Zone1 Closed. This is a conspiracy theory and I told you before I will no longer move your threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I just noticed this, why does this joker have the final decision? The title is what the mod said. Everything about possible fraud is not conspiracy. This is bullshit. There is evidence and it is never considered.

It's a conspiracy. Sane people understand that.
Why? Do you really think our elections have integrity? How can a sane person believe they do? This is no more than a planned response after the massive 2020 fraud. The plan to call any questions and facts a conspiracy. It amounts to censorship on the Communist level, and a justice system a close second.. Wise the fuck up.

1683057547099.jpeg

I just noticed this, why does this joker have the final decision? The title is what the mod said. Everything about possible fraud is not conspiracy. This is bullshit. There is evidence and it is never considered.

That thread is a ridiculous conspiracy theory and lie from an unreliable source.

The thread was moved accordingly and appropriately.

That thread is a ridiculous conspiracy theory and lie from an unreliable source.

The thread was moved accordingly and appropriately.
In which case, every single thread and comment from you idiots regarding Trump, DeSantis, any Republican, needs to be moved to conspiracy theories immediately. All lies from far left sources.

Election fraud comes in different colors... and the left have mastered all of them... that being said they still nearly lost it all... so vote... no excuses vote early do not wait... if we all vote they can't beat us cheating or no cheating....

You should go on a hunger strike. I hear that's what Kari Lake is going to do, and she's expecting great results.

Why? Do you really think our elections have integrity? How can a sane person believe they do? This is no more than a planned response after the massive 2020 fraud. The plan to call any questions and facts a conspiracy. It amounts to censorship on the Communist level, and a justice system a close second.. Wise the fuck up.

Massive I tell you, Massive. LOL

Did you hear that from Glen Beck, or Q, or was it just the voices in your head?

Massive I tell you, Massive. LOL
It was. That is why Congress did not investigate the election. Why Trump was kicked off Twitter and Facebook. Why Dominion started intimidating people and media with lawsuits. And the MSM repeated the lies about baseless claims and refused to cover anything pertaining to fraud with legitimate questions.

Election fraud comes in different colors... and the left have mastered all of them... that being said they still nearly lost it all... so vote... no excuses vote early do not wait... if we all vote they can't beat us cheating or no cheating....
Tump only loves himself. Keep watching how loveable Trump has been in the last 18 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back