CNN Anchor Refers to Dallas Gunman’s Actions as ‘Courageous and Brave’

This attack had 'angry hateful white Republican dude' written all over it right from the beginning. Probably pissed off about the Minimum Wage going up or something greedy and stupid like that.

Welcome to Obama's world.

Whitfield Calls Dallas Gunman Courageous and Brave Mediaite

“It was very courageous and brave, if not crazy as well, to open fire on the police headquarters, and now you have this scene, this standoff. So you believe these are the hallmarks of more than one person’s involvement.”

Devil's Advocate, we call soldiers doing similarly courageous and brave as well.

What color is the sky in the world where that happens?

Trust me, she'll be changing her tune now that she knows it was a white dude. She'll probably claim he's 'ISIS' now.

Crazy southern jesusland white people

Dallas police shooting: Suspect bought van on eBay, picked it up from Georgia

Dallas police HQ attack Suspect bought van from eBay - CNN.com

Notice how his father blames liberals and whines about white persecution

Angry greedy white Republican dudes are just plain dumb. Not a very successful attack. Just goes to show, angry white Republican dudes can talk big and buy all the guns they want, but at the end of the day they'll still have their tiny dicks and tiny brains.

The angry white guys are just way too dumb to pull off successful attacks. They need to consult those angry Muslims they hate so much. At least those folks have a certain degree of intelligence.

Why did the OP not refer to the man on the rampage as a feral thug?

Or a white christian terrorist
Actually I saw a report that he made threats against judges, schools and churches, so I kinda doubt that he was a Christian.

Really , let me refresh your memory

On July 27, 2008, a politically motivated fatal shooting took place at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States. Motivated by a desire to kill liberals and Democrats, gunman Jim David Adkisson fired a shotgun at members of the congregation during a youth performance of a musical, killing two people and wounding seven others.

We all are prone to the Freudian slip that shows a glimpse into what we are thinking. For someone's first reaction to a police headquarters being shot up as "courageous and brave" is disturbing. Given the hate against the blue lives over the last year and the rhetoric and narrative that this anchor and most of her colleagues perpetuate. It's really not that shocking.

As for the shooter, he was obviously a whacked anti government thug that needed to be put down without due process.

The reactions are a little bit surprising.

I would think that after the BS that Rush calling a girl a slut caused this might be taken a little bit more seriously.

So what if he were a white guy? I guess liberals like their violence in large groups rioting?

What on Earth would drive a person to use such words? Hiding in an armored car planting bombs and ramming a police car comes anywhere near courageous? Really, has the level of journalism fallen so low that news casters have no idea of the real definitions?

Why did the OP not refer to the man on the rampage as a feral thug?

Or a white christian terrorist
Actually I saw a report that he made threats against judges, schools and churches, so I kinda doubt that he was a Christian.

Really , let me refresh your memory

On July 27, 2008, a politically motivated fatal shooting took place at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States. Motivated by a desire to kill liberals and Democrats, gunman Jim David Adkisson fired a shotgun at members of the congregation during a youth performance of a musical, killing two people and wounding seven others.

I recall the incident. Apparently the guy was a deranged ex-Christian like you and attacked people in the church he formerly attended.

This attack had 'angry hateful white Republican dude' written all over it right from the beginning. Probably pissed off about the Minimum Wage going up or something greedy and stupid like that.
My take on the matter is that he was obviously mentally ill. He had been arrested by the police for domestic violence three times. So he despised them. His mother said he heard voices in his head (auditory hallucinations) and petitioned for custody of his child. The court granted custody of the child to the guy's mother. The police are charged with enforcing the court order. So guess who he blames the most for taking his child away.

The reactions are a little bit surprising.

I would think that after the BS that Rush calling a girl a slut caused this might be taken a little bit more seriously.

So what if he were a white guy? I guess liberals like their violence in large groups rioting?

What on Earth would drive a person to use such words? Hiding in an armored car planting bombs and ramming a police car comes anywhere near courageous? Really, has the level of journalism fallen so low that news casters have no idea of the real definitions?
Very intresting take on this situation from the press especially given how they reacted to and covered the incident at the Mckinney pool party.

Boulware is a right wing crazy TP Christian.

The news said he was brave, courageous, and crazy. I think he was desperate, uncaring, and crazy.

Jake where are you getting that he was a TP Christian?

Because he strangled his mother after she criticized him for slamming religion.

"After she told her son he was 'going to hell' for speaking 'rudely' about religion and North and South Korea, Boulware grabbed his mother's throat and began squeezing, according to the Dallas Morning News."

Dallas gunman James Boulware went on nine-hour rampage after losing custody of son Daily Mail Online

He wanted to kill cops and Christians. It's too late for the left to disown him.
Tomorrow in the Current Events segment in the high school's summer schedule the students will be taught he was a far right wing evangelical Christian that wanted to kill cops. The truth.

For some to quote, ". . . someone's first reaction to a police headquarters being shot up as "courageous and brave" is disturbing" is disturbing when the "crazy" is deliberately left out. You are fabricating, sonny.

Some of your, like PC, selectively quote out of context, and each every one of you will be called on it.

For some to quote, ". . . someone's first reaction to a police headquarters being shot up as "courageous and brave" is disturbing" is disturbing when the "crazy" is deliberately left out. The family is saying they felt they are being persecuted by liberals and police.

Some of your, like PC, selectively quote out of context, and each every one of you will be called on it.

For some to quote, ". . . someone's first reaction to a police headquarters being shot up as "courageous and brave" is disturbing" is disturbing when the "crazy" is deliberately left out. You are fabricating, sonny.

Only to a leftwing rightwinger like yourself would adding the word crazy make a difference. Crazy people are neither courageous nor heroic.

Boulware is a right wing crazy TP Christian.

The news said he was brave, courageous, and crazy. I think he was desperate, uncaring, and crazy.

Jake where are you getting that he was a TP Christian?

Because he strangled his mother after she criticized him for slamming religion.

"After she told her son he was 'going to hell' for speaking 'rudely' about religion and North and South Korea, Boulware grabbed his mother's throat and began squeezing, according to the Dallas Morning News."

Dallas gunman James Boulware went on nine-hour rampage after losing custody of son Daily Mail Online

all the jake needs is to see that the man is white, thus he then can be labeled. It is what racists do except Jake is far too scared to every do the same with a black man.

One:

Almost anyone can own a gun in Tejas... I own two, so it does not surprise me lunatics have them too.

Two:

The description of the guy read like a Libertarian type here in Tejas...

Three:

CNN commentator is bent in the head if they think what this moron did was brave because the fact is the mental midget is a coward that should have been in a padded cell with a bunch of drugs pumped into his system.

Bonus:

Most White Southern Christian Bible Beating Libertarians would make perfect ISIL members if they would convert to Islam...

Forum List

Back