CNBC staffers still licking their wounds

Undoubtedly there's going to be a backlash to the backlash. By cancelling debates Republicans are going to look like they're scared of tough questions. Most Americans didn't see the debates. What they believe is going to be whatever happens in the next few days. The Republicans could likely be seen as taking the low road.
They ARE scared of tough questions....that's quite evident by the reactions.

Bod. Bod. Bod.

Name the questions that were based on an economic policy debate.

Undoubtedly there's going to be a backlash to the backlash. By cancelling debates Republicans are going to look like they're scared of tough questions. Most Americans didn't see the debates. What they believe is going to be whatever happens in the next few days. The Republicans could likely be seen as taking the low road.
Horseshit. They have nothing to gain by subjecting themselves to a firing squad manned by DNC apparatchiks.

A comparable question in the Dim debate would be for the moderator to point out that Hillary is a liar and then ask Bernie whether she has the character to be president.
Sanders already stood up for Clinton when asked that sort of question when he said "the American people are sick and tired of hearing about your damn emails!"

Democratic debate 2015: Hillary Clinton's big night - CNNPolitics.com

I like Bernie. I might vote for him.

But on that topic he could not be more wrong.

Media responds to peoples interests. If we are still hearing about the eternal Benghazi BS...it is only because people are not sick and tired of hearing about them.

Tough questions? Uh no, bullshit questions. did the democrats get attacked for finances? Did they get asked stupid questions like your worst attribute? Fantasy Football? I mean the list is endless of stupid and pointless questions. Show me a tough questions asked of Hilary?
Jeb seemed pretty fucking excited about that fantasy football question :rofl:

Jeb looked like they brought him out of a coma to do the debate. They didn't get it all the way done.

When the audience is booing the moderators for their idiotic questions.......

When Cruz's pushback hits a 98.........

When Carl Bernstein calls the debate reprehensible.....

You know that CNBC fucked up.

^^^ KABOOM!! You nailed it :eusa_clap: I don't know why the left even try to deny what they did it was that over the top obvious.

Reactions to what?

Those were not reactions to 'tough' questions and you know it. God your partisan glasses are so thick that you cant even see reality when it is GLARINGLY obvious.

Forum List

Back