CNN host Chris Cuomo used his media sources to find out info on brother Andrew’s accusers, records show

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
CNN host Chris Cuomo used his sources in the media world to seek information on women who accused his brother Andrew Cuomo, then the governor of New York, of sexual harassment, according to documents released Monday by the New York Attorney General’s Office.

While Chris Cuomo has previously acknowledged advising his brother and his team on the response to the scandals, the records show that his role in helping the then-governor was much larger and more intimate than previously known. CNN host Chris Cuomo used his media sources to find out info on brother Andrew's accusers, records show

CNN batting a thousand today....Why does Cuomo still have a job...And why do people even watch this corrupt, pile of shit network....?

The hack should have been fired months ago, but CNN isn't worried about any appearance of objectivity.

They are not a news organization, and haven't been for a long time.
Certainly wouldn't hurt my feelings if they dropped Cuomo. I wouldn't miss Don Lemon either. When they are together, they are even worse, absolutely unwatchable and embarrassingly biased.

We can't possibly trust what CNBC says though, right? They're so mean and liberal after all.

So, that was probably a fluke and there is no way the lame stream media is covering this, right?

The hack should have been fired months ago, but CNN isn't worried about any appearance of objectivity.

They are not a news organization, and haven't been for a long time.
Fired? why? the Cuomo News Network is nothing but a propangda machine for the party.

This was expected…until his brother became too much a liability for the party

I'm shocked to hear this! I tell you....totally shocked!:omg:

Nah..... only joking.;)

Consider that CNN let Toobin back after jerking his gherkin on a Zoom call with females involved and is it a surprise that they haven’t dumped Cuomo yet?

CNN batting a thousand today....Why does Cuomo still have a job...And why do people even watch this corrupt, pile of shit network....?
You ask why Cuomo still has a job after Tucker Carlson just broadcast propaganda and flat out lies about January 6?
4i6Ckte.gif

Nothing to see here.
Trump tweeted nasty all of the time and then there's Jan 6th.
Forget about this criminal conspiracy to help destroy his brother's accusers.
Focus on Jan 6th....and the Orange Man.

Do you guys think Lemon, Cuomo, Cooper & Lawrence O'donnell would fight over who is taking and serving?

Lemon is a taker, same with Cooper. They'd fight over positioning for sure, and then argue over who is doing it wrong.

O'donnell is violent, he'd rape Cooper and Lemon into submission pleasing all involved.

Cuomo lives in the closet, am I right? Fuck yeah he does. I think he's a taker.

Forum List

Back