Clinton Supporters - Don't All Bill Clinton's Rapes Bother You?...

Clinton Supporters - Don't All Bill Clinton's Rapes Bother You

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clinton supporters continue to obsess over some comments Donald Trump made about women years ago. So i think it's fair to ask them how they feel about Bill Clinton's numerous sex assaults. Is it just faux outage they're expressing over Trump's comments? Or do they really care about women?

If I were a Democrat and had a certain level of belief in Clinton, I might delude myself into thinking it was all just manufactured right wing smears. But I don't see how anyone can see Hillary's body of criminal activity and stay loyal. I just can't. You even see them coming out and trying to justify sh** with some but everybody is corrupt stuff. Only partisans accept such a weak outlook though.

Clinton supporters continue to obsess over some comments Donald Trump made about women years ago. So i think it's fair to ask them how they feel about Bill Clinton's numerous sex assaults. Is it just faux outage they're expressing over Trump's comments? Or do they really care about women?

If I were a Democrat and had a certain level of belief in Clinton, I might delude myself into thinking it was all just manufactured right wing smears. But I don't see how anyone can see Hillary's body of criminal activity and stay loyal. I just can't. You even see them coming out and trying to justify sh** with some but everybody is corrupt stuff. Only partisans accept such a weak outlook though.
Why don't you lay out Hillary Clinton's body of criminal activity for all of us to see. And supply sound proof for all of it, not he said / she said bullshit from the likes of breitbart, infowars, etc...

I won't be holding my breath.

Why don't you lay out Hillary Clinton's body of criminal activity for all of us to see. And supply sound proof for all of it, not he said / she said bullshit from the likes of breitbart, infowars, etc...

I won't be holding my breath.

The only people denying Hillary Clinton's criminal activity are the willfully complicit. I will lay out nothing for your sorry ass, deuche.

You should be much more concerned with Trump's history of sexual predation.

Way to deflect and defend your rapist hero. Nice job. :cuckoo:
You are a liar, telling a whopper of a lie. You just like making a thread with the name Clinton and rape in it. You have nothing to prove your accusation. Just the same old lies told twenty years ago, regurgitated for today, but lies all the same.

He's a degenerate sex predator. Shame on you for defending and supporting him.
Shame on you for constantly bearing false witness, i.e., lying.

Not a Clinton supporter here but what bothers me more than Bills rapes is Hillary not only defending a child rapist,but claiming that child was a liar and liked what happened and then laughing about and saying the child rapist passing the polygraph forever destroyed her trust in polygraphs. That is absolutely DISGUSTING and how the fuck can ANY female especially young females look up to someone who did that?
More dementia. She was assigned to the case by a judge and tried to get out of it.
And? That means she gets to say the girl WANTED it to happen?
The things she said about the girl, Hillary said she was informed about.

That means she gets to LAUGH about it?
She didn't laugh about it. She laughed at the fallibility of polygraphs and she laughed at an inept prosecuting attorney who lost the key evidence in the case.

I have seen ZERO evidence she tried to get out of it.
Now you have ...

“She got appointed to represent this guy,” he told CNN when asked about the controversy.

According to Gibson, Maupin Cummings, the judge in the case, kept a list of attorneys who would represent poor clients. Clinton was on that list and helped run a legal aid clinic at the time.

Taylor was assigned a public defender in the case but Gibson said he quickly “started screaming for a woman attorney” to represent him.

Gibson said Clinton called him shortly after the judge assigned her to the case and said, “I don't want to represent this guy. I just can't stand this. I don't want to get involved. Can you get me off?”

“I told her, ‘Well contact the judge and see what he says about it,’ but I also said don't jump on him and make him mad,” Gibson said. “She contacted the judge and the judge didn't remove her and she stayed on the case.”

Prosecutor in controversial case says Clinton had no choice but to defend rapist

She probably enjoyed torturing the girl because that's the kind of sadistic shit Clinton is into. Take your "dementia comment" and shove it up your dumbocrap rapist loving ass. :)
Your continued dementia is noted.

Not a Clinton supporter here but what bothers me more than Bills rapes is Hillary not only defending a child rapist,but claiming that child was a liar and liked what happened and then laughing about and saying the child rapist passing the polygraph forever destroyed her trust in polygraphs. That is absolutely DISGUSTING and how the fuck can ANY female especially young females look up to someone who did that?
More dementia. She was assigned to the case by a judge and tried to get out of it.

She didn't laugh about it. She laughed at the fallibility of polygraphs and she laughed at an inept prosecuting attorney who lost the key evidence in the case.

Now you have ...

“She got appointed to represent this guy,” he told CNN when asked about the controversy.

According to Gibson, Maupin Cummings, the judge in the case, kept a list of attorneys who would represent poor clients. Clinton was on that list and helped run a legal aid clinic at the time.

Taylor was assigned a public defender in the case but Gibson said he quickly “started screaming for a woman attorney” to represent him.

Gibson said Clinton called him shortly after the judge assigned her to the case and said, “I don't want to represent this guy. I just can't stand this. I don't want to get involved. Can you get me off?”

“I told her, ‘Well contact the judge and see what he says about it,’ but I also said don't jump on him and make him mad,” Gibson said. “She contacted the judge and the judge didn't remove her and she stayed on the case.”

Prosecutor in controversial case says Clinton had no choice but to defend rapist

She probably enjoyed torturing the girl because that's the kind of sadistic shit Clinton is into. Take your "dementia comment" and shove it up your dumbocrap rapist loving ass. :)
Your approval of child rape is noted.

