CNN Interviews Trump Supporter Who Threatens Taliban-Style Takeover to Reinstate Him: ‘There’s Millions of Guns Here’

Didnt happen, you embarrassing, delusional cult freak. The orange lard and master has turned your brains to tapioca.
I find your desperation amusing. Democrats rigged an election to get their chance to rule once again and they flat out screwed everything up. People are beginning to realize that the Trump administration ran things like a well tuned machine and the Biden administration runs the nation like the Keystone Kops would.

I find your desperation amusing.
The desperate one is the cult freak still regurgitating and clinging the orange pile of shit's lies even after they have been laughed off the planet and out of every courtroom. Hint: that's you

The desperate one is the cult freak still regurgitating and clinging the orange pile of shit's lies even after they have been laughed off the planet and out of every courtroom. Hint: that's you
Not only are you desperate but you are tediously repetitious.

So I will ask you a question. Are you pleased with Joe Biden?

Massive fuckup? No. Minor fuckup as to planning? Yes.

Trumpy Bear is the one who negotiated with terrorist RW religious freaks. He even wanted to invite the bastards to Camp David for God’s sake.

And we had 20 years of failed Afghan policy.

Squarely on no one president - But rather FOUR. Two Dems/ two Republicans.
Nope - the failures of the Trump administration are on Trump. This is a failure of Biden's admin and is on him and, yes, it is a massive fuckup. You have to have some seriously partisan glasses on to see people literally falling off airplanes and think, meh, just a minor planning error.

What Trump did or did not do is irrelevant to how Biden screwed up the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Nope - the failures of the Trump administration are on Trump. This is a failure of Biden's admin and is on him and, yes, it is a massive fuckup. You have to have some seriously partisan glasses on to see people literally falling off airplanes and think, meh, just a minor planning error.

What Trump did or did not do is irrelevant to how Biden screwed up the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Fair points. I’ll grant you a massive planning fuckup. But you don’t get to pin the last 20 years on one POTUS.

Now if you’d like to blame the Military Industrial Complex writ large? I’m in.

The trump people are becoming more delusional by the day.

If they actually think that they can take over the nation like the taliban did in Afghanistan, they seriously need mental health.

Our government won't roll over, nor will our military put their weapons down and join the crazy people.

If they think that their little pea shooters are any match for our military, they are asking to die.

The only result of such an action is a lot of dead trump people.

Yeah right, CNN interviewed a Trump's supporter. But they have been blocking out the rest.

Oh boy. Here comes the lane change. I am not your assistant. Just make your points.
I asked a simple question. Are you pleased with Joe Biden?

As I suspected even you are unwilling to stand up for Slow Joe.

Fair points. I’ll grant you a massive planning fuckup. But you don’t get to pin the last 20 years on one POTUS.

Now if you’d like to blame the Military Industrial Complex writ large? I’m in.
?

Where have I blamed the last 20 years on Biden?

It would be a useful topic though as Biden DOES share some blame for the last 20 years of warfare. He was not born on Jan 20th. He had a long career in the senate first. A career where he supported bombing virtually everyone.

He does not bear the same responsibility that Bush or even Obama and Trump bear for the continued state of war. We will have to see where things land in 4 years to make that call. He does, however, bear 100 percent of the responsibility on the withdrawal.

That's nice.

Yes, you are being very nice to Slow Joe Biden. I have to admit that while I feel Joe is a corrupt politician who enriched himself and his family by selling his influence — I actually feel sorry for him as I watch him struggle with his increasing dementia. I find myself blaming his wife for not convincing him that running for President was a foolish idea.

I also feel sorry for my nation that we have a leader that even nations that are our friends are disappointed in.

Translation: Not whining about him all day every day.
I seem to remember liberals whining about Trump all day, every day. Now it‘s our turn.

We also have actual facts to whine about rather than made up stories. Joe is slow for a reason. His mind is turning to mush. I actually feel sorry for him and his suffering but he is definitely the wrong President at the wrong time.

I seem to remember liberals whining about Trump all day, every day. Now it‘s our turn.
Well good for you. I see a lot of this excuse making going around these days:

"I am acting like a fucking moron because those people over there acted like fucking morons that one time."

Again, good for you.

