CNN Interviews Trump Supporter Who Threatens Taliban-Style Takeover to Reinstate Him: ‘There’s Millions of Guns Here’

I remember when Republicans could honestly lay claim to being the party of Lincoln. When Republicans were conservative in the traditional sense fiscal responsibility, social stability and supporting the mioddle class prevailed. Republicans and Democrats wanted more or less the same things- peace, and prosparity for all.

Now Republicans have run off of the rails. Fiscal resposability only applies when Democrats are in power. Otherwise spend like drunk sailors, cut taxes for the wealthy and blow up the deficit. Now it is, screw the middle / working class and coddle the rich.

Worse, Republicans have become the party of conspiracy theories, of anti science anti and education, and anti human and civil rights. They have shamelessly embraced Q Anon and the alt right , They have undermined the rights of women, minorities and democracy itself. They deaminize immigrants while seemingly forgetting that this is a country that was build by immigrants and takes pride in being a melting pot of cultures

And most egregiously, they have embraced a crass demagogue who has a tenuous relationship with truth and who has no soul or core values but rather says and does whatever is expedient at any given time to serve his own best interests . It is little wonder that he inspires a band of moronic minions who admire the Taliban, call themselves patriots while fantasising about overthrowing the US government- while being to stupid to remember that they hate Islam,

No, I cant work with that
I have not been overly impressed with the establishment Grand Old (republican) Party Over Since the days of Bush the Elder. They are part of the New World Order movement which in the end is a globalist party movement. I agree they have a bad habit of spending like drunken sailors but will point out that is an insult to even a drunk sailor in a high class whore house.

Trump hijacked the old GOP elephant and rode it to victory over Hillary’s lame donkey. Trump set the globalist movement back a couple of decades which to me is a good thing. I was glad to see the Bush dynasty hopefully end.

It should not be surprising, considering that Bush was born into a family that had multigenerational ties to the globalists that have desired to diminish American national sovereignty for at least 100 years.

I put my nation first and I damn sure never want to be a slave of some global government run by corrupt politicians. The bigger government gets and the further it gets from the people it governs, the more corrupt it becomes. The UN is an example of how a global government might work and it is flat out corrupt.

You can bet one of the first things a world government would do is disarm American citizens If they still had firearms when the Global Government took charge. Of course an armed American citizenry might never allow the world government to take charge.

1630560670513.jpeg

You mention QAnon and stereotype all republicans as believing in this conspiracy theory. I suspect you have been listening to far too much left wing propaganda. QAnon was at best a passing fad for some conservatives.

The trump people are becoming more delusional by the day.

If they actually think that they can take over the nation like the taliban did in Afghanistan, they seriously need mental health.

Our government won't roll over, nor will our military put their weapons down and join the crazy people.

If they think that their little pea shooters are any match for our military, they are asking to die.

The only result of such an action is a lot of dead trump people.

How do you type so many things while in your straight jacket???

I have not been overly impressed with the establishment Grand Old (republican) Party Over Since the days of Bush the Elder. They are part of the New World Order movement which in the end is a globalist party movement. I agree they have a bad habit of spending like drunken sailors but will point out that is an insult to even a drunk sailor in a high class whore house.

Trump hijacked the old GOP elephant and rode it to victory over Hillary’s lame donkey. Trump set the globalist movement back a couple of decades which to me is a good thing. I was glad to see the Bush dynasty hopefully end.

It should not be surprising, considering that Bush was born into a family that had multigenerational ties to the globalists that have desired to diminish American national sovereignty for at least 100 years.

I put my nation first and I damn sure never want to be a slave of some global government run by corrupt politicians. The bigger government gets and the further it gets from the people it governs, the more corrupt it becomes. The UN is an example of how a global government might work and it is flat out corrupt.

You can bet one of the first things a world government would do is disarm American citizens If they still had firearms when the Global Government took charge. Of course an armed American citizenry might never allow the world government to take charge.

