CNN Interviews Trump Supporter Who Threatens Taliban-Style Takeover to Reinstate Him: ‘There’s Millions of Guns Here’

January 6th got our attention. Now these idiots are on our radar.

Their Trumpster defenders and enablers can bitch all they want.

I'm sure that the FBI knows about this video and this crazy man.

They will be keeping an eye on him to make sure he doesn't become violent.

How stupid is it to tell the nation on TV that if trump isn't reinstated there will be an attempt to take over our nation to reinstate him.

He just put a huge red sign of "I'm going to be violent so keep your eyes on me" over his head.

I'm sure that the FBI knows about this video and this crazy man.
They will be keeping an eye on him to make sure he doesn't become violent.
How stupid is it to tell the nation on TV that if trump isn't reinstated there will be an attempt to take over our nation to reinstate him.
He just put a huge red sign of "I'm crazy and keep your eyes on me" over his head.
They seem to forget that some stuff makes it outside their alternate universe, where it's totally "normal".

Everything on CNN is fraud.

Everyone on CNN is a lying left wing zionist homosexual.

Biff_Poindexter
Cult leader?? Excuse me while I LMAO.

As I said I wouldn't hold Trump responsible for what others do and neither should you. People make choices. If they tried to take over the Govt. using violence I doubt even Trump would accept it and neither would I.

My main question is that you backed Biden in a stolen election. More than enough proof out there. Yet back him you did.

CNN said BIDEN would make a good President.
The DNC got all other candidates to step down and clear the decks so they could make Joe Biden
president. How did that work out for them?

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! Talk about going with a life long loser and blowhard with all sorts
of behavioral problems.

The people suffering on the tarmac in Kabul have one stubborn, foolish old man to thank for all this.
NGOs are stepping in but even then they are receiving little to no cooperation from Biden's State Department.
One week until the Taliban assumes control.

The DNC got all other candidates to step down and clear the decks so they could make Joe Biden
president. How did that work out for them?

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! Talk about going with a life long loser and blowhard with all sorts
of behavioral problems.

The people suffering on the tarmac in Kabul have one stubborn, foolish old man to thank for all this.
NGOs are stepping in but even then they are receiving little to no cooperation from Biden's State Department.
One week until the Taliban assumes control.
Biden's only plan right now is to beg for more time...he still has no idea, if he gets that time, how he is going to rescue thousands of Americans.

My main question was...if that violent takeover succeeded in your cult leader being back in office -- would you be ok with it or oppose it??
Here's the Truth....they are only denying the Jan 5th riot was an insurrection because it FAILED. They would be all in with their support if it had succeeded.

That is how down right stupid the trump people are.
'Trump people' were smart enough NOT to vote for a dementia-ravaged, CCP-Russia-bought puppet who has never been right about any foreign decision he has ever made, a racist, sexist pedophile about whom Barak Obama declared, 'Never underestimate Biden's ability to f* things up.'

There has been scandal after scandal since Biden was sworn in, and the complete disaster he has caused and is presiding over now in Afghanistan has the potential to result in the slaughter of thousands of Americans who are STRANDED there.

By comparison, 'Trump people' are f*ing GENIUSES!

:auiqs.jpg:

The trump people are becoming more delusional by the day.

If they actually think that they can take over the nation like the taliban did in Afghanistan, they seriously need mental health.

Our government won't roll over, nor will our military put their weapons down and join the crazy people.

If they think that their little pea shooters are any match for our military, they are asking to die.

The only result of such an action is a lot of dead trump people.

I read you're desperate to take heat off of Xiden and you're hopeful an example for one crazy nobody is going to accomplish that.

Imagine being on the Tarmac with no food or water or shelter at all.
Imagine praying for a miracle and waiting for a feckless US president to act.
Imagine hiding in a small apartment / home in Taliban/ISIS-occupied Afghanistan, the Taliban going door-to-door, dragging out neighbors and killing them in the street just outside, while getting texts from the Biden administration telling you:

- To be rescued you & your children must make it to the airport.
- We will not help you.
- We can not ensure your safety.
- You are on your on.

- WAIT! Do NOT try to make it to the airport, It is not safe
- The Taliban are beating / abusing Americans,
- We still have no plans to come and get you.
- There are only 6 more days for you to be out of Afghanistan.
- Don't worry - President Biden is begging the Taliban for more time.

The trump people are becoming more delusional by the day.

If they actually think that they can take over the nation like the taliban did in Afghanistan, they seriously need mental health.

Our government won't roll over, nor will our military put their weapons down and join the crazy people.

If they think that their little pea shooters are any match for our military, they are asking to die.

The only result of such an action is a lot of dead trump people.

It must be reassuring to have Biden at the helm. I'm sure he'll handle them as well as he did the Taliban.

LOL

Forum List

Back