Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Everything Trump touches dies.

Is American democracy next?
america isnt a democracy you stupid fuck,,,
Dumbfuck, Georgia is a democracy and Impeached Trump threatened Georgia's Secretary of State with "vague criminal consequences" to "find" enough votes to overturn the will of Georgia's voters.
Funny how none of you libtards can quote the threat.
LOL

Nah, what's funny is that you're a raging imbecile.

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Where is the threat, Dumbass?
"That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Where it the threat by EXONERATED TRUMP?
Dumbfuck, that's a threat of "vague criminal consequences." It's not my problem you lack the required intelligence to comprehend that.
It is?

You have quite the imagination.
It is. Telling someone they're at "risk" of committing a "criminal offense," which could result in incarceration, is absolutely a threat of "vague criminal consequences." But don't fret, I don't expect someone of your vacuity to understand that. Just go resume your utopia of snacking on paint chips dipped in mercury.
Odd.

I don't see anything about "incarceration" in the quote you provided.

The fact you continue to make up shit exposes how weak your position is, Moron.

You lose again, Fawnboi. :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301:
LOLOL

Are you ever not a dumbfuck? Ever???

I mean exactly how retarded are you to not know that committing crime produces a risk of incarceration?? :ack-1:
Hey stupid, Georgia has no mandatory reporting law regarding election crimes. So it isn't illegal to ignore any election law violation.

As such, there is no punishment, much less incarceration.

Do you ever get tired of me exposing what a colossal moron you are?

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump accused Raffensperger of committing a crime. Committing a crime produces the risk of incarceration.
What crime? Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.

This will be fun.............

GO!
Once again Faun has no answer.

Typical.
LOL

Once again, you make an ass of yourself as once again, I answered your post. You prove yet again that you're ineducable.

:dance:
You did answer my post.............with your usual dodges and dumbassery.

I'll try again so you can dodge again...........

Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.
I see you still can't comprehend the meaning of, "vague criminal consequences."

What a pity.
Gotta be a crime involved for their to be criminal consequences, Dumbass.
Here you go you dumb fucking shithead. You are stupid and your games don't fly in the face of facts.

52 U.S. Code § 20511 - Criminal penalties

A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office
(1) knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for—
(A)
registering to vote, or voting, or attempting to register or vote;
(B)
urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or
(C)
exercising any right under this chapter; or

(2) knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by—
(A)
the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or
(B)
the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held,
shall be fined in accordance with title 18 (which fines shall be paid into the general fund of the Treasury, miscellaneous receipts (pursuant to section 3302 of title 31), notwithstanding any other law), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
(Pub. L. 103–31, § 12, May 20, 1993, 107 Stat. 88.)

You are just stupid and your inability to reason for yourself (without having your head up trump's ass) proves this.
What did the GA Sec of State do to violate that statute?
You are proving your stupidity. Trump committed the crime dumbass. He called GA (18 times) asking to "find 11,780 votes for him. Read the statue I posted and you cannot deny trump's criminal call.

You're stuck with nowhere to go on this one.
You are proving your stupidity. Trump committed the crime dumbass.

On the contrary. You just proved YOUR stupidity. That wasn't the discussion.

Fawnboi claimed Trump threatened the GA SOS by saying he violated a law and faced incarceration. I proved that to be bullshit.

So, your little statute has no bearing on the conversation you jumped into and embarrassed yourself.

Learn to read, Dumbass.
LOLOL

You proved nothing other than you're a dumbfuck, dumbfuck. Other than yourself, who else do you think you're fooling?
What crime do you think the GA SOS committed, Fawnboi?
You poor, demented, dumbfuck. I never said Raffensperger committed a crime. Impeached Trump said that. You have a serious brain malfunction. You should prolly seek professional medical attention for it.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.
LOL, yea, Dems are already talking about “impeachment”. But wait a minute, didn’t Biden “win” the election?

All these Dems know of the cheating and Dominion flipping votes. Another 30k were discovered in GA that flipped votes from President Trump. He won Georgia, and the other swing states.

The GA SoS certainly deserved to get “berated” by the President. He should be fired and quite possibly arrested for negligence for his role in this election.

