CNN A married gay man is running for president. That's a big deal?...Not if you are a DemonRAT!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg entered the 2020 race for president on Wednesday, announcing his intentions with a video featuring scenes of him and his husband, Chasten, cooking and playing with their dog, Buddy.

Should Buttigieg win his long-shot bid for the Democratic nomination, he will become the first nominee of a major political party who publicly identifies as gay. If he goes on to defeat President Donald Trump, it'd be a historic win.

Read more at msn.com ...

These candidates pose a real problem for a party that has used race and gender warfare to attract constituents; in the end, they can only accommodate so many of those groups - and those omitted can be hard to placate.

Blacks could have delivered PA, WI, and MI to Hillary - and they didn’t. The party has learned, and I’m curious to see how they deal with the 2020 primaries. They already have white women, Hispanic men, a halfrican woman (Harris), and now a deviant mental case; real problems ahead as they try to keep the freak show together.

Facepalm.gif

The Democrats are a joke. It’s like trying to take a carnival side show serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg entered the 2020 race for president on Wednesday, announcing his intentions with a video featuring scenes of him and his husband, Chasten, cooking and playing with their dog, Buddy.

Should Buttigieg win his long-shot bid for the Democratic nomination, he will become the first nominee of a major political party who publicly identifies as gay. If he goes on to defeat President Donald Trump, it'd be a historic win.

Read more at msn.com ...

These candidates pose a real problem for a party that has used race and gender warfare to attract constituents; in the end, they can only accommodate so many of those groups - and those omitted can be hard to placate.

Blacks could have delivered PA, WI, and MI to Hillary - and they didn’t. The party has learned, and I’m curious to see how they deal with the 2020 primaries. They already have white women, Hispanic men, a halfrican woman (Harris), and now a deviant mental case; real problems ahead as they try to keep the freak show together.

Facepalm.gif

Get ready for the gaslighting. If you take note he’s a homosexual they’ll say “it’s no big deal why are you obsessed with that?”
9AA4352A-98F9-4EC0-82AB-3FB72B2E562D.jpeg

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

so?

I thought conservatives were tolerant.....

you keep SAYING you are TOLERANT and it is the libs/dems who are IN-tolerant.....

so...

what's the problem?

Does it bother you to realize that even modern conservatives are too liberal for you?

MOST conservatives WOULD VOTE for a woman or a black man.....

something they never would have done 20 years ago.

If a gay married male is the best man for the job then why not hire him?

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

so?

you keep SAYING you are TOLERANT and it is the libs/dems who are IN-tolerant.....

so...

what's the problem?

Does it bother you to realize that even modern conservatives are too liberal for you?

I don't have a problem with gays. If the guy could do the job then I'd have no problem with him as POTUS.

Of course he wouldn't beat Trump so we will probably never know. He is mayor of a town. No small feat.

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

so?

so...

what's the problem?

Whatever man, I was ready to vote for Herman Cain until the Democrats kneecapped his campaign with false accusations and sending him pics of his grandkids at school.

He would have been better than Romney or McStain.

10x better than Obama.

Last edited:

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

Butt igieg??? Lol

Wow.....how will our Sharia house members react?

Jo

He isn't "married". He's a queer and marriage is a man and a woman in a covenant relationship. Two men or two women can't accomplish that. It's physically and spiritually impossible.

Read more at msn.com ...

Facepalm.gif

so?

so...

what's the problem?

Whatever man, I was ready to vote for Herman Cain until the Democrats kneecapped his campaign with false accusations and sending him pics of huf his grandkids at school.

He would have been better than Romney or McStain.

10x better than Obama.

Herman Cain had a brilliant economic plan.

Jo

He isn't "married". He's a queer and marriage is a man and a woman in a covenant relationship. Two men or two women can't accomplish that. It's physically and spiritually impossible.
So is remarrying several times with ex-wives still alive...that is called adultery.

Just because laws are made doesn't mean they are right or fair. ( meaning the Obama assholes and their alleged protected class of bs).

AMERICA IS NOT READY FOR SOME GAY FK PRESIDENT MSM MAKES THE DUMB ASSES THINK all this gay shit is happening no it' snot . ELITES ARE BREAKING DOWON SOCIETY STOOGE.
What century do you think we live in?[/QUOTE

Good for him. He doesn’t have a chance in Hell of winning, but if it makes the silly faggot haters whine than all the better.

Forum List

Back