CNN are surprised and shocked by the Pros Trump

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
This is what we will always see from the lefties medias, it is ok for the BLM to brake and burn everything but the Pros Trump should just accept the fraud and move on ...Well i said go the hell the democrat and specially CNN this shity media who did so much wrong to your President.

Do you agree with me ? Give your opinoin.

This is what we will always see from the lefties medias, it is ok for the BLM to brake and burn everything but the Pros Trump should just accept the fraud and move on ...Well i said go the hell the democrat and specially CNN this shity media who did so much wrong to your President.

That is where you are wrong, we don't want BLM or anyone to loot and burn...and just because they do doesn't justify the events of today..

That is where you are wrong, we don't want BLM or anyone to loot and burn...and just because they do doesn't justify the events of today..
You don't want it but when it happen you minimize the loot and burn by the BLM anyway CNN did it a lot of time and there are democrat .

Sad to see a sitting President encourage an attack on the US Capitol

Disgrace to our Democracy

Except when the democrats were doing it.

When has a Democratic President ever encouraged an attack on our Capitol?

You never expressed any outrage at Black Lies Matter till this peaceful protest forced your hand

Democrats supported it all summer. Even painted BLM on the streets and named a plaza after them. Biden staff paid for the rioters bail. So... yeah... I really have no sympathy for you loons at the moment. You get what you give.

Democrats supported it all summer. Even painted BLM on the streets and named a plaza after them. Biden staff paid for the rioters bail. So... yeah... I really have no sympathy for you loons at the moment. You get what you give.
Show me a Democratic President who incited a mob and sent them on the US Capitol

Trump is a disgrace to our nation

They should only encourage attacks on innocent citizens, right?

Show me a Democratic President who incited a mob and sent them on the US Capitol

No Biden is a disgrace , all this is happening because of this...

No Biden is a disgrace , all this is happening because of this...

Sad day for America when a Sitting President unleashes a mob on our seat of Democracy

I think you're sick in the head. Trump has conned you, and you can't admit it. Not even to yourself.

I think you're sick in the head. Trump has conned you, and you can't admit it. Not even to yourself.
There are a LOT of REAL people around the world who support our president. Too bad you're hate prevents you from doing so

A typical democrat reaction : i don't know you but well i will insult you when i don't know what to said or when you don't agree with me.

A typical democrat reaction : i don't know you but well i will insult you when i don't know what to said or when you don't agree with me.

That made no sense. Regardless, I'm not a democrat. But I do oppose idiocy.

Forum List

Back