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.

Georgia election official on Trump call: ‘Nobody I know who would be president would do something like that’

Georgia election official Gabriel Sterling condemned President Trump’s call with Georgia’s secretary of state, saying, “I personally found it to be something that was not normal, out of place and nobody I know who would be president would do something like that to a secretary of state."

Georgia election official on Trump call: ‘Nobody I know who would be president would do something like that’ (msn.com)

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

He just pulled a Biden, urkraine style. Nothing to see, right?

You don't know anything about US foreign policy in Ukraine, do you? The objective was to clean up Ukraine's business practices and reputation so they could attract foreign investment.

Trump tried to re-corrupt them.
Whose foreign policy was that? Getting rid of bums like Hunter Biden would seem to be inline with it. However, the President is the one who determines foreign policy, not some servile State Department drones.

Getting rid of Hunter Biden? Really? When was Hunter Biden serving in government?
He's a crook who rode Airforce 2 with his daddy and took money from foriegn crooks.

Yanno..................Trump has his family ride with him, and they might even have done something wrong. Jr's family rode with him, yet I don't hear about you calling for them to be removed. I guess this is more of your Trumpian hyperbolic bullshit that you learned from the Orange One.

Usually vaccines take years. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway. Do you deny that Biden thanked him for what he did with warp speed? Thanked the same DJT you vilify?

Pulling you up short on your bullshit and lies is hardly "trolling", but as usual, you accuse others of doing the very thing that you're doing.

Biden was being polite, and making an effort to be a decent human being. Something Republicans seem to have little to no understanding of at all. Stating incompetent and failed actions of Trump on the pandemic is not "vilifying" the President. His own words and actions, and the results of his behaviours are what vilify the President.

Do you think that spending his weekends golfing and raging tweeting while 2000 American families are added to the lists of the grieving every single day, is a good public relations move?
Coming, there can't be 2000 new deaths every day here. Trump said he has it under control.
It is under control. I have saved 27 lives to date per the American Red Cross. What have you done?
I have avoided contracting it so far and thus, have not spread it.
So nothing. Outstanding. Thanks for nothing. I ll be donating again in two weeks. Save three more lives.
No, not nothing. I've altered my lifestyle to avoid contracting it. I work at home now, I don't go out nearly as often as I used to, I have a son who got it and we didn't see him until he tested negative, I avoid crowds, I wash my hands frequently when possible while out in public, etc... So yes, I make more effort saving Iives than you do.

Dumbfuck, Georgia is a democracy and Impeached Trump threatened Georgia's Secretary of State with "vague criminal consequences" to "find" enough votes to overturn the will of Georgia's voters.
LOL

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Cool.

Dumbfuck, that's a threat of "vague criminal consequences." It's not my problem you lack the required intelligence to comprehend that.
It is?

It is. Telling someone they're at "risk" of committing a "criminal offense," which could result in incarceration, is absolutely a threat of "vague criminal consequences." But don't fret, I don't expect someone of your vacuity to understand that. Just go resume your utopia of snacking on paint chips dipped in mercury.
Odd.

LOLOL

I mean exactly how retarded are you to not know that committing crime produces a risk of incarceration?? :ack-1:
Hey stupid, Georgia has no mandatory reporting law regarding election crimes. So it isn't illegal to ignore any election law violation.

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump accused Raffensperger of committing a crime. Committing a crime produces the risk of incarceration.
What crime? Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.

GO!

Typical.
LOL

Once again, you make an ass of yourself as once again, I answered your post. You prove yet again that you're ineducable.

Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.

What a pity.
Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime. What I said was Impeached Trump threatened him with "vague criminal consequences."
And since there is no crime involved, your claim he threatened him with criminal consequences is fucking stupid. But then, everything you post is.
LOL

Dumbfuck, who said there was no crime involved? What i said was that Impeached Trump threatened him for committing "vague criminal consequences."

You really suck at this.
What crime do you think the GA SOS committed?

Be specific.
I'm not a mind reader, dumbfuck. Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime.
Trump didn't make the claim. YOU posted the claim, Assflap.

Your continued dodging of this just proves that you have nothing.

