAILED. Nobody cares anymore.

That was the plan.
You just gotta love the way some people believe CNN is fake news because the leading national propaganda sheet says so.

CNN is facke news just like Fox is mostly.
Pretty much every leading media is "fake news".
In my book - fake news is any story that is deliberately altered/filtered to make the story fit a narrative.
CNN does this every single day, dozens and dozens of times a day. So does Fox.

And heres the thing.....you know the only people tuning in CNN are the ultra-radical k00k's and 1/3 of them know the party is over. So think of the sentiments of the average DUM voter.....Mueller wrapped this shit up and people moved on. Only the hopelessly duped remain.....and so few!:gay:

I curious to know what their website hit rate has been over the past 2 years.

I go to them so I know what the MSM is pushing about Trump and other topics. I consider it Opposition research.

That was the plan.

CNN is facke news just like Fox is mostly.
Pretty much every leading media is "fake news".
In my book - fake news is any story that is deliberately altered/filtered to make the story fit a narrative.
CNN does this every single day, dozens and dozens of times a day. So does Fox.

Which stories on Fox are fake news? Russia? Stormy? Which? Give examples, because you're wrong.

Which stories on Fox are fake news? Russia? Stormy? Which? Give examples, because you're wrong.
Seriously?
Your position is that Fox News never twists stories to present a narrative??
Lie by omission? Never?
Of course they do. They all do.
We do not have a decent main media outlet anymore.
And that....is by design,

divide.jpg

Seriously?
Your position is that Fox News never twists stories to present a narrative??
Lie by omission? Never?
Of course they do. They all do.
We do not have a decent main media outlet anymore.
And that....is by design,

What examples do you have? If they do it, then you must have specific examples of them lying by "twisting the news".

Can you imagine what America would look like with out Fox News?

Their viewership is so low I don't think it would matter. Yes it is higher than the others, but the entire genre has been in a free fall for years.
I use to watch Fox regularly. I very much liked early Bill O'Reilly, he was very good and made real change happen several times via investigative stories broke on his show.
Shepherd use to be good as well, and was without a doubt the most "unspun news hour" on television. But he changed also.
Today Fox is the rights answer to all of the other left media.
It's like saying the right answer to a town that keeps flooding is to flood nearby towns too so it is more fair.

Their viewership is so low I don't think it would matter. Yes it is higher than the others, but the entire genre has been in a free fall for years.
I use to watch Fox regularly. I very much liked early Bill O'Reilly, he was very good and made real change happen several times via investigative stories broke on his show.
Shepherd use to be good as well, and was without a doubt the most "unspun news hour" on television. But he changed also.
Today Fox is the rights answer to all of the other left media.
It's like saying the right answer to a town that keeps flooding is to flood nearby towns too so it is more fair.
You are full of crap. I turn on cnn msnbc all they talk about is impeachment, and how trump is unfit to serve. All lies 24 hours a day. You can’t get news on that station.. fox reports both sides, has left and rights and DEBATES.. that’s what people want is a debate.. democrats WONT DEBATE.. because they are wrong and can’t back it up..

Last edited:
The US government, amongst others, can be particularly harsh on legitimate journalists. Just ask Assange...

Forum List

Back