CNN loses one third of primetime audience

Can you imagine what America would look like with out Fox News?

Their viewership is so low I don't think it would matter. Yes it is higher than the others, but the entire genre has been in a free fall for years.
I use to watch Fox regularly. I very much liked early Bill O'Reilly, he was very good and made real change happen several times via investigative stories broke on his show.
Shepherd use to be good as well, and was without a doubt the most "unspun news hour" on television. But he changed also.
Today Fox is the rights answer to all of the other left media.
It's like saying the right answer to a town that keeps flooding is to flood nearby towns too so it is more fair.
You are full of crap. I turn on cnn msnbc all theybtalk about is impeachment, and how trump is unfit to serve. All lies 24 hours a day. You can’t get news on that station.. fox reports both sides, has left and rights and DEBATES.. that’s what people want is a debate.. democrats WONT DEBATE.. because they are wrong and can’t back it up..

Trump is unfit to serve. So wha is your point?

Their viewership is so low I don't think it would matter. Yes it is higher than the others, but the entire genre has been in a free fall for years.
I use to watch Fox regularly. I very much liked early Bill O'Reilly, he was very good and made real change happen several times via investigative stories broke on his show.
Shepherd use to be good as well, and was without a doubt the most "unspun news hour" on television. But he changed also.
It's like saying the right answer to a town that keeps flooding is to flood nearby towns too so it is more fair.
You are full of crap. I turn on cnn msnbc all theybtalk about is impeachment, and how trump is unfit to serve. All lies 24 hours a day. You can’t get news on that station.. fox reports both sides, has left and rights and DEBATES.. that’s what people want is a debate.. democrats WONT DEBATE.. because they are wrong and can’t back it up..

One of the greatest economies in American history , only time in American history we are at peace time. North Korea not firing long range middles, Mexico paying for the wall, (7,000) Mexican Troops a human wall. Amazing times if that unfit we need more unfit people

Sorry, but no.
If you was to ask me who is the most biased between Fox and CNN - it isn't even a contest. CNN jumped the shark several years ago. They are literally a joke now. It is so anti-Trump that I honestly can say they are borderline treasonous. All they do is spend 24 hours a day blasting a sitting President.
But that is not to say Fox is really "fair and balanced". Take "The Five"... it is 4 to 1 conservative, with usually 3 of the 4 hardcore conservative beating up on Juan Williams. The guy must be a masochist. Sean Hannity balanced?? That is laughable.
There is no fair and balanced news anymore.

Sorry, but no.
If you was to ask me who is the most biased between Fox and CNN - it isn't even a contest. CNN jumped the shark several years ago. They are literally a joke now. It is so anti-Trump that I honestly can say they are borderline treasonous. All they do is spend 24 hours a day blasting a sitting President.
But that is not to say Fox is really "fair and balanced". Take "The Five"... it is 4 to 1 conservative, with usually 3 of the 4 hardcore conservative beating up on Juan Williams. The guy must be a masochist. Sean Hannity balanced?? That is laughable.
Those shows debate the left,, hannity has invited any liberal on earth on they refuse.. they are scared.. tucker debates 1-3 a nite.
Outnumbered has a host, a republican a democrat a moderate.
Shepard Smith is a liberal ,, Chris Wallace is a liberal, the Fox News White House correspondent is a liberal, Brent bier is a liberal, Saturday and Sunday producers are all liberal. It’s how the news should be reported.. with patriotism

Nolte: CNN Loses One-Third of Primetime Audience

Good you lying pos losers should lose more viewers.
LMDAO!!! Well I wonder why this happened oh please do tell what happened to CNN and why bahaahh
Makes one wonder what the correlation is with Dem voters. If CNN is losing their propaganda loving audience; where are they going? And what have they replaced CNNs propaganda with?

Just more prop. will replace it they will work hard so you don't have to ( reporting fake shit) lol.