Why does the title of this thread conflict with what actually occurred? Oh that's right, OP is PROG.

Even with a doctored edition for what was said Trump did no such thing, and it wasn't even implied. Trump is within his boundaries to request a Governor follows the rule. The gov. insists he has, well that would be subjective until proved otherwise. Problem is separation Fed. & State. End of the day it's the Gov. responsibility unless it's determined nonstandard, then it's up to congress & court.

You didn't listen to Trump's phone call to the GA
There is nothing illegal here.... dumb? yes. Heresay? yes
WIth all of this - obviously what is being ignored is we have two state officials who recorded a conversation with the President so they could give or sell it to the media.
It wasn't leaked. It was provided.
Is that illegal?
Have you looked at Georgia and Federal laws related to it?

If a democratic president had done what he did, would you be defending the Democratic president that lost his second term, for the same actions as Trump has done?
Yep. I would. You will never find one post from me discussing impeaching Obama. I thought the WJC impeachment was stupid too. Trump is done in less than three weeks. Who will you blame for all your ills then? Scapegoat will be long gone. Issues will still be here.

Trump is a criminal. Do we accept that?
In America you're innocent until you're proven guilty. Do we still accept that?
Only in court. If you did it, you are guilty whether it can be proved or not.
I guess you live in a different version of America than I do since here the courts determine guilt and or innocence.
These are the same people who like to say Hillary Clinton has never done anything wrong.
It's laughable
Wrong and criminal are vastly different. Wrong/Right is subjective. Criminal is objective.
Everyone knows the intent was corrupt. It will be added to his corrupt legacy.
Everyone? Every singe person in the world?

Trump does that often.. He says. "Everyone hates you or everyone is angry with you."
It can't be too comfortable to tell the President that he's full of shit:
Or that he and Brian Kemp are stealing Trump blind. He's busy stealing votes from Trump while
Trump is asking him to find some.

Raffensperger and Kemp are two rino republicans who sunk millions into Dominion vote stealing machines
for the entire state who should actually be in jail for election fraud, of which there is much in Georgia.

It's a hoot that all you folks crying over the past two months over election irregularities can't present anything but innuendo and then when it hits you in your face you're in denial. Tell us, in all the manual recounts of paper ballots conducted where did they come up with a descrepancy caused by those Dominion voting machines?
It's a hoot how your idiot-mesmerizing press omits facts that support President Trump but plan, edit, and publish lying lies that Demmies rejoice in that were actually the sins of the Clinton war room, George Soros, and rich tricksters who cheated other people out of their intellectual properties, then turned around making billions off someone else's brain trust, and if it feels good it's a drug for gullible people who fall for lies that will bury the Constitution in commie hands. Commies make laws that lead to mass murders of peaceful dissenters. Its proponents don't want even a whisper of opposition, by any means possible including slavery, justice only for themselves, death to dissenters.

Too lazy to move to a real communist society, today's communists prefer telling sweet nothings and cheating at the polls by insider deep state operators with preplanned silencers of the truth. With support of the ignorant and preaching Alinskies tried and true methods, they fool most of the people most of the time usurping thespian tricks to make cheap mush seem like caviar to the unchary.

Poor Trump.. He's been a victim for 40 years.
Hyperbole is Trump's calling card. Still to me he was a very good President.

That he was. In his four years he did great for this country and you can bet Biden will undo it all. This country was in great shape before the very convenient Chinese Virus hit. We sure won't get that greatness back with Biden at the helm.

If that jack ass gets in we will have four years of misery in this country and those that voted for his stupid as will be regretting it big time.

God willing, no nation will ever elect another white nationalist as their leader. The damage done by Donald Trump will take generations to undo, especially the transfer of wealth to the top 10%.

The USA is definitely finished as the leader of the free world. The risk of you electing another white supremecist with authoritarian tendencies, one who is either smarter or better able to wield the levers of power is much too great.

Trump has done nothing but aid, abet and facilitate the rise of China and Putin throughout his 4 years in office. Just as the west was pulling Iran away from Putin's influence, Trump ended the treaty, and attacked Iran on multiple occasions just for good measure, to ensure the Mullahs would never again trust the west, ensuring Putin's alliance was safe.

