CNN Anchor Refers to Dallas Gunman’s Actions as ‘Courageous and Brave’

"Where? Where does a white male go for help?"

Well not to the police station with a bunch of guns. I know it is a cry for help but the end result is usually the person needing help ends up with a one way ticket to the afterlife...
it's a quote from his father. the interviewer asked why his son didn't seek help, and the father's response was because help is not available to white males.

That is total nonsense by the father. There is always help from the local church, health department, and other resources. Heck he could have went to the local bar and might have gotten a bar keep to listen to his problems, but going to a police station loaded with guns is never the correct answer.

The Nutter father is attempting to play the race card, and attempting to claim that because of his son skin color there was no government help, but reality is they did not try because those type of people have the Cowboy way of thinking and try to hide their problems.

Also if the father has a complaint about the mental health system in the state of Texas then he should complain to Rick Perry and the GOP for not making it better, but alas my bet President Obama and the Democrats will be blamed for the nutter failure to obtain the help he so needed...

Nah, he had a point. It is hunting season on White Male Americans. Everything's their fault. He was right in that it probably was harder for his son to seek assistance by way of Government assistance.

Government doesn't throw Freebies the white guy's way as easily as it does other races, genders, and Illegals. So his Father is somewhat justified in playing the victim-card on this. There is some truth in it.
really? can you back that up? show us a mental health care facility that says "no whites allowed?"
show us where the government has said you can't have help, you're white?
anything?

there's no truth to that. the dad's an asshole, he raised an asshole.

Freebies do not flow as easily to white male Americans, as they do other races, genders, and Illegals. The average white male American is pretty much on his own. So the Father did have a point.

White man James Boulware was arrested in Texas in May 2013 after threatening to go on shooting spree and shooting up some churches and schools - Today he is still free still has heavy weapons bombs and an armored car and goes on a shooting spree in Dallas - What is wrong with this picture Politicalgates

When you're white you have to be an UBER criminal to be considered a criminal criminal

That article looks very suspect. 'White man James Boulware?' What Media Outlet would present it that way? Do you ever see a Media Outlet presenting it 'Black man so & so was arrested...?'

Its easier to speculate about the messenger than the message aint it?

White man James Boulware was arrested in Texas in May 2013 after threatening to go on shooting spree and shooting up some churches and schools - Today he is still free still has heavy weapons bombs and an armored car and goes on a shooting spree in Dallas - What is wrong with this picture Politicalgates

When you're white you have to be an UBER criminal to be considered a criminal criminal

That article looks very suspect. 'White man James Boulware?' What Media Outlet would present it that way? Do you ever see a Media Outlet presenting it 'Black man so & so was arrested...?'

That report just looks very suspect. Media Outlets don't report things that way. Just imagine if they reported it, 'Black Man so & so was arrested...?' Pretty sure that wouldn't fly with the usual suspect Race Baiter assholes. So i'll have to call Bullshit on that report. Doesn't seem credible.

That report just looks very suspect. Media Outlets don't report things that way. Just imagine if they reported it, 'Black Man so & so was arrested...?' Pretty sure that wouldn't fly with the usual suspect Race Baiter assholes. So i'll have to call Bullshit on that report. Doesn't seem credible.

Repeating it doesnt make it any less of a distraction attempt.

Why did the OP not refer to the man on the rampage as a feral thug?

Or a white christian terrorist
Actually I saw a report that he made threats against judges, schools and churches, so I kinda doubt that he was a Christian.

Really , let me refresh your memory

On July 27, 2008, a politically motivated fatal shooting took place at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States. Motivated by a desire to kill liberals and Democrats, gunman Jim David Adkisson fired a shotgun at members of the congregation during a youth performance of a musical, killing two people and wounding seven others.

I recall the incident. Apparently the guy was a deranged ex-Christian like you and attacked people in the church he formerly attended.
Not an ex goy

Why do you goyim lie all the time ,must be in the christer "kulture" or genes

I just point out when someone is lying. If you have to lie, you've already lost. No Media Outlet would report 'White man James Boulware was arrested...'

Let's be real, you're better off posing as an African American, like that NAACP wanker did, or as an Illegal, in today's America. The Freebies are much more likely to flow. Times have changed. White Male American is on his own.

I just point out when someone is lying. If you have to lie, you've already lost. No Media Outlet would report 'White man James Boulware was arrested...'

You pointed out no lie, try again...

Link?

Link?

A link to this thread?

"Where? Where does a white male go for help?"

Well not to the police station with a bunch of guns. I know it is a cry for help but the end result is usually the person needing help ends up with a one way ticket to the afterlife...
it's a quote from his father. the interviewer asked why his son didn't seek help, and the father's response was because help is not available to white males.

