CNN admits it has political goals

CNN should be watched as entertainment....kind of like WKRP in Cincinnati. CNN and WKRP have the same value for being newsworthy.

What else is new?

If someone found any news source that wasn't politically biased then that would be real news. We have a long history of political party affiliated media since our inception as a country, the concept of objectivity in the news is a relatively new idea.
history of media bias in the united states at DuckDuckGo
There's a difference between being biased and OUTRIGHT LIES and FABRICATED STORIES. Then there's the left wing media's LIES by OMISSION aka total news blackouts on any legitimate stories that paint Dems in a very bad light or expose their blatant corruption OR reflect positively on Republicans. That's another form of LYING. You can't call those media outlets "news" or the "press".

There's a difference between being biased and OUTRIGHT LIES and FABRICATED STORIES. Then there's the left wing media's LIES by OMISSION aka total news blackouts on any legitimate stories that paint Dems in a very bad light or expose their blatant corruption OR reflect positively on Republicans. That's another form of LYING. You can't call those media outlets "news" or the "press".
What do you think political bias is? Of course they use lies and omission, what politically biased media outlet doesn't? Heck we know now that even the Sons of Liberty was basically a patriot propaganda machine leading up to and during the American Revolution who used lies and omission to get their message out. That's not a judgement it's simply an acknowledgement of the historical role they played.

But AM opinion radio is OPINING on NEWS. It is not considered a NEWS SOURCE by anyone who is not a moron.

The US attacks Libya and topples Khaddafi....that is the NEWS. Implications and reasons is the OPINION side of it.

The left push their political agenda within "NEWS"
I certainly don't disagree with that.

I'm just pointing out that A.M. is the only part of our media that the authoritarian leftists do not dominate fully and I do so in order to be objective and truthful (two qualities the mindless leftists conditioned by mainstream media lack).

CNN should not even be considered a NEWS station any more than BRAVO is a news outlet.

CNN is DEM PROPAGANDA.

In the latest chapter of CNN stoking hatred against Republicans and further dividing Americans, Sunday’s so-called “Reliable Sources” featured host Brian Stelter chatting it up with Yale Professor Timothy Snyder about what the mission of the liberal media should be as we approached the next presidential election. According to Snyder, and with Stelter’s agreement, the “assignment” was to suggest the GOP was preparing to seize power by “undemocratic” means and they needed to “prepare” the public to “prevent” it.
This is news to yous? Man you must have just crawled out from under a rock to think no corporation in the US had a political agenda.

CNN should not even be considered a NEWS station any more than BRAVO is a news outlet.

CNN is DEM PROPAGANDA.

In the latest chapter of CNN stoking hatred against Republicans and further dividing Americans, Sunday’s so-called “Reliable Sources” featured host Brian Stelter chatting it up with Yale Professor Timothy Snyder about what the mission of the liberal media should be as we approached the next presidential election. According to Snyder, and with Stelter’s agreement, the “assignment” was to suggest the GOP was preparing to seize power by “undemocratic” means and they needed to “prepare” the public to “prevent” it.
Since when did you make policy for corporate America?

CNN is DEM PROPAGANDA.

Wow, how times have changed. Used to be a time when conservatives fought for Democracy.

Now apparently, That falls to the Democratic Part and our Media.

What do you think political bias is? Of course they use lies and omission, what politically biased media outlet doesn't? Heck we know now that even the Sons of Liberty was basically a patriot propaganda machine leading up to and during the American Revolution who used lies and omission to get their message out. That's not a judgement it's simply an acknowledgement of the historical role they played.
LMAO I think you will find the definition of 'treachery' much more descriptive of the asshole so called 'news' media on the left. Here it is, "betrayal of trust; deceptive action or nature."

Who else passed?
Now it's 5....this is highly suspicious....after all...Democrats are mostly communists.....Putin murders his critics and opponents with poison.

I've read that it's not COVID that kills them.....but the treatment they got after they contracted the virus that's killing them.
Phil Valentine got the treatment and his kidney's shut down. He was dead in 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Now it's 5....this is highly suspicious....after all...Democrats are mostly communists.....Putin murders his critics and opponents with poison.

Ugh.....thanks for sharing...but I think I got Rona from that article.

By showing a handful of people CHOSE not to get the VAx and died....what does this commie activist think they are proving?

CNN should not even be considered a NEWS station any more

I never did. This is just an extension of the same bull detailed in Time Magazine last February whereby they justified an undemocratic act (rigging an election outcome) under the guise of "saving" democracy. :smoke:

The greatest threat to our democracy are the hard left progressive fascists claiming to be saving it.

I never did. This is just an extension of the same bull detailed in Time Magazine last February whereby they justified an undemocratic act (rigging an election outcome) under the guise of "saving" democracy. :smoke:

The greatest threat to our democracy are the hard left progressive fascists claiming to be saving it.

I did, when I was young and naive.

I thought news was news.

The DOW JONES CLOSED AT (insert number)

It was not known by me that there were GREAT NUMBERS of ACTIVIST "JOURNALISTS" flat out spreading lies and propaganda to push their personal agenda.

The greatest threat to our democracy are you fascists who want to turn it into an authoritarian Christian theocracy.

Forum List

Back