In failing to sanction Russia, Trump allowed Russia to sell its gas to the EU, saving Putin from economic ruin, and allowing Trump to whine about the EU failing to honor US sanctions. Win/win for both Trump and Putin.

In tearing up the nuclear non-proliferation treaty with Russia, on the grounds that Russia wasn't complying, instead of applying sanctions under the treaty to stop the violations, Trump freed Putin to develop and build his nuclear arsenal. Win for Putin.

Up until Trump decided to politicize covid and blame the Chinese for it, he was praising Xi for his "transparency" with the west to fight it. After all, Xi helped Trump's re-election campaign by signing that sham "Interim trade deal" that gave Trump a big PR victory and the American people in general and farmers in particular, nothing.

I've read enough of what passes for discussions of business, law and economics on this forum to fully understand how ignorant the posters here are to any of these issues. They just parrot whatever party line the Republican Party and the Billionaire Right Wing media is telling them on all things economic.

The one thing none of you people has ever once mentioned is the economic cost of letting the virus run unchecked in your country: how much does it cost to test 253 million people? We've done half the number of tests per million of population, and since we went with the easy to use WHO test, our tests are a whole lot cheaper and more accurate than the wild west of testing in the USA.

Then there's the cases per million of population. Yours are four times what ours are, hence you have many more hospitalizations and deaths. How much is this costing your municipal hospitals? Your private insurance companies? These are economic costs that are being paid out with the 30+% of administration costs instact, which is a further drain on your economy.

Other countries quashed the virus in the spring, allowing our people to get back to work over the summer. We're shut down now to stop the spread of virus so we can all get back to work and school. Keeping our people fed and housed in the meantime is our focus.

No one quashed the virus in the spring dumbass. They predicted 3.2 million deaths in my country and that never happened thank God.

Kick your ass back to Canada. Inflict yourself on your own citizens. Dumbass.

No they didn't, you stupid cow. They predicted 3.2 million deaths if you did absolutely nothing, and with 360,000 dead on only 21 million cases, you're right on track to meet those numbers, by the time you achieve "herd immunity", since vaccinations are completely stalled because Dumb Ass Trump didn't give the states any money to buy syringes or to hire staff to set up vaccination clinics.

The CDC predicted 60,000 deaths if you did everything "perfectly" and nothing went wrong. You did nothing right. Not testing, not PPE, and not lockdowns. The CDC said 100,000 and at the top end, 120,000 deaths if things went badly.

In addition to the 360,000 people who have died, there are currently 8 million more who are sick. At the current rate of 2.8% of positive cases dying, that's another 233,710 deaths, just on the people who are sick today, and at the rate of 200,000 new cases a day, you could soon be seeing 5,000 deaths a day within weeks.

You keep talking about these massive numbers of deaths, numbers unlike any other first world nation, as if they were nothing. As if the thousands of people are lining up in food lines were no big deal. None of this is happening in Canada, or Europe, or Australia/Asia. This isn't even happening in Africa, for heaven's sake.

Only in America. And you want to re-elect the guy who was in charge of this clusterfuck?

Trump spent all of the money getting the vaccine made, and nothing on it's distribution or getting it into arms.
Documented cases. My entire family had it but I am the only one in the database as I was the only one tested. Medical experts agree.

Trump didn't do a great job here in terms of communication but did everything else very well. Even Corpse Biden thanked him for operation warp speed.

Please stop bashing our country.
She has a reason to bash. Deaths per million in Canada is 420. It's 1087 in the U.S., roughly 2½ times worse.

If you believe the numbers, which I don't. I already stated that number of cases is severely understated and number of deaths is overstated (that is just my guess) since hospitals get more money if the death is COVID. I had COVID back in March as did my wife and kids. I was the only one tested. So I am officially infected and recovered. My wife and kids are not in the database but they too were infected and recovered. In fact my wife doesn't have her full sense of smell and taste back yet.

We are also a much more unhealthy country than Canada. As a result many are more susceptible to COVID-19 effects. We are the fattest modern country in fact. I am sure Canada is close but they are not as fat. And they have fewer people as well.
ShortBus, I said nothing about "cases." Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?? :ack-1:
She did. To me all you leftists are the same.

