CNN Alters Photo of Umpqua Killer Chris Harper-Mercer to Make Him Look White

Interestingly enough, both the OP link and the link it links to, because Righties are just too stupid to go to the source, cannot provide an actual link to the CNN article that has that photo that is claimed to be photoshopped. Anyone find a link?

I am scouring CNN and there is no such pic to be found.

Anyone can put up a blog post and claim that someone altered something.

Where is the actual CNN link, folks?

Stephanie, do you have a link or will you be willing to admit in a couple of days that you lied like a rug?

Seriously if CNN has done this hit them and hit them with everything you've got. His stupid father is already out there calling for gun control.

LMAO..the father that abandoned him suddenly develops a moral compass now that there's a chance to be "noticed" or become a "celebrity"......

Again, the OP link:

CNN Alters Photo of Umpqua Killer Chris Harper-Mercer to Make Him Look White - The Gateway Pundit

gets all of its information from this link:

The Curious Case of Oregon Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer - A Social Media Profile Shaped, Modified and Deleted...

Here is a screenshot of the relevant part of that link:

2015-10-004 conservative treehouse bullshit.jpg

Why is the pic on the right not hyperlinked? I mean, CNN rarely, if ever deletes anything. It should be easy for another site to link to the source. I do it ALL THE TIME.

So, where is the actual CNN link?

Stephanie??

Last edited:
It's a shame that because a few dishonest right wing nut jobs post misinformation and outright lies so ofter here we are unable to believe anything that comes from any of them. It has become a daily and routine pattern. Garbage links to garbage blog sites for garbage stories. Every day, all day.

And one more time thank heavens we have social media to hit the mainstream. YAY Gateway for getting this out there.

Agree!!! remember Dan Rather? he tried to get away with presenting FAKE papers on George Bush. that was picked up and Destroyed by those in the social media. thank goodness for them is right on. :2up:

In the middle of that whole deal I was not computer savvy but I was setting up our kennel for our dogs. We were Sandman Catahoulas and we wanted a really really special d for our layouts and business cards.

I know that's crazy but we really really wanted this one d for the layouts. So we ended up running with font people. Now run with me here for a little bit. Font people are really nice people but they are sort of goth. And really really focused.

So in the middle remember I'm really sick here steph hang in with me so in the middle of my quest for looking for this stupid letter with these goth font people THE DAN RATHER STORY breaks.

These people went wild. They went crazy. It was awesome. They busted Rather. Holy toledo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just hanging with these people who were trying to help me find the right letter d for a business card layout and they busted Rather.

Kudos to font people.

Seriously if CNN has done this hit them and hit them with everything you've got. His stupid father is already out there calling for gun control.

LMAO..the father that abandoned him suddenly develops a moral compass now that there's a chance to be "noticed" or become a "celebrity"......

yeah, he can choke on his self righteous BS. what's sickening is how the vulture's goes out and FINDS these people TO USE against the REST OF US.

time to wake up folks

It's a shame that because a few dishonest right wing nut jobs post misinformation and outright lies so ofter here we are unable to believe anything that comes from any of them. It has become a daily and routine pattern. Garbage links to garbage blog sites for garbage stories. Every day, all day.
Hardcore partisan ideologues aren't very honest. Either side.

What do you think of what CNN did?

And one more time thank heavens we have social media to hit the mainstream. YAY Gateway for getting this out there.

Agree!!! remember Dan Rather? he tried to get away with presenting FAKE papers on George Bush. that was picked up and Destroyed by those in the social media. thank goodness for them is right on. :2up:

In the middle of that whole deal I was not computer savvy but I was setting up our kennel for our dogs. We were Sandman Catahoulas and we wanted a really really special d for our layouts and business cards.

I know that's crazy but we really really wanted this one d for the layouts. So we ended up running with font people. Now run with me here for a little bit. Font people are really nice people but they are sort of goth. And really really focused.

So in the middle remember I'm really sick here steph hang in with me so in the middle of my quest for looking for this stupid letter with these goth font people THE DAN RATHER STORY breaks.

These people went wild. They went crazy. It was awesome. They busted Rather. Holy toledo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just hanging with these people who were trying to help me find the right letter d for a business card layout and they busted Rather.

Kudos to font people.

I belong on the site that destroyed it. have been as long I've been here. why do you think these PARTIES are wanting to get CONTROL OF the Internet? PEOPLE need to wake the hell up or we are going to hosed big time

Oh yeah and what network had people that got fired for editing a 911 tape?

Oh the media never lies. The media would never do anything like edit a tape to make some poor soul look like he'd racially profile someone right

:lmao:

I can not find the alleged article yet. I don't know for sure if CNN did what the poster is accusing them of yet. I would not be shocked if such a thing happened. Suppose I am just frustrated with all the wild goose chases some particular right wingers send us on. I just think if you are going to start a thread you should give a good try at insuring there is some truth about it and it isn't such an obvious fake story.

Oh the media never lies. The media would never do anything like edit a tape to make some poor soul look like he'd racially profile someone right

lets see, dan Rather, Brian Williams, the guy that wanted to piss is Mrs. Palins eyes, omg that just a couple. my gawd we are fighting not the media, our government...... but our OWN FELLOW country men and women to keep OUR FREEDOMS intact. it scares the hell out of me.

Kudos to font people.

I belong on the site that destroyed it. have been as long I've been here. why do you think these PARTIES are wanting to get CONTROL OF the Internet? PEOPLE need to wake the hell up or we are going to hosed big time

That was amazing to me. Hey. Still on dial up. :) And loving the fact that I can speak with some of the most brilliant minds out there on a day to day and still walk down a dirt road.

When they crushed Rather it was beyond awesome. This one girl said this is fake this is totally fake. They could tell right at that moment that document was fake. I asked her why and when she told me she blew my mind.

And I remember the next morning when some big wig said the pajama sp? people were hunting Rather I went "ruh roh" you don't know who you are dealing with.

They got him good.

Kudos to font people.

That was amazing to me. Hey. Still on dial up. :) And loving the fact that I can speak with some of the most brilliant minds out there on a day to day and still walk down a dirt road.

When they crushed Rather it was beyond awesome. This one girl said this is fake this is totally fake. They could tell right at that moment that document was fake. I asked her why and when she told me she blew my mind.

And I remember the next morning when some big wig said the pajama sp? people were hunting Rather I went "ruh roh" you don't know who you are dealing with.

They got him good.

it was SWEET. that's why they hate the social media. we need to fight to keep it too. I hope the people recognize that. :beer:

Ya, the point is they got caught and fired the employees responsible and admitted there misdeeds or mistakes. The source being used by the right wingers creating a nuisance here get caught lying all the time and never admit it, apologize, fire anyone or even mention they have gotten caught. That is because it is their job to misinform and confuse and misdirect the public. They do it on purpose. That is there mission and the nut job posters here help them by being brainwashed fools that have neither the intelligence, motivation or strength of character to check what they post and or promote.

Ya, the point is they got caught and fired the employees responsible and admitted there misdeeds or mistakes. The source being used by the right wingers creating a nuisance here get caught lying all the time and never admit it, apologize, fire anyone or even mention they have gotten caught. That is because it is their job to misinform and confuse and misdirect the public. They do it on purpose. That is there mission and the nut job posters here help them by being brainwashed fools that have neither the intelligence, motivation or strength of character to check what they post and or promote.

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back