CNN admits it has political goals

Ugh.....thanks for sharing...but I think I got Rona from that article.

By showing a handful of people CHOSE not to get the VAx and died....what does this commie activist think they are proving?
The big secret seems to be the simple fact that the Democrat Party is going communist.......and communists always murder their own people.
They're keeping the borders open because they're using illegals to replace us.

The big secret seems to be the simple fact that the Democrat Party is going communists.......and communists always murder their own people.

We KNOW this is the truth...but are the idiot sheep, such as the people who post on this site, aware of this and LYING....or are they dumb as fuck?

We KNOW this is the truth...but are the idiot sheep, such as the people who post on this site, aware of this and LYING....or are they dumb as fuck?
Most people never could imagine that people would be this evil......but having been to some of these countries and talked to some of the people that lived there.....they're seeing the same shit happening here that happened there when the communists took over.

The big secret seems to be the simple fact that the Democrat Party is going communist.......and communists always murder their own people.
Man, you’re one ignorant fellow.

I did, when I was young and naive.

I thought news was news.

The DOW JONES CLOSED AT (insert number)

It was not known by me that there were GREAT NUMBERS of ACTIVIST "JOURNALISTS" flat out spreading lies and propaganda to push their personal agenda.
Like Sean handity?

What else is new?

If someone found any news source that wasn't politically biased then that would be real news. We have a long history of political party affiliated media since our inception as a country, the concept of objectivity in the news is a relatively new idea.
I've never seen it as bad in my lifetime as the past five years. They don't even try to hide it anymore.

Your increasingly right wing bias brought on by tacit white privilege.

You live in the past like the Taliban.

Interesting observation considering I'm Asian and not white. Furthermore, I said media bias. I never said left wing media bias. Media also includes Fox News, OAN, etc.

So, it would appear it was actually YOUR bias talking, wasn't it?

Interesting observation considering I'm Asian and not white. Furthermore, I said media bias. I never said left wing media bias. Media also includes Fox News, OAN, etc.

So, it would appear it was actually YOUR bias talking, wasn't it?
First of all, only FOX (less than an hour a day) qualifies as news. The other too are straight up opinion pushers.

Second, are you not a conservative whining about coverage of your opinion?

Forum List

Back