Did you listen to Trump's call to the GA sec of state? He's so pathetic.. He even launched an attack on Stacy Abrams.. Trump is giving the American people the ammunition to put him in prison. Who but Trump is that stupid?
He has been voted out. Don’t care what he thinks now. He is irrelevant. I dislike Abrams too. She just plays the same race card over and over again and she is fat. No self respect.

Trump is 100 pounds overweight..
Different for men and he wasn’t when he was her age. And it’s not 100 pounds. Maybe 40.
Their respective BMI's aren't too different...

Abrams ... 32.4
Trump ...... 32.1

When I was a PRT (Physical Readiness Training) coordinator for the last 8 years I was in the Navy, men could only go up to 22 percent body fat, but women (because of the way they are built) could go up to 33 percent, and the numbers went up as you got older. Abrams would be within body fat percentages according to the Navy, but Trump would be put on remedial PRT for being too fat.
Trump is 74 so he d be retired
Yes, obese and retired.
Not only is President Trump the current President, Joe Biden is not. Not only that but because Joe Biden's campaign turnouts ranged from less than 40 to under 300 most of the time, and his advisers disallowed him from answering questions conservative reporters asked and allowed only soft pedal questions from cooperating leftist reporters.

That made red blooded Americans feel intense disgust.

All the Constitutional laws of voting were overriden by far leftists which broke Constitutional law of voting changes being made by state legislatures and state legislatures only. So a lot of the suspect ballots were technically illegal for reasons illegal rules were adopted in key states.

And you know it, too, don't you.

LOL, yea, Dems are already talking about “impeachment”. But wait a minute, didn’t Biden “win” the election?

All these Dems know of the cheating and Dominion flipping votes. Another 30k were discovered in GA that flipped votes from President Trump. He won Georgia, and the other swing states.

The GA SoS certainly deserved to get “berated” by the President. He should be fired and quite possibly arrested for negligence for his role in this election.

Really? Dems are talking about impeaching Biden? Got some links to back up your bloviating bullshit?

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
Here you go you dumb fucking shithead. You are stupid and your games don't fly in the face of facts.

52 U.S. Code § 20511 - Criminal penalties

A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office
(1) knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for—
(A)
registering to vote, or voting, or attempting to register or vote;
(B)
urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or
(C)
exercising any right under this chapter; or

(2) knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by—
(A)
the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or
(B)
the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held,
shall be fined in accordance with title 18 (which fines shall be paid into the general fund of the Treasury, miscellaneous receipts (pursuant to section 3302 of title 31), notwithstanding any other law), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
(Pub. L. 103–31, § 12, May 20, 1993, 107 Stat. 88.)

You are just stupid and your inability to reason for yourself (without having your head up trump's ass) proves this.
What did the GA Sec of State do to violate that statute?
You are proving your stupidity. Trump committed the crime dumbass. He called GA (18 times) asking to "find 11,780 votes for him. Read the statue I posted and you cannot deny trump's criminal call.

You're stuck with nowhere to go on this one.
You are proving your stupidity. Trump committed the crime dumbass.

On the contrary. You just proved YOUR stupidity. That wasn't the discussion.

Fawnboi claimed Trump threatened the GA SOS by saying he violated a law and faced incarceration. I proved that to be bullshit.

So, your little statute has no bearing on the conversation you jumped into and embarrassed yourself.

Learn to read, Dumbass.
LOLOL

You proved nothing other than you're a dumbfuck, dumbfuck. Other than yourself, who else do you think you're fooling?
What crime do you think the GA SOS committed, Fawnboi?
You poor, demented, dumbfuck. I never said Raffensperger committed a crime. Impeached Trump said that. You have a serious brain malfunction. You should prolly seek professional medical attention for it.
You say Raffensperger didn't commit a crime? Ok, don't you think HE knows that, Dumbfuck?

So how do you think Trump can "THREATEN" someone by claiming he may have violated a crime the guy knows he didn't violate? In fact, a nonexistent crime.

Spin that, Dumbfuck.