LMDAO!!! Well I wonder why this happened oh please do tell what happened to CNN and why bahaahh
Good morning, tovarich! For comparison, how are Tass and Pravda doing these days?

images

Makes one wonder what the correlation is with Dem voters. If CNN is losing their propaganda loving audience; where are they going? And what have they replaced CNNs propaganda with?

Survivor, Sitcom reruns etc.
That was the plan.
You just gotta love the way some people believe CNN is fake news because the leading national propaganda sheet says so.
Nielsen stats show more people watch the home repair channel than they watch CNN.
If it wasn't for the captive audience that have no choice but to watch CNN in the airports CNN would be closed down by now.

Sorry, but no.
Those shows debate the left,, hannity has invited any liberal on earth on they refuse.. they are scared.. tucker debates 1-3 a nite.
Shepard Smith is a liberal ,, Chris Wallace is a liberal, the Fox News White House correspondent is a liberal, Brent bier is a liberal, Saturday and Sunday producers are all liberal. It’s how the news should be reported.. with patriotism

Who in their right mind would sit down to a debate with Sean Hannity? The guy is a walking encyclopedia. His stat recall is the best I have ever seen. He can make pretty much anyone look like an idiot. But he is presents the story one sided.
The others, beside Shepherd, are not liberal. You are basically saying anyone who isn't a card carrying conservative is therefore liberal. Compare Baier to say Don Lemon... it isn't even close. Don Lemon is a raging leftist moron. (It is Bret not Brent BTW) Baier and Wallace are moderates.

CNN must hire and promote more pretty girls in short skirts with big boobs like FOX does if rhey expect to attract the senior citizen male audience currently addicted to FOX.

Sorry, but no.

Who in their right mind would sit down to a debate with Sean Hannity? The guy is a walking encyclopedia. His stat recall is the best I have ever seen. He can make pretty much anyone look like an idiot. But he is presents the story one sided.
The others, beside Shepherd, are not liberal. You are basically saying anyone who isn't a card carrying conservative is therefore liberal. Compare Baier to say Don Lemon... it isn't even close. Don Lemon is a raging leftist moron. (It is Bret not Brent BTW) Baier and Wallace are moderates.
Of course is is one sided 99% of the media attacks conservatives all day lol
Baier IS A LIBERAL WALLACE IS A LIBERAL.
Goooo away.. if you don’t see 99% of the media, social media, universities, attacking republicans all day you are not smart..
Fox News is the only source in the National level reporting a fair balance.. except in sat and Sunday between 10-9 they are left slanted

CNN must hire and promote more pretty girls in short skirts with big boobs like FOX does if rhey expect to attract the senior citizen male audience currently addicted to FOX.
I’ve watch Fox in my 20-30s

One of the greatest economies in American history , only time in American history we are at peace time. North Korea not firing long range middles, Mexico paying for the wall, (7,000) Mexican Troops a human wall. Amazing times if that unfit we need more unfit people

Is it?

Why is the fed worries that they may need to lower interest rases?
Why is our deficit skyrocketing?
Why did Trump have to pump 1,.5 trillion into the economy?
Why did we gain only 75,000 jobs in May & reduce the gains from March & April?

Is it?

Why is the fed worries that they may need to lower interest rases?
Why is our deficit skyrocketing?
Why did Trump have to pump 1,.5 trillion into the economy?
Why did we gain only 75,000 jobs in May & reduce the gains from March & April?
He is fixing trade deals and the economy is sky rocketing lol it’s AMAZING!!

We have 7 million jobs and 6 million unemployed! The jobs are full baby! Of course it will slow down hahah
Amazing times we are in WOW

The faux conspiracy tRump fluffing network is small potatoes.

Faux 1.5 million viewers.

Abc evening news 8.6 million

CBS 6.1 million

Nbc 8.3 million.
Cable news? ABC is free no??
And?
Well more people have free tv then cable lol you .... lol

Forum List

Back