Clinton tried to kill santa.

Rico

Apr 11, 2006
I know it should be in humor but since it's topical this is hilarious.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=WlSH1zhKOrY[/ame]

Wait a minute. We love Christmas. It's a great day to exchange MATERIAL WEALTH.

Perhaps for you. In my family, it's a great season, not day, to remember our Savior, remember and re-connect with our loved ones. Last year I spent less than $300, including wrap, cards, and $50 to collection at church.

Easter, my donation was larger, but total outlay was less than $225, including dinner for 10.

Perhaps for you. In my family, it's a great season, not day, to remember our Savior, remember and re-connect with our loved ones. Last year I spent less than $300, including wrap, cards, and $50 to collection at church.

Easter, my donation was larger, but total outlay was less than $225, including dinner for 10.

Well I'm an athiest so Jesus to me is just a cook at a restaurant that I go to. But I still like the christmas holidays.

• Thanks
Reactions: Nuc

What do you think about the idea of say, your family telling you that the only gifts that you can give to each other this year are donations to charities?

Tim's family did this last year, and didn't even bother to check with us about it. We didn't even know until a week before Christmas. I have no problem donating to charities, but I do it throughout the whole year regularly (more than I would be able to at Christmas), and I use Christmas as a time that I spend my money on my family and friends. I do drop coins in the SA kettle when I can, and other types of charities, as well as a toy or two for the toy drives, but unless the person on my gift list SAYS they want to have their gift as a donation, I assume they are ok with something else.

The details are that they all drew names and each person has to pick a charity to for their 'giver' to give to. They are basically telling me what to do or buy with my money. Tim's aunt is the one who instigated this, and she is a flaming liberal, so it doesn't surprise me she's trying to control where or what I spend my money on. This goes for the kids too...she's apparently trying to teach them some sort of lesson about giving. Um...Nathan is 3 and the only real kid in that side. The next 'kid' up is 14.

What do you think about the idea of say, your family telling you that the only gifts that you can give to each other this year are donations to charities?

Tim's family did this last year, and didn't even bother to check with us about it. We didn't even know until a week before Christmas. I have no problem donating to charities, but I do it throughout the whole year regularly (more than I would be able to at Christmas), and I use Christmas as a time that I spend my money on my family and friends. I do drop coins in the SA kettle when I can, and other types of charities, as well as a toy or two for the toy drives, but unless the person on my gift list SAYS they want to have their gift as a donation, I assume they are ok with something else.

The details are that they all drew names and each person has to pick a charity to for their 'giver' to give to. They are basically telling me what to do or buy with my money. Tim's aunt is the one who instigated this, and she is a flaming liberal, so it doesn't surprise me she's trying to control where or what I spend my money on. This goes for the kids too...she's apparently trying to teach them some sort of lesson about giving. Um...Nathan is 3 and the only real kid in that side. The next 'kid' up is 14.

That would really tick me off. I would play along, and then afterwards tell Auntie that I gave all the $$ to the NRA or the RNC. Tee hee hee, :)

Forum List

Back