Really? Dems are talking about impeaching Biden? Got some links to back up your bloviating bullshit?
Wow, do you not listen to your own party?

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
I don't think there's just one answer. Some really didn't like having a black potus. I didn't like Obama's policies. Not all of his goals were wrong, imo. but his color was only important in that we've crossed that bridge finally. Some think he's the only one to take on the free trade oligarchs. Some think he's the only one who wanted borders.

Georgia election official on Trump call: ‘Nobody I know who would be president would do something like that’

Georgia election official Gabriel Sterling condemned President Trump’s call with Georgia’s secretary of state, saying, “I personally found it to be something that was not normal, out of place and nobody I know who would be president would do something like that to a secretary of state."

Georgia election official on Trump call: ‘Nobody I know who would be president would do something like that’ (msn.com)
How many Presidents does lil Gabe know? Any?

Trump is talking about sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected governement of the United States of America.
sounds just like your Russian Collusion bullshit
There's a audio tape, genius.
Edited audio tape. The whole transcript is on line. Stop lying, if you are capable of that.
The entire recording was posted online by the WP.

Why does the title of this thread conflict with what actually occurred? Oh that's right, OP is PROG.

Even with a doctored edition for what was said Trump did no such thing, and it wasn't even implied. Trump is within his boundaries to request a Governor follows the rule. The gov. insists he has, well that would be subjective until proved otherwise. Problem is separation Fed. & State. End of the day it's the Gov. responsibility unless it's determined nonstandard, then it's up to congress & court.

You didn't listen to Trump's phone call to the GA
There is nothing illegal here.... dumb? yes. Heresay? yes
WIth all of this - obviously what is being ignored is we have two state officials who recorded a conversation with the President so they could give or sell it to the media.
It wasn't leaked. It was provided.
Is that illegal?
Have you looked at Georgia and Federal laws related to it?

If a democratic president had done what he did, would you be defending the Democratic president that lost his second term, for the same actions as Trump has done?
Yep. I would. You will never find one post from me discussing impeaching Obama. I thought the WJC impeachment was stupid too. Trump is done in less than three weeks. Who will you blame for all your ills then? Scapegoat will be long gone. Issues will still be here.

Trump is a criminal. Do we accept that?
In America you're innocent until you're proven guilty. Do we still accept that?
Only in court. If you did it, you are guilty whether it can be proved or not.
I guess you live in a different version of America than I do since here the courts determine guilt and or innocence.
These are the same people who like to say Hillary Clinton has never done anything wrong.
It's laughable
Wrong and criminal are vastly different. Wrong/Right is subjective. Criminal is objective.
Everyone knows the intent was corrupt. It will be added to his corrupt legacy.
Everyone? Every singe person in the world?

Trump does that often.. He says. "Everyone hates you or everyone is angry with you."
It can't be too comfortable to tell the President that he's full of shit:
Or that he and Brian Kemp are stealing Trump blind. He's busy stealing votes from Trump while
Trump is asking him to find some.

Raffensperger and Kemp are two rino republicans who sunk millions into Dominion vote stealing machines
for the entire state who should actually be in jail for election fraud, of which there is much in Georgia.

It's a hoot that all you folks crying over the past two months over election irregularities can't present anything but innuendo and then when it hits you in your face you're in denial. Tell us, in all the manual recounts of paper ballots conducted where did they come up with a descrepancy caused by those Dominion voting machines?
It's a hoot how your idiot-mesmerizing press omits facts that support President Trump but plan, edit, and publish lying lies that Demmies rejoice in that were actually the sins of the Clinton war room, George Soros, and rich tricksters who cheated other people out of their intellectual properties, then turned around making billions off someone else's brain trust, and if it feels good it's a drug for gullible people who fall for lies that will bury the Constitution in commie hands. Commies make laws that lead to mass murders of peaceful dissenters. Its proponents don't want even a whisper of opposition, by any means possible including slavery, justice only for themselves, death to dissenters.

Too lazy to move to a real communist society, today's communists prefer telling sweet nothings and cheating at the polls by insider deep state operators with preplanned silencers of the truth. With support of the ignorant and preaching Alinskies tried and true methods, they fool most of the people most of the time usurping thespian tricks to make cheap mush seem like caviar to the unchary.

