CNN Alters Photo of Umpqua Killer Chris Harper-Mercer to Make Him Look White

I can not find the alleged article yet. I don't know for sure if CNN did what the poster is accusing them of yet. I would not be shocked if such a thing happened. Suppose I am just frustrated with all the wild goose chases some particular right wingers send us on. I just think if you are going to start a thread you should give a good try at insuring there is some truth about it and it isn't such an obvious fake story.

It's not hard to link to an actual source, even to link directly to an embedded photo. And people who do serious research can always us a screenshot. For instance, here is a screenshot from CNN from 3 minutes ago, proven by the fact that you can also see the link:

2015-10-004 CNN screenshot example.jpg

There can be no doubt that that is the actual edition of CNN right now.

Rightie websites like the Conservativetreehouse tend to lie a LOT and they never retract when they fuck up.

If that photo of Chris Mercer-Harper (or Harper-Mercer) really was at CNN and people were just oh so upset about it, it would have taken all of 10 seconds to screenshot the entire page where it was. And if it was a shot within a video embedded within a link, they could have indicated it, too.

So, I look forward to resident word-salad girl rightie liar Stephanie coughing up an actual, real, clickable link to CNN where we can see this "photoshopped" pic of the murderer.

What REALLY happened is that the Conservativetreehouse went out of its way to publish photos of the murderer's parents, one of whom is white, the other, black. The Conservative shit site just wants to make sure everyone knows that they think that the murderer was a "negro". THAT'S the real story within this shitty, unresearched thread, posted by one of the worst liars in all of USMB.

Right, Stephanie?

Derideo_Te
Mertex

Last edited:
Seriously if CNN has done this hit them and hit them with everything you've got. His stupid father is already out there calling for gun control.

LMAO..the father that abandoned him suddenly develops a moral compass now that there's a chance to be "noticed" or become a "celebrity"......

yeah, he can choke on his self righteous BS. what's sickening is how the vulture's goes out and FINDS these people TO USE against the REST OF US.

time to wake up folks

Where is the CNN link, Stephanie?

I knew it would only be a matter of time before a Rightie would inject race into this.

Congrats, Stephanie, you win the prize for asshole of the day.
CNN "injected race into it" you schweinhund!

Stat: Asshole of the Year!

No, CNN did not. Where is the CNN link to prove your claim?
Surely you can spit it up, amirite?

WHERE IS THE LINK?

And one more time thank heavens we have social media to hit the mainstream. YAY Gateway for getting this out there.

Agree!!! remember Dan Rather? he tried to get away with presenting FAKE papers on George Bush. that was picked up and Destroyed by those in the social media. thank goodness for them is right on. :2up:

In the middle of that whole deal I was not computer savvy but I was setting up our kennel for our dogs. We were Sandman Catahoulas and we wanted a really really special d for our layouts and business cards.

I know that's crazy but we really really wanted this one d for the layouts. So we ended up running with font people. Now run with me here for a little bit. Font people are really nice people but they are sort of goth. And really really focused.

So in the middle remember I'm really sick here steph hang in with me so in the middle of my quest for looking for this stupid letter with these goth font people THE DAN RATHER STORY breaks.

These people went wild. They went crazy. It was awesome. They busted Rather. Holy toledo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just hanging with these people who were trying to help me find the right letter d for a business card layout and they busted Rather.

Kudos to font people.

I belong on the site that destroyed it. have been as long I've been here. why do you think these PARTIES are wanting to get CONTROL OF the Internet? PEOPLE need to wake the hell up or we are going to hosed big time

That was amazing to me. Hey. Still on dial up. :) And loving the fact that I can speak with some of the most brilliant minds out there on a day to day and still walk down a dirt road.

When they crushed Rather it was beyond awesome. This one girl said this is fake this is totally fake. They could tell right at that moment that document was fake. I asked her why and when she told me she blew my mind.

And I remember the next morning when some big wig said the pajama sp? people were hunting Rather I went "ruh roh" you don't know who you are dealing with.

:lmao:

They got him good.

it was SWEET. that's why they hate the social media. we need to fight to keep it too. I hope the people recognize that. :beer:

yes we do.

that was strangely a really pivotal moment in my life. just a person who had figured out how to even log onto the net. hanging out in dog chat rooms. acme. going wow I can find a 1001 uses for baking soda. this is awesome.

You're going surfing? Hope you catch a big wave. I really was that stupid.

:lol:

when I witnessed what these brainiacs did it was stadium cheering from one little back room called my media center. and they changed the world because they really did stop Rather They really really did.

WE BETTER start HOLDING this media accountable too. Because of them Obama got in as President from them HIDING INFORMATION from us as they still are with him in office. WAKE UP

Agree!!! remember Dan Rather? he tried to get away with presenting FAKE papers on George Bush. that was picked up and Destroyed by those in the social media. thank goodness for them is right on. :2up:

In the middle of that whole deal I was not computer savvy but I was setting up our kennel for our dogs. We were Sandman Catahoulas and we wanted a really really special d for our layouts and business cards.

I know that's crazy but we really really wanted this one d for the layouts. So we ended up running with font people. Now run with me here for a little bit. Font people are really nice people but they are sort of goth. And really really focused.