Well good for you. I see a lot of this excuse making going around these days:

"I am acting like a fucking moron because those people over there acted like fucking morons that one time."

Again, good for you.
So you admit that liberals dId act like “fucking morons” when attacking Trump. There’s hope for you yet.

I’m watching Slow Joe right now discussing the hurricane. He has good days and bad days. So far it looks like he is having a good day. I wonder what drugs they have him on. He doesn’t even seem to be reading from a teleprompter, just glancing at his notes. I wonder if those drugs have nasty side effects.

Oops. He just asked if he was supposed to answer any questions and then said, “Go ahead.” A female reporter started to ask him a question about Afghanistan and he said, “I am not going to answer any questions about Afghanistan.” He then turned and walked away.

Trump seemed to enjoy answering questions from the liberal media and sparring with them.

The simple fact is Slow Joe is the wrong man to be President at the wrong time. He needs to resign but will those that control him let him do that?

Sure, sometimes, because -- as it turns out -- liberals are human beings. I know you have lost sight of that.
Once liberals and conservatives in Congress were capable of working together. I remember the days of Ronald Reagan and Tip O’Neal.

It seems that once Bill Clinton became President the amount of dislike between liberals and conservatives increased. Some of the blame could go to Rush Limbaugh but Bill Clinton‘s escapades with Monica Lewinsky didn’t help.

Bush the Younger improved things for a while but got us into a useless and expensive war in Iraq. Obama was a divider and Trump was a polarizing outsider who generated Trump Derangement Syndrome in the Democratic Party.

Things may improve when we get a new Speaker of the House as Pelosi is a control freak. It would also help if and when we replace Joe Biden as there is no doubt he has serious aging problems. Hopefully Kamala will turn out to be a fair to decent President as we sure need one.

Dana7360
One supporter is a nut case so you paint us all as nuts?? LOL

You sure are a whiny little bitch.
Really? Whiney? This is not a fucking joke. There are a lot of crazies out there. Crazies who call themselves patriots but who are traitors who hate America

I find your desperation amusing. Democrats rigged an election to get their chance to rule once again and they flat out screwed everything up. People are beginning to realize that the Trump administration ran things like a well tuned machine and the Biden administration runs the nation like the Keystone Kops would.

I find you delusions amusing

Once liberals and conservatives in Congress were capable of working together. I remember the days of Ronald Reagan and Tip O’Neal.

It seems that once Bill Clinton became President the amount of dislike between liberals and conservatives increased. Some of the blame could go to Rush Limbaugh but Bill Clinton‘s escapades with Monica Lewinsky didn’t help.

Bush the Younger improved things for a while but got us into a useless and expensive war in Iraq. Obama was a divider and Trump was a polarizing outsider who generated Trump Derangement Syndrome in the Democratic Party.

Things may improve when we get a new Speaker of the House as Pelosi is a control freak. It would also help if and when we replace Joe Biden as there is no doubt he has serious aging problems. Hopefully Kamala will turn out to be a fair to decent President as we sure need one.
I remember when Republicans could honestly lay claim to being the party of Lincoln. When Republicans were conservative in the traditional sense fiscal responsibility, social stability and supporting the mioddle class prevailed. Republicans and Democrats wanted more or less the same things- peace, and prosparity for all.

Now Republicans have run off of the rails. Fiscal resposability only applies when Democrats are in power. Otherwise spend like drunk sailors, cut taxes for the wealthy and blow up the deficit. Now it is, screw the middle / working class and coddle the rich.

Worse, Republicans have become the party of conspiracy theories, of anti science anti and education, and anti human and civil rights. They have shamelessly embraced Q Anon and the alt right , They have undermined the rights of women, minorities and democracy itself. They deaminize immigrants while seemingly forgetting that this is a country that was build by immigrants and takes pride in being a melting pot of cultures

And most egregiously, they have embraced a crass demagogue who has a tenuous relationship with truth and who has no soul or core values but rather says and does whatever is expedient at any given time to serve his own best interests . It is little wonder that he inspires a band of moronic minions who admire the Taliban, call themselves patriots while fantasising about overthrowing the US government- while being to stupid to remember that they hate Islam,

No, I cant work with that

Last edited:

Forum List

Back