Poor Trump.. He's been a victim for 40 years.
Hyperbole is Trump's calling card. Still to me he was a very good President.

That he was. In his four years he did great for this country and you can bet Biden will undo it all. This country was in great shape before the very convenient Chinese Virus hit. We sure won't get that greatness back with Biden at the helm.

If that jack ass gets in we will have four years of misery in this country and those that voted for his stupid as will be regretting it big time.

God willing, no nation will ever elect another white nationalist as their leader. The damage done by Donald Trump will take generations to undo, especially the transfer of wealth to the top 10%.

The USA is definitely finished as the leader of the free world. The risk of you electing another white supremecist with authoritarian tendencies, one who is either smarter or better able to wield the levers of power is much too great.

Trump has done nothing but aid, abet and facilitate the rise of China and Putin throughout his 4 years in office. Just as the west was pulling Iran away from Putin's influence, Trump ended the treaty, and attacked Iran on multiple occasions just for good measure, to ensure the Mullahs would never again trust the west, ensuring Putin's alliance was safe.

In failing to sanction Russia, Trump allowed Russia to sell its gas to the EU, saving Putin from economic ruin, and allowing Trump to whine about the EU failing to honor US sanctions. Win/win for both Trump and Putin.

In tearing up the nuclear non-proliferation treaty with Russia, on the grounds that Russia wasn't complying, instead of applying sanctions under the treaty to stop the violations, Trump freed Putin to develop and build his nuclear arsenal. Win for Putin.

Up until Trump decided to politicize covid and blame the Chinese for it, he was praising Xi for his "transparency" with the west to fight it. After all, Xi helped Trump's re-election campaign by signing that sham "Interim trade deal" that gave Trump a big PR victory and the American people in general and farmers in particular, nothing.

I've read enough of what passes for discussions of business, law and economics on this forum to fully understand how ignorant the posters here are to any of these issues. They just parrot whatever party line the Republican Party and the Billionaire Right Wing media is telling them on all things economic.

The one thing none of you people has ever once mentioned is the economic cost of letting the virus run unchecked in your country: how much does it cost to test 253 million people? We've done half the number of tests per million of population, and since we went with the easy to use WHO test, our tests are a whole lot cheaper and more accurate than the wild west of testing in the USA.

Then there's the cases per million of population. Yours are four times what ours are, hence you have many more hospitalizations and deaths. How much is this costing your municipal hospitals? Your private insurance companies? These are economic costs that are being paid out with the 30+% of administration costs instact, which is a further drain on your economy.

Other countries quashed the virus in the spring, allowing our people to get back to work over the summer. We're shut down now to stop the spread of virus so we can all get back to work and school. Keeping our people fed and housed in the meantime is our focus.

No one quashed the virus in the spring dumbass. They predicted 3.2 million deaths in my country and that never happened thank God.

Kick your ass back to Canada. Inflict yourself on your own citizens. Dumbass.

No they didn't, you stupid cow. They predicted 3.2 million deaths if you did absolutely nothing, and with 360,000 dead on only 21 million cases, you're right on track to meet those numbers, by the time you achieve "herd immunity", since vaccinations are completely stalled because Dumb Ass Trump didn't give the states any money to buy syringes or to hire staff to set up vaccination clinics.

The CDC predicted 60,000 deaths if you did everything "perfectly" and nothing went wrong. You did nothing right. Not testing, not PPE, and not lockdowns. The CDC said 100,000 and at the top end, 120,000 deaths if things went badly.

In addition to the 360,000 people who have died, there are currently 8 million more who are sick. At the current rate of 2.8% of positive cases dying, that's another 233,710 deaths, just on the people who are sick today, and at the rate of 200,000 new cases a day, you could soon be seeing 5,000 deaths a day within weeks.

You keep talking about these massive numbers of deaths, numbers unlike any other first world nation, as if they were nothing. As if the thousands of people are lining up in food lines were no big deal. None of this is happening in Canada, or Europe, or Australia/Asia. This isn't even happening in Africa, for heaven's sake.