That is total nonsense by the father. There is always help from the local church, health department, and other resources. Heck he could have went to the local bar and might have gotten a bar keep to listen to his problems, but going to a police station loaded with guns is never the correct answer.

The Nutter father is attempting to play the race card, and attempting to claim that because of his son skin color there was no government help, but reality is they did not try because those type of people have the Cowboy way of thinking and try to hide their problems.

Also if the father has a complaint about the mental health system in the state of Texas then he should complain to Rick Perry and the GOP for not making it better, but alas my bet President Obama and the Democrats will be blamed for the nutter failure to obtain the help he so needed...

Nah, he had a point. It is hunting season on White Male Americans. Everything's their fault. He was right in that it probably was harder for his son to seek assistance by way of Government assistance.

Government doesn't throw Freebies the white guy's way as easily as it does other races, genders, and Illegals. So his Father is somewhat justified in playing the victim-card on this. There is some truth in it.
really? can you back that up? show us a mental health care facility that says "no whites allowed?"
anything?

I am happy I expanded that from you because my alert said you were responding to me, and I was going to write I know there is mental health help for anyone in Texas.

The poster responding to me is incorrect and is trying to play the liberal blame game when the state of Texas has been red since George W.Bush and before that was Purple even if Democrat ran because this is a Conservative state.

So attempting to pass the buck onto the Liberals is pure nonsense, and if any failure in healthcare in the state of Texas then that Father along with the other poster should pass the blame to Rick Perry and as for CPS response they should also blame Rick Perry and stop trying to pass the buck to the Liberals...

anything?

I am happy I expanded that from you because my alert said you were responding to me, and I was going to write I know there is mental health help for anyone in Texas.

The poster responding to me is incorrect and is trying to play the liberal blame game when the state of Texas has been red since George W.Bush and before that was Purple even if Democrat ran because this is a Conservative state.

So attempting to pass the buck onto the Liberals is pure nonsense, and if any failure in healthcare in the state of Texas then that Father along with the other poster should pass the blame to Rick Perry and as for CPS response they should also blame Rick Perry and stop trying to pass the buck to the Liberals...

If you want Government Freebies these days, don't be a White Male American. Just pose as an African American, like the NAACP asshole did. Or claim to be an Illegal. The Freebies are sure to flow.

anything?

If you want Government Freebies these days, don't be a White Male American. Just pose as an African American, like the NAACP asshole did. Or claim to be an Illegal. The Freebies are sure to flow.

Again pure nonsense and typical race bashing, and rightwing looney tune nonsense.

A white male can get help if they want and they have to go through the same nonsense as any race has to. Also the state of Texas is a Conservative ran state, so any failures in the system fall on the GOP politicians in Austin and not the Liberals like the Father attempts to blame.

The laws of the state are reflected by the politicians that wrote them and signed them into law and seeing this state is Conservative the blame would go to Rick Perry and the Conservative politicians.

So seeing what I am pointing out is fact then maybe the Father should reflect on why he support the people that made it impossible to help his son and stop blaming the Liberal sect of America.

Welcome to Obama's world.

Whitfield Calls Dallas Gunman Courageous and Brave Mediaite

“It was very courageous and brave, if not crazy as well, to open fire on the police headquarters, and now you have this scene, this standoff. So you believe these are the hallmarks of more than one person’s involvement.”

Devil's Advocate, we call soldiers doing similarly courageous and brave as well.

Only if they're gay or a traitor......

You guys mostly just call them Baby-killers.

anything?

Again pure nonsense and typical race bashing, and rightwing looney tune nonsense.

A white male can get help if they want and they have to go through the same nonsense as any race has to. Also the state of Texas is a Conservative ran state, so any failures in the system fall on the GOP politicians in Austin and not the Liberals like the Father attempts to blame.

The laws of the state are reflected by the politicians that wrote them and signed them into law and seeing this state is Conservative the blame would go to Rick Perry and the Conservative politicians.

So seeing what I am pointing out is fact then maybe the Father should reflect on why he support the people that made it impossible to help his son and stop blaming the Liberal sect of America.

White Male American need not apply. But for the rest, bring it on, lots of Freebies to be had. Sorry, but that is the current state of things.

anything?

White Male American need not apply. But for the rest, bring it on, lots of Freebies to be had. Sorry, but that is the current state of things.

Sure, and I fart rainbows and purple unicorns...

Tell you what and go to poor white communities and discover how many of them are supported by the state and ask them why they do not subscribe to your false reality...

anything?

Sure, and I fart rainbows and purple unicorns...

Tell you what and go to poor white communities and discover how many of them are supported by the state and ask them why they do not subscribe to your false reality...

The times, they are a changin. It's 'Get Evil White Man' time now. Especially if they support the Constitution and vote Republican.

anything?

repeating the lie doesn't make it more true.

Forum List

Back