CNBC: Joe Biden Addresses the Nation on Infrastructure Plans for the Democratic Party

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX

He wants to spent $2 trillion dollars to modernize America. He says the windows are too porous, the roofing is too old, the streets are too rickety, and the nation must help.

EDIT: Yes, he has a stutter. We all know this...so please go light on mocking his stutter

Last edited:

He wants to spent $2 trillion dollars to modernize America. He says the windows are too porous, the roofing is too old, the streets are too rickety, and the nation must help.

Indeed infrastructure must be addressed, but that was the stupidest, most ennui-inducing pack of lies I've seen given TV time.

That man couldn't inspire a fly to land on shit.

What's another 2 trillion ?

He's already gotten that through once.

• Banned

We liberals like to spend money. You already know that.

As long as it isn't your money, of course.

I've paid taxes since 2012, bro. It is my money...and yours. And hopefully a lot of Jeff Bezos.

Eat the rich.

Let's be clear.

You left-wingers (not liberals) like to spend other people's money.

And yes....I know that.

I've paid taxes since 2012, bro. It is my money...and yours. And hopefully a lot of Jeff Bezos.

Eat the rich.

That young, eh? Explains a lot.

I've been paying taxes since 1970.

Let's be clear.

You left-wingers (not liberals) like to spend other people's money.

And yes....I know that.

Correct. This can never happen again in America:

Untitled11.jpg

Eat the rich.

You're sucking off the rich, my friend. You're here defending the billionaires and their corporations every day.

HERE COMES JOE! Never earning a paycheck, not understanding how economies work, having contributed to the problems for 49 years, now here comes Joe to fix everything with a bailout without the economic strength to support it using YOUR money that you'll spend the rest of your grand-children's lives paying back. :21:

Eat the rich.

You're sucking off the rich, my friend. You're here defending the billionaires and their corporations every day.

When have I defended the rich here? I always say the same simple thing: eat the rich.

Duplicate thread. Except mine was merged with another thread about a hour ago....

Biden Just Did a Bush Senior...

This thread is a full discussion and includes the actual speech, not a random link to George Bush talking 30 years ago you weirdo.

Duplicate thread. Except mine was merged with another thread about a hour ago....

This thread is a full discussion and includes the actual speech, not a random link to George Bush talking 30 years ago you weirdo.

The thread was tacked onto the one about George Bush. The title was "Is anyone watching Joe Biden's speech about infrastructure?"

I included a link to a story about his "upcoming speech" but not a link to the actual speech itself. After all, who the hell really wants to watch that blabbering fool?

The thread was tacked onto the one about George Bush. The title was "Is anyone watching Joe Biden's speech about infrastructure?"

I included a link to a story about his "upcoming speech" but not a link to the actual speech itself. After all, who the hell really wants to watch that blabbering fool?

People who wish to be lulled to sleep.

Forum List

Back