Biden Takes a Knee During Photo-Op With WNBA Champions

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
1629818427109.png

Good lord you people are idiots.

Are you disappoinited he's not on his feet groping them?

He must have been going crazy with all of that fresh athletic pussy within arms reach..... I'll bet his handlers were just inches out of the frame ready to pounce.

JO

God you Trumpists are mental defectives.

No one said trump or even mentioned him till you showed up. You're the only one obsessed with him it seems to me.

So not talking about trump makes someone a trumpist?

And not only that but you barge in and bring up trump for no apparent reason, then resort to name calling?

No one said trump or even mentioned him till you showed up. You're the only one obsessed with him it seems to me.

So not talking about trump makes someone a trumpist?

And not only that but you barge in and bring up trump for no apparent reason, then resort to name calling?
You're all Trumpists, it's not about Trump, it's about all of YOU.

He must have been going crazy with all of that fresh athletic pussy within arms reach..... I'll bet his handlers were just inches out of the frame ready to pounce.

JO

Those women are at least 10 years too old for Joe.

Although it's clear his handlers have instructed him to kneel whenever he encounters a black person.

You're all Trumpists, it's not about Trump, it's about all of YOU.
Its you who are in power. Its Prog agendas ruling and has been. Others are just not moving at the speed you want. It will not end good anyway.

Forum List

Back