CNN Anchor: ‘Our Rights Do Not Come From God’

See the far left narrative being run by the drones... Who says government has to be present for "rights" to exist?
How can rights be said to exist, if they can't be enforced? I can claim the right to anything, but if a court doesn't agree, I'm engaged in wishful thinking.

See the far left narrative being run by the drones... Who says government has to be present for "rights" to exist?

Doesn't the term "rights" mean that government can't touch them and write a law to take those "rights" away....
Then were they "rights" to begin with if a law can take them away?
If rights are God-given, where's the list that tells us what they are?

dear there is no requirement of a list easy for you to see. Somethings are discovered with great difficulty

Doesn't the term "rights" mean that government can't touch them and write a law to take those "rights" away....
Then were they "rights" to begin with if a law can take them away?

Well for the far left drones that believes their government is "God", you tell us..

Whose "God" granted those "rights"? The "God" of the Muslims? Christians? Jews? Hindus? Zoroastrian? That's why the whole "rights from God" is a bunch of horse shit in my opinion. All of the rights and laws are created by Man and men who sometimes use "God" as their proxy so they can better manipulate people. What a Joke! :lol:
If someone blocked your access to air, would you be asking who blocked it or would you simply want it back?

The correct answer, of course, is YOUR God. And for those who lack language comprehension, by "your" I mean that the perspective of God given is central to the individual.

Okay, that may be to complicated for you. Let Me try it this way.

The rights are God given. If little Mary is a Baptist, it would be Mary's definition of God.

If Mohammad is a Muslim, then it would be Mohammad's definition.

If Xin Pu Ni is a Taoist, then it would be his definition of God.

Get it?

Now the communist left are showing their true colors, feel free to pack your shit and leave liberals maybe Communist North Korea will take you in.

Well for the far left drones that believes their government is "God", you tell us..
I have. It's the sum total of those we as a civilization agree upon in the arena commonly called "government".

Yes I know that the far left drones believe that government is "God"..

The civilized citizens of the US did not want Obamacare forced on them, but it happened anyway and it was pushed as a "right"..

Forum List

Back