CNN Anchor Refers to Dallas Gunman’s Actions as ‘Courageous and Brave’

Just think how she would have thought of him if he killed a few cops....
How pround she would have been....

I see how some school officials were fired or reassigned for having an opinion on how
police responded to a pool party....and nothing happens with this lady.
Is she a cop, that has taken and sworn to an oath ? A part of an organization that seeks to protect you, from yourself?

No, but the policeman in mckinney protected the community. Did you have a point?
No, just a pat on the back..

The guy was fucking crazy. But to the Communist News Network Distorter, -- err -- reporter, the bastard was, instead, brave and courageous.

Akin to when the asshole smirky self-satisifed twat, Bill Maher, informed us that the 9/11 hijackers were brave.

This is a post about current events which are happening right now. Right at this moment, there is a stand-off in Dallas between at least one attacker, identified as James Boulware, and police, and lots of shots with assault rifles have been fired, pipe bombs already exploded, and the situation is volatile. Fortunately, no police officers have been injured yet, which is almost a miracle.

But could this have been prevented? A simple search on Google reveals shocking details about James Boulware, and the obvious questions have to be asked: Why is this man not in jail, why has he still access to guns, and other explosives, as well as an armored car, as reported? Why the heck is it so easy for known lunatics like him to go on a shooting spree?

Yes another white christian is allowed to keep his guns even after he had a history

White man James Boulware was arrested in Texas in May 2013 after threatening to go on shooting spree and shooting up some churches and schools - Today he is still free still has heavy weapons bombs and an armored car and goes on a shooting spree in Dallas - What is wrong with this picture Politicalgates

Why did the OP not refer to the man on the rampage as a feral thug?

Or a white christian terrorist
Actually I saw a report that he made threats against judges, schools and churches, so I kinda doubt that he was a Christian.

Its just guno being his racist self. He cherishes being racist.
I see LBT is being its racist persona early in the morning.
Don't bitch about the destructive actions of a white guy, but will bitch about how someone states an event..

Boulware is a right wing crazy TP Christian.

The news said he was brave, courageous, and crazy. I think he was desperate, uncaring, and crazy.

Ha, another dumb Communist/Progressive media moron. She said that before she knew he was a white guy. Now she'll be calling him an 'Evil Terrorist.' Stay tuned... Or don't. CNN (Communist News Network) blows.

Forum List

Back