C'Mon Man

You think they told Joe to get those EO's to the right person and he forgot? There has been speculation that he cannot handle anything at all. Or is this a new kind of transparency no one has let the American people in on.
The Federal Register is where official documents are POSTED to the public. The EO’s were signed as reported and have taken effect. And what do you suppose the lag time between signing and posting was for Trump.

And that raises a question. Why is this such a big deal to you. Actually, your post just warrants a big “So What!”

Apparently the three-day-old Biden Administration is running so smoothly that they're reduced to trawling around for website updates on the Federal Frickin' Register. Desperation strikes deep for the Contrarians.

I don’t think ragging on Biden serves any good purpose. It just brings the conversation down to the gutter incessantly occupied by democrats during trump’s term. Biden is nothing but a senile front anyway. It’s the demmunist party and their nefarious plans that are the real dangerous threat to the US. Keep it in those terms.
Welcome to the gutter. Name calling and silly terms like demmunist earn you a VIP spot there.
Demmunist is not a pejorative. It’s an accurate description. The democrat party has been overrun by marxists. They censor and shakedown and force their control agenda on everyone.
Demmunists.

Demmunist is not a pejorative. It’s an accurate description. The democrat party has been overrun by marxists. They censor and shakedown and force their control agenda on everyone.
Demmunists.
Good for you. You’re every bit as honest as Trump. Even when you say a pejorative is not a perjorative.

Demmunists.
Good for you. You’re every bit as honest as Trump. Even when you say a pejorative is not a perjorative.
It’s an accurate description. If you’re offended by the description then maybe you shouldn’t abet democrat communism. Pretty simple.

Demmunists.
It’s an accurate description. If you’re offended by the description then maybe you shouldn’t abet democrat communism. Pretty simple.
Until 11 months ago, I was a Republican conservative. Now, I’m an independent Goldwater Conservative and I’ll probably go back to the GOP when honesty, integrity, and decency have been restored.

I’m not offended by your words. I’m just amazed how childish both sides are when it comes to name calling. If you want to be taken serious, then keep some substance to your posts. Otherwise, you just sound like the local redneck we all laugh at.

Demmunists.
Until 11 months ago, I was a Republican conservative. Now, I’m an independent Goldwater Conservative and I’ll probably go back to the GOP when honesty, integrity, and decency have been restored.

I’m not offended by your words. I’m just amazed how childish both sides are when it comes to name calling. If you want to be taken serious, then keep some substance to your posts. Otherwise, you just sound like the local redneck we all laugh at.
My posts are always substantive. The democrat party has been completely coopted by hard line marxists. That is manifesting itself through hijacked elections, censorship, violence, every form of segregation imaginable and blacklisting. Demmunists. Refute that.

Demmunists.

My posts are always substantive. The democrat party has been completely coopted by hard line marxists. That is manifesting itself through hijacked elections, censorship, violence, every form of segregation imaginable and blacklisting. Demmunists. Refute that.
You need to stop confusing peaceful social conscious democrats, who abey laws, work hard and who peacefully protested this summer for social justice with these hard lined nigga's that are shooting up the country....news flash, not only don't these mf's vote, they wouldn't know a democrat if it came wrapped in white pussy.....just sayin

Forum List

Back