View attachment 533934

You mention QAnon and stereotype all republicans as believing in this conspiracy theory. I suspect you have been listening to far too much left wing propaganda. QAnon was at best a passing fad for some conservatives.
You guys crack me up. You complain that we paint you all as conspiracy theorists, and then you go on a rant about the impending evil of a one world goverment. Globalism is not a one world government. The UN is not one world government. Most contries do not have a unified government. How could the entire planet? The only way that couls happen is if space aliens invated and took over Nuff said.

Last edited:
You guys crack me up. You complain that we paint you all as conspiracy theorists, and then you go on a rant about the impending evil of a one world goverment. Globalism is not a one world government. The UN is not one world government. Most contries do not have a unified government. How could the entire planet? The only way that couls happen is if space aliens invated and took over Nuff said.
It all depends on who you ask.

WHAT IS GLOBALISM?​

Globalism should probably be the Word of the Year in 2016. Trump used it a lot and his supporters definitely do so as well. What does it really mean?

Globalism is sort of a derogatory term that comes from “globalization.” In it’s political vision, globalism is the path towards New World Order or One World or One Government.

In a nutshell, globalism is the opposite of nationalism. Globalism hates borders and is driven by neoliberal economics where corporations want the cheapest labor, be able to sell the final products wherever they want without tariffs, and buy other corporations all over the world.

As a social engineering tool, Globalism viciously goes after symbols such as national flags, national anthem and pride in national history. Hence you see the attack on flags in both the U.S. and Europe. For example, in Sweden, people are told that flying their own flag is racist because it will offend the migrants! In the U.S., liberals burned/abused the U.S. flag outside many Trump rallies. The kneeling stunt by Colin Kaepernick is also an example of propaganda and social engineering by globalists.

Once liberals and conservatives in Congress were capable of working together. I remember the days of Ronald Reagan and Tip O’Neal.

It seems that once Bill Clinton became President the amount of dislike between liberals and conservatives increased. Some of the blame could go to Rush Limbaugh but Bill Clinton‘s escapades with Monica Lewinsky didn’t help.

Bush the Younger improved things for a while but got us into a useless and expensive war in Iraq. Obama was a divider and Trump was a polarizing outsider who generated Trump Derangement Syndrome in the Democratic Party.

Things may improve when we get a new Speaker of the House as Pelosi is a control freak. It would also help if and when we replace Joe Biden as there is no doubt he has serious aging problems. Hopefully Kamala will turn out to be a fair to decent President as we sure need one.
Haha, that post ended with a dull thud. There is a reason the Senate has basically passed no legislation for 10 years. And that reason is not the Democrats. There is a reason the worst modern president by every measure and every group of historians appointed 3 SCOTUS judges.

That's right . It depends on who you ask. You asked a source that traffics in alarmist slippery slope logical fallacies
Have you watched the news recently?

It does seem the democrats and some republicans are attempting to destroy this nation.

Many feel the nation may break apart In a decade or two. If it does hopefully it will be a peaceful split but the end result will no longer be the leader of the world. With the United States gone the vacuum may be filled by a New World Government. Another possibility is that with America out of power the Chinese will eventually take over the world. They would create an even worse New World Government.

Sometimes conspiracy theories are based on fact.

For years I have thought the rich and powerful have met in private and discussed the biggest problems our world faces. Nuclear proliferation followed by a world war involving nuclear weapons would be a major concern. You can be rich beyond belief and a nuclear bomb can ruin your entire day — or your entire life and the lives of your children. The solution would be a world government armed with nuclear weapons and nation states with very limited military powers and no nukes.

The problem of course is a world government would be corrupt beyond belief. The redistribution of wealth from the rich nations to the impoverished nations would be a top priority and those in charge of the New World Government would make damn sure they got more than their fair share. That is simply human nature.

The argument is that if we don’t form a world government we will end up with our civilization destroyed and back in the Middle Ages if not the Stone Age.

To be honest our civilization‘s future doesn’t look all that bright.

Iran develops nukes and miniaturizes them so they fit on missiles. Then Iran nukes Israel and the shit hits the fan big time.

Forum List

Back