So in the middle remember I'm really sick here steph hang in with me so in the middle of my quest for looking for this stupid letter with these goth font people THE DAN RATHER STORY breaks.

These people went wild. They went crazy. It was awesome. They busted Rather. Holy toledo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just hanging with these people who were trying to help me find the right letter d for a business card layout and they busted Rather.

Kudos to font people.

I belong on the site that destroyed it. have been as long I've been here. why do you think these PARTIES are wanting to get CONTROL OF the Internet? PEOPLE need to wake the hell up or we are going to hosed big time

That was amazing to me. Hey. Still on dial up. :) And loving the fact that I can speak with some of the most brilliant minds out there on a day to day and still walk down a dirt road.

When they crushed Rather it was beyond awesome. This one girl said this is fake this is totally fake. They could tell right at that moment that document was fake. I asked her why and when she told me she blew my mind.

And I remember the next morning when some big wig said the pajama sp? people were hunting Rather I went "ruh roh" you don't know who you are dealing with.

They got him good.

it was SWEET. that's why they hate the social media. we need to fight to keep it too. I hope the people recognize that. :beer:

yes we do.

that was strangely a really pivotal moment in my life. just a person who had figured out how to even log onto the net. hanging out in dog chat rooms. acme. going wow I can find a 1001 uses for baking soda. this is awesome.

when I witnessed what these brainiacs did it was stadium cheering from one little back room called my media center. and they changed the world because they really did stop Rather They really really did.

So, Tiny, can you find the CNN link that supposedly has this photoshopped photo of the murderer from Oregon? Surely that must be easy for you to do, amirite?

Kudos to font people.

They got him good.

yes we do.

Mine was 9/11. I was political but nothing like I am today. Now I keep up on everything. but many people don't is the problem. I was just starting to vote with Carter what 30 years ago. the people thought he did a horrible job and kicked him out after one term. someone with Obama's record ofter his first term, and he got Re-elected. that's why I'm so worried about things. I don't know where we are headed, but I don't like it right now

Kudos to font people.

They got him good.

yes we do.

Mine was 9/11. I was political but nothing like I am today. Now I keep up on everything. but many people don't is the problem. I was just starting to vote with Carter what 30 years ago. the people thought he did a horrible job and kicked him out after one term. someone with Obama's record ofter his first term, and he got Re-elected. that's why I'm so worried about things. I don't know where we are headed, but I don't like it right now

So, where's the actual CNN link, Stephanie?

Or, you can simply admit that the OP is a big, fucking lie.

It's a shame that because a few dishonest right wing nut jobs post misinformation and outright lies so ofter here we are unable to believe anything that comes from any of them. It has become a daily and routine pattern. Garbage links to garbage blog sites for garbage stories. Every day, all day.

Oh yeah and what network had people that got fired for editing a 911 tape?

Oh the media never lies. The media would never do anything like edit a tape to make some poor soul look like he'd racially profile someone right

Ya, the point is they got caught and fired the employees responsible and admitted there misdeeds or mistakes. The source being used by the right wingers creating a nuisance here get caught lying all the time and never admit it, apologize, fire anyone or even mention they have gotten caught. That is because it is their job to misinform and confuse and misdirect the public. They do it on purpose. That is there mission and the nut job posters here help them by being brainwashed fools that have neither the intelligence, motivation or strength of character to check what they post and or promote.

:badgrin:
This guy is one of the top liars. Currently insinuating that the anti flag Eric Sheppard photo is somehow related to this topic.

Kudos to font people.

They got him good.

yes we do.

Me too dearheart. I don't have a warm and fuzzy. I am worried.

I'm trying to treasure every day now. I went up the hill yesterday and made it to what I call Dusty's gate. She was one of my favorite dog babies. I made it and looked up at this beautiful clear blue sky one the west side the swamp bull rushes have risen, the juncos are collecting to migrate and I have a vulture that is so beautiful on his path above me.

And for the life of me I don't understand what our leaders are doing or why.

But I'm going to up the dirt road again in a minute. Run my Raven. Did I ever tell you she is the most politically incorrect dog? She's a Black and Tan Coonhound. And she's a bitch. :)

But I'm going to run up this hill on a beautiful fall day and love every minute of it and pray some asshole out there doesn't make the world blow up.

They got him good.

yes we do.

Me too dearheart. I don't have a warm and fuzzy. I am worried.

I'm trying to treasure every day now. I went up the hill yesterday and made it to what I call Dusty's gate. She was one of my favorite dog babies. I made it and looked up at this beautiful clear blue sky one the west side the swamp bull rushes have risen, the juncos are collecting to migrate and I have a vulture that is so beautiful on his path above me.

And for the life of me I don't understand what our leaders are doing or why.

But I'm going to up the dirt road again in a minute. Run my Raven. Did I ever tell you she is the most politically incorrect dog? She's a Black and Tan Coonhound. And she's a bitch. :)

But I'm going to run up this hill on a beautiful fall day and love every minute of it and pray some asshole out there doesn't make the world blow up.

The days here where I'm at is getting cool and the leaves are falling. FOR sure it's a beauty. have a good one dear.

Forum List

Back