Obama is sending troops into Syria!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Not to worry though, they are just military advisors. What could possibly go wrong? LOL

War-is-cool.jpg

This is exactly one of the reasons we need to elect Bernie Sanders. Not only does everything become free overnight, there would also be peace on earth as well.

One question though, is it true that Bernie Sanders only owns one pair of underwear?

The Right thinks Putin is a hero for doing so.

Isn't that bizarre, conservatives love the czar of Russia but hate our own president and for no reason other than he's black. I wonder when the last time Bush called to chat with 'Pooty Poot'.

Isn't that bizarre, conservatives love the czar of Russia but hate our own president and for no reason other than he's black. I wonder when the last time Bush called to chat with 'Pooty Poot'.
Hey cupcake how about YOU explain WHY this is OUR war?
Go ahead.
It's not, obviously. Though BOOOSH caused all this, AND the depression that makes all this possible...great job.

Go ahead.
It's not, obviously. Though BOOOSH caused all this, AND the depression that makes all this possible...great job.
STILL screaming Bush? He's not president anymore okay? Why is this OUR war? Go ahead idiot anytime.

It's not that, it's just that Putin is just so damn sexy. Have you ever seen him without a shirt?

Besides, Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize.

Boring.

Right wingers like the bad boys like Putin.

It's not that, it's just that Putin is just so damn sexy. Have you ever seen him without a shirt?

Besides, Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize.

Boring.

Right wingers like the bad boys like Putin.
Yeah and he has killed MORE people since then than ANY person in history that got the award.

Go ahead.
STILL screaming Bush? He's not president anymore okay? Why is this OUR war? Go ahead idiot anytime.
It's obviously not our war (can you read?), but we want to help the better people against the a-holes.On the other hand, Booosh wrecked the world so badly we're nowhere near over him yet. The GOP hasn't learned a gd thing either.

Not to worry though, they are just military advisors. What could possibly go wrong? LOL

War-is-cool.jpg
What wars did Obama start again, dupe?

How about Libya?
It's a tribal country. He ENDED a civil war, and got rid of a historically bad actor. Led from behind, a genius. Not our gd business anymore.
Oh, my bad, Obama said that was not really a war. It was more like a gang bang in Chicago.

Forum List

Back