Only in America. And you want to re-elect the guy who was in charge of this clusterfuck?

Trump spent all of the money getting the vaccine made, and nothing on it's distribution or getting it into arms.
Documented cases. My entire family had it but I am the only one in the database as I was the only one tested. Medical experts agree.

Trump didn't do a great job here in terms of communication but did everything else very well. Even Corpse Biden thanked him for operation warp speed.

Please stop bashing our country.
She has a reason to bash. Deaths per million in Canada is 420. It's 1087 in the U.S., roughly 2½ times worse.

If you believe the numbers, which I don't. I already stated that number of cases is severely understated and number of deaths is overstated (that is just my guess) since hospitals get more money if the death is COVID. I had COVID back in March as did my wife and kids. I was the only one tested. So I am officially infected and recovered. My wife and kids are not in the database but they too were infected and recovered. In fact my wife doesn't have her full sense of smell and taste back yet.

We are also a much more unhealthy country than Canada. As a result many are more susceptible to COVID-19 effects. We are the fattest modern country in fact. I am sure Canada is close but they are not as fat. And they have fewer people as well.
ShortBus, I said nothing about "cases." Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?? :ack-1:
She did. To me all you leftists are the same.

Did you listen to Trump's call to the GA sec of state? He's so pathetic.. He even launched an attack on Stacy Abrams.. Trump is giving the American people the ammunition to put him in prison. Who but Trump is that stupid?
He has been voted out. Don’t care what he thinks now. He is irrelevant. I dislike Abrams too. She just plays the same race card over and over again and she is fat. No self respect.

Trump is 100 pounds overweight..
Different for men and he wasn’t when he was her age. And it’s not 100 pounds. Maybe 40.
Their respective BMI's aren't too different...

Abrams ... 32.4
Trump ...... 32.1

When I was a PRT (Physical Readiness Training) coordinator for the last 8 years I was in the Navy, men could only go up to 22 percent body fat, but women (because of the way they are built) could go up to 33 percent, and the numbers went up as you got older. Abrams would be within body fat percentages according to the Navy, but Trump would be put on remedial PRT for being too fat.
Trump is 74 so he d be retired
Yes, obese and retired.
Not only is President Trump the current President, Joe Biden is not. Not only that but because Joe Biden's campaign turnouts ranged from less than 40 to under 300 most of the time, and his advisers disallowed him from answering questions conservative reporters asked and allowed only soft pedal questions from cooperating leftist reporters.

That made red blooded Americans feel intense disgust.

All the Constitutional laws of voting were overriden by far leftists which broke Constitutional law of voting changes being made by state legislatures and state legislatures only. So a lot of the suspect ballots were technically illegal for reasons illegal rules were adopted in key states.

And you know it, too, don't you.

You just like drama queens and chaos. Hitler wasn't great orator, but he could incite the mob.

Trump has tried to change the constitution, but he's dumb as a stump. Don't worry.

Trump is talking about sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected governement of the United States of America.
sounds just like your Russian Collusion bullshit
There's a audio tape, genius.
Edited audio tape. The whole transcript is on line. Stop lying, if you are capable of that.
The entire recording was posted online by the WP.

So?

“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime. What I said was Impeached Trump threatened him with "vague criminal consequences."
And since there is no crime involved, your claim he threatened him with criminal consequences is fucking stupid. But then, everything you post is.
LOL

Dumbfuck, who said there was no crime involved? What i said was that Impeached Trump threatened him for committing "vague criminal consequences."

You really suck at this.

Be specific.
I'm not a mind reader, dumbfuck. Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime.
Trump didn't make the claim. YOU posted the claim, Assflap.

Your continued dodging of this just proves that you have nothing.
"Trump didn't make the claim. YOU posted the claim, Assflap."

LOL

You poor, demented soul -- yes, Impeached Trump made the claim. You've already been shown this; you just don't realize it because you're truly fucking brain-dead. So here it is again...

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk."

"What crime do you think the GA SOS committed?"

Again, I don't think he committed a crime which is why I already said I don't think he committed a crime. Again, chalk your ignorance up to you being brain-dead .

Forum List

Back