CNN: “Joe Biden…Minus 23 Points…The Worst On Record For A President” On Economy

I tried finding an accurate chart showing Biden's decline, but even with an arrow pointing straight down was not an accurate enough indicator as to the falling support he is getting.

Biden is an economic menace but since I'm one who tries to look for the positive, I'm still trying to find one area that Biden is even barely competent in. He's easily the worst ever, as is his party.

It wasn't 81 million votes that put him where he is. It was a corrupt media and corrupt social networks.
Literally every problem we face is in part because of our media.
Yes, and even to this day, the media is continuing to brainwash the useful idiots. I still have Biden voters complaining to me about the “morons who voted for Trump” (yes, they say that, knowing o voted for Trump - that’s how arrogant and obnoxious they are), and patting themselves on the back for “saving the country” from the ”dictator.”

If I’m not too angry to continue a conversation and start delving down into the details, I am shocked by how ignorant and misled they have been. When I bring out a fact, they always say, in some form or other, that they never heard of that - and with an incredulous air.

It wasn't 81 million votes that put him where he is. It was a corrupt media and corrupt social networks.
Literally every problem we face is in part because of our media.
Also, remember that the 81 million votes garnered weren’t in the usual way. The massive mail-in campaign enabled ballot harvesting, in which well-compensated activists descended on the poor urban regions, collecting ballots from people who were either too ignorant or lazy to vote, after of course explaining why Biden was better.

We need to go back to normal voting patterns, where only people who care about the election and/or have some clue as to the issues, get a voice. There’s a reason we never massive mail-ins before, and that is why.

I am very disappointed how many people willingly allow themselves to be manipulated to their own detriment.

The assholes who buy into this CLIMATE CHANGE CRISIS bullshit.

Why did Obama buy 2 homes on the ocean if he believes they will be underwater soon?

ITS ALL BULLSHIT.

The cultists in this board cannot even post anything that any Democrat has ever done that they disagree with…and they claim people like me who voted for Trump are in a cult, but I can run a list of shit Trump did wrong….also I didnt take the Trump vax.

Last edited:
Also, remember that the 81 million votes garnered weren’t in the usual way. The massive mail-in campaign enabled ballot harvesting, in which well-compensated activists descended on the poor urban regions, collecting ballots from people who were either too ignorant or lazy to vote, after of course explaining why Biden was better.

We need to go back to normal voting patterns, where only people who care about the election and/or have some clue as to the issues, get a voice. There’s a reason we never massive mail-ins before, and that is why.

You mean when hundreds of thousands of Biden votes come in at once with NO TRUMP VOTES, it seems suspicious?

michigan-wisconsin.jpg

To blame this just on xiden is wrong. We can’t allow folks to get caught up in the idea it’s Xiden…it’s not…it’s the entire demafasict party and their horrible policies

It doesn't matter if a person is Democrat or Republican.
When their wallet is getting crushed, and they have seen this administration deny that inflation was real, then say it only effects rich people, then say it is just temporary, then finally say... okay, we have inflation... but Putin did it!...
I have never in my lifetime seen an administration so disconnected from what matters to the public so much.
Apparently they believe legalizing sex surgery for children and chasing ghost guns is the right thing to do.

For once. Just once. I hope people remember what the economy was before the liberals crushed it with Covid panic and 2 years of giving away $trillions for nothing.

I am very disappointed how many people willingly allow themselves to be manipulated to their own detriment.

The assholes who buy into this CLIMATE CHANGE CRISIS bullshit.

Why did Obama buy 2 homes on the ocean if he believes they will be underwater soon?

ITS ALL BULLSHIT.

The cultists in this board cannot even post anything that any Democrat has ever done that they disagree with…and they claim people like me who voted for Trump as in a cult, but I can run a list of shit Trump did wrong….also I didnt take the Trump vax.
I know. It’s beyond exasperating. They are total idiots. And then they are so arrogant as to mock and condemn those of us who aren’t blinded by propaganda from the media.

Arrogance and stupidity is a very dangerous combination. And it‘s why we have Biden, and a failing country today. The only thing that amazes me more than the arrogance and denial of these fools is the speed with which the Marxist-controlled Biden is collapsing the country. Alinsky would be proud.

To blame this just on xiden is wrong. We can’t allow folks to get caught up in the idea it’s Xiden…it’s not…it’s the entire demafasict party and their horrible policies
But Trump wouldn’t have allowed it to happen. That’s why they did everything and everything to prevent his re-election.

So for that reason, it IS Biden. He is allowing the anti-Americans to proceed full steam ahead.

I tried finding an accurate chart showing Biden's decline, but even with an arrow pointing straight down was not an accurate enough indicator as to the falling support he is getting.

This is an accurate chart showing his decline.

1650110475200.png

Forum List

Back