CNN is pathetic....They announce that the battle for Falluja is over

Does that Iraqi general work for CNN? I don't think so. They're reporting what he said, NOT what CNN thinks. THREAD FAIL!!!

• Banned
Does that Iraqi general work for CNN? I don't think so. They're reporting what he said, NOT what CNN thinks. THREAD FAIL!!!
CNN reported that the battle for Falluja is over, where they got their info just shows how much lack of skill the network has

PS. Threads neither succeed nor fail, except in your mind where what happens here has some cosmic meaning. It doesn't, but you are quite amusing in this belief

CNN reported that the battle for Falluja is over, where they got their info just shows how much lack of skill the network has.
Who are we supposed to believe, an Iraqi general who's on the front line or you? No need to answer. What's amusing is that in your mind you know the situation better. :laugh2:

• Banned
CNN reported that the battle for Falluja is over, where they got their info just shows how much lack of skill the network has.
Who are we supposed to believe, an Iraqi general who's on the front line or you? No need to answer. What's amusing is that in your mind you know the situation better. :laugh2:
This war has been raging since long before the birth of Christ. So the battle for Fallujia may well be over for today, but it is over when it is over, which is statistically null.

This war has been raging since long before the birth of Christ. So the battle for Fallujia may well be over for today, but it is over when it is over, which is statistically null.
Irrelevant to the CNN story, but thanks for the history lesson. Next time post in the correct forum.

• Banned
Irrelevant to the CNN story, but thanks for the history lesson. Next time post in the correct forum.
Thanks for agreeing that the battle for Fallujia is statistically still going to be fought. Bye the way, how are new ISIS troops being restricted from entering the city?

Answer they are not......................... So back to war they go,
didn't the USA take Fallujia as well?????????????????

LOL

Thanks for agreeing that the battle for Fallujia is statistically still going to be fought. Bye the way, how are new ISIS troops being restricted from entering the city?
If I answered that, I'd be making the same mistake you are, thinking I know more than a general on the scene. According to most reports ISIS is on the run, but of course that doesn't fit your anti-Obama narrative.

If I answered that, I'd be making the same mistake you are, thinking I know more than a general on the scene. According to most reports ISIS is on the run, but of course that doesn't fit your anti-Obama narrative.
Yea ISIS is leaving Fallujia and immigrating to Orlando...... Can't claim to know what you care about, but the people in Orlando are more important to me than the people in Fallujia.

Wanna voice a differing opinion and still be a loyal American?

Iraqi general: 'The battle for Falluja is over' - CNN.com Well in retrospect, it might be over for today, but over? These battles have been going strong for thousands of years, but CNN says it's over for good now.

Okeedokee

Thank you President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

He's kicking ISIS ass while Trump plays golf.
Was Obama playing golf when ISIS killed 49 people in Orlando?
No. But Trump was playing golf while President Obama (praise be unto Him!) was kicking ISIS ass!

Yea ISIS is leaving Fallujia and immigrating to Orlando...... Can't claim to know what you care about, but the people in Orlando are more important to me than the people in Fallujia. Wanna voice a differing opinion and still be a loyal American?
More loyal than you, apparently. I don't call people disloyal, just because we disagree politically. That would take being being divisive without reason, i.e. your typical M.O.

"CNN is pathetic....They announce that the battle for Falluja is over"

Wrong.

What’s pathetic and disturbing is that you and many others on the right actually want the Iraqi people to continue to suffer so conservatives might realize some perceived partisan gain.

lol

This sounds like the incoherent gibberish we heard from the Bush administration when it realized its unwarranted, illegal invasion of Iraq was a mistake.

World War II never really ended since people have been fighting in Europe since the dawn of time. lol

Iraqi general: 'The battle for Falluja is over' - CNN.com Well in retrospect, it might be over for today, but over? These battles have been going strong for thousands of years, but CNN says it's over for good now.

Okeedokee

Thank you President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

He's kicking ISIS ass while Trump plays golf.
Was Obama playing golf when ISIS killed 49 people in Orlando?
No. But Trump was playing golf while President Obama (praise be unto Him!) was kicking ISIS ass!
You are highly creative...........for someone who follows and has no creativity

"CNN is pathetic....They announce that the battle for Falluja is over"

Wrong.

What’s pathetic and disturbing is that you and many others on the right actually want the Iraqi people to continue to suffer so conservatives might realize some perceived partisan gain.
Fallujia is only a city, the war is over when ISIS is defeated..........CNN is dopey, but then they always have been

Okeedokee
hcuj8t6e.jpg

Forum List

Back