Now you have ...

Sadly, your dementia persists as I've never approved of child rape.

Now you have ...

Lying democrat but then I repeat myself.

Now you have ...

Lying democrat but then I repeat myself.
Watch how easy it is to prove you're demented...

Either quote me saying I approve of child rape or expose how right I am when I point out you're demented....

The 'No's' still have it so far. That's pretty disgusting, but it is a rare expression of honesty coming from Clinton Bootlickers. They don't care about women. They never did.

Why don't RWNJs know that President Clinton is not running for office?

Why don't they mind that their candidate bragged about being a serial sexual predator who has raped many women?
You do know using the hildabeast is his loophole to another possible term.

Bill Clinton was never convicted of rape.

Donald Trump was never convicted of rape.

Both men have had well publicized consensual affairs and both men have had well publicized accusers whose claims did not meet the legal standards required for a conviction.

If you trust the American Legal System - which is the greatest one on earth - than you cannot invent a rape conviction that does not exist, unless you are as politically motivated as the accusers of these men and your standards for a conviction rise no higher than unsubstantiated accusations and innuendo.

Those are the facts.

Problem is: paulitician wants to live in a world where the accusers of Clinton are telling the truth but the accusers of Trump are lying - yet Paulitician offers zero legal proof. He is just slinging mud.

[And he supports a candidate who literally goes into an emotional meltdown whenever he is accused of anything. Can you imagine what Donald Trump would do if he faced a 30 year witch-hunt like the Clintons? Trump can't handle the slightest provocation without becoming an unhinged baby]

It gets worse for paulitician. If mere accusations are sufficient for paulitician to assume guilt, than he has zero basis to vote for Trump, who is currently being accused of fraud in his Trump University case, and who was just recently accused of rape by a 13 year old girl. The case was dropped, but why not use the rightwing strategy of dignifying accusations with no legal standing?

Trump and paulitician don't see what they are doing. If they treat accusations against the Clintons as true prior to any legal finding, than Trump himself is disqualified based on the accusations against him.

The reason paulitician doesn't see this hypocrisy is because I would bet my life that his post high school education is extremely thin. I cannot imagine he has spent much time in any intellectual environment that required the construction of arguments that follow from well built premises. He doesn't make arguments, nor does he respect the legal process. He epitomizes a system that has replaced civil debate with pure mudslinging.

By paulitician's vacant standard of proof, all the accusations about Trump's collusion with Russia to hack this election are true.

Why not respect the rule of law and only call something a crime once it has been proved in a court of law? [Why do all people who hate the Constitution act the same way?]

Wrong...we actually know that energy companies controlled by Putin gave the Clinton foundation 23.5 million dollars and paid bill Clinton for speeches......and ended up with 20% of ur uranium....

Nice lie though....

And Trump paid tons of money to the Clintons over the years, but this doesn't make him a Democrat.

Let me ask you a question.

If the sum total of financial relationships to Russia is your metric, than would you walk away from Trump if you had evidence that his ties to Russia were far more direct & comprehensive than the Clinton Foundation, which has used corporate donations from every continent and nearly every country to fund their work on Climate Change, Economic Development, Global Health, etc.

Trump has praised Putin. The FBI has EVIDENCE that leads them to the suspicion that Russians have hacked Clinton's campaign.

But let's face it. This doesn't bother you anymore than Reagan selling arms illegally to Iran in the 80s and funding a secret war in Central America, which was in direct violation of the American Constitution, and far more impeachable than lying about a Monika Lewinsky blower. Your job is not to investigate the Russian problems of Trump. He is the one you trust more in this election. Your job is to dig up dirt on the other side. You don't care about any dirt on your side. You are a foot-soldier who is fighting for the side you believe in.

If David Duke and his white supremacist neo-nazi coalition supported Hillary Clinton, you'd use this information to hurt her. But if that same evil coalition supports Trump, you say nothing. This is why we think you're full of shit with the Cold War and War on Terrorism. These were always political footballs used to win elections and control the head lines. When we peel back the onion layers, we realize that Russia and the KGB's Putin isn't really that much of an enemy.

FBI Suspects Russia in Hack of John Podesta Emails

Since the 1980s, Trump and his family members have made numerous trips to Moscow in search of business opportunities, and they have relied on Russian investors to buy their properties around the world.
“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”
‘Clinton’s black son’ records direct appeal to Obama

The 'No's' still have it so far. That's pretty disgusting, but it is a rare expression of honesty coming from Clinton Bootlickers. They don't care about women. They never did.

Who did Clinton rape, exactly?

He's a piece of shite sex predator. But hey we know, 'rape and corruption are just soo cool... As long as Democrats are doing it.

Bill Clinton was never convicted of rape.

Donald Trump was never convicted of rape.

Both men have had well publicized consensual affairs and both men have had well publicized accusers whose claims did not meet the legal standards required for a conviction.

If you trust the American Legal System - which is the greatest one on earth - than you cannot invent a rape conviction that does not exist, unless you are as politically motivated as the accusers of these men and your standards for a conviction rise no higher than unsubstantiated accusations and innuendo.

Those are the facts.

Problem is: paulitician wants to live in a world where the accusers of Clinton are telling the truth but the accusers of Trump are lying - yet Paulitician offers zero legal proof. He is just slinging mud.

[And he supports a candidate who literally goes into an emotional meltdown whenever he is accused of anything. Can you imagine what Donald Trump would do if he faced a