Clowning Without Borders Aims To Give Refugees Another Way To Heal

Sally, do you again report about clowns? Why dont you go there then and tell those people that the terrorist clowns they fled are lawful rebels. That would make you the most laughable clown.

I don't think the pipsqueak in Germany realizes that he is one of the biggest clowns on this forum. As you can see, folks, it was killing him that the children were having some entertainment to take their minds off all their troubles. Maybe Bozo, the Assad cheerleader, would stick on a big red nose and flopppy shoes and go and entertain the children himself. He can tell them that Assad sent him.
But Sally. Assad sends aid to the people, not fucking clowns. You can ask the WHO.
WHO EMRO WHO and the Syrian Arab Red Crescent reach eastern Aleppo and Mouadamiya in Rural Damascus News Media centre

We are not talking about your hero Assad in this thread. It is about children in a war-torn country having a little entertainment so that they can forget their troubles for a while. If you can't agree that this is a good thing for the children, then you shouldn't be posting on this thread. There are other threads into which you can drag your hero.
I don't think the pipsqueak in Germany realizes that he is one of the biggest clowns on this forum. As you can see, folks, it was killing him that the children were having some entertainment to take their minds off all their troubles. Maybe Bozo, the Assad cheerleader, would stick on a big red nose and flopppy shoes and go and entertain the children himself. He can tell them that Assad sent him.
But Sally. Assad sends aid to the people, not fucking clowns. You can ask the WHO.
WHO EMRO WHO and the Syrian Arab Red Crescent reach eastern Aleppo and Mouadamiya in Rural Damascus News Media centre

We are not talking about your hero Assad in this thread. It is about children in a war-torn country having a little entertainment so that they can forget their troubles for a while. If you can't agree that this is a good thing for the children, then you shouldn't be posting on this thread. There are other threads into which you can drag your hero.
It was you who who brought Assad into the discussion.

Really??? Can you pinpoint where I dragged in your hero in my original post? It was you who had nothing good to say about these childrem being able to have some entertainment, and you still can't say anything good about it
Its post 12, dumbass.

Look who is calling someone a "dumbass." The dumbass is you. Go back and see how you responded to my original thread in a negative manner by trying to put me down.. As you can see, folks, he is not interested in unfortunate children getting some entertainment. It looks like it has been very difficult for him to admit that children in war-torn locations need something to cheer them up.

Forum List

Back