CNN Interviews Trump Supporter Who Threatens Taliban-Style Takeover to Reinstate Him: ‘There’s Millions of Guns Here’

The trump people are becoming more delusional by the day.

If they actually think that they can take over the nation like the taliban did in Afghanistan, they seriously need mental health.

Our government won't roll over, nor will our military put their weapons down and join the crazy people.

If they think that their little pea shooters are any match for our military, they are asking to die.

The only result of such an action is a lot of dead trump people.

halal.jpg

If they actually think that they can take over the nation like the taliban did in Afghanistan, they seriously need mental health.

Our government won't roll over, nor will our military put their weapons down and join the crazy people.

If they think that their little pea shooters are any match for our military, they are asking to die.

And the butt hurt just goes on and on and on. Trump lives in another brain for free!

Such is the violent, terrorist right.

Biff_Poindexter
Cult leader?? Excuse me while I LMAO.

As I said I wouldn't hold Trump responsible for what others do and neither should you. People make choices. If they tried to take over the Govt. using violence I doubt even Trump would accept it and neither would I.

My main question is that you backed Biden in a stolen election. More than enough proof out there. Yet back him you did.
Cult away you cultist.

The right was unhinged even before the 2020 election. Trump dragged them by the nose over the proverbial cliff.

Forum List

Back