Clinton Supporters - Don't All Bill Clinton's Rapes Bother You?...

Clinton Supporters - Don't All Bill Clinton's Rapes Bother You

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 'No's' still have it so far. That's pretty disgusting, but it is a rare expression of honesty coming from Clinton Bootlickers. They don't care about women. They never did.

Who did Clinton rape, exactly?
The Clintons’ Greatest Shame: Chelsea Clinton is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell

Bill-Clinton-cigar-3.jpg

79dd8d3afac9b1d89c71ac752c7cd681.jpg

The 'No's' still have it so far. That's pretty disgusting, but it is a rare expression of honesty coming from Clinton Bootlickers. They don't care about women. They never did.

The Clintons’ Greatest Shame: Chelsea Clinton is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell

Yup, and that other Bill didn't rape anyone either. Whatever you say. :cuckoo:

47704530.cached-1-640x480.jpg

So you agree Trump is a rapist.

Clinton supporters continue to obsess over some comments Donald Trump made about women years ago. So i think it's fair to ask them how they feel about Bill Clinton's numerous sex assaults. Is it just faux outage they're expressing over Trump's comments? Or do they really care about women?

Then someone realizes that it isn't Bill who's running for the presidency.

Yes, there is the white bill And the black bill... A politically correct double standard?:lmao:

Clinton supporters continue to obsess over some comments Donald Trump made about women years ago. So i think it's fair to ask them how they feel about Bill Clinton's numerous sex assaults. Is it just faux outage they're expressing over Trump's comments? Or do they really care about women?

Whatever makes you feel better about supporting pure evil, i guess. But they're both criminals. They should be in prison.

So what? Here are two child rapists on Jeffery Epstein's Lolita Express...

CuwG4agWgAEXtRq.jpg

Whatever makes you feel better about supporting pure evil, i guess. But they're both criminals. They should be in prison.

What rape should Bill Clinton be in prison for?

Look, we get it. You're fine with rape and corruption, as long it's Democrats doing it. You're a typical partisan dimwit. You'll support any and all crimes Democrats commit. You're a lost soul.

Look, we get it. You're fine with rape and corruption, as long it's Democrats doing it. You're a typical partisan dimwit. You'll support any and all crimes Democrats commit. You're a lost soul.

You haven't named a single woman Bill Clinton raped.

Bill still isn't running for president. Also his approval ratings were much higher than the real evil that was George W. Bush. Clinton fucked women, Bush killed people and then set up power vacuums to be filled by people like ISIS.

Trump says Hillary is a wonderful woman and Bill was a great president..

Last edited:

Bill still isn't running for president. Also his approval ratings were much higher than the real evil that was George W. Bush. Clinton fucked women, Bush killed people and then set up power vacuums to be filled by people like ISIS.

Way to deflect and defend pure evil. Whatever helps you sleep better i guess.

Way to deflect and defend pure evil. Whatever helps you sleep better i guess.

It's funny you should point out your own deflecting and how easy you sleep at night. Again, Bill still isn't running for office. Hillary is. Hillary didn't fuck those women, Bill did. It's not hard, now is it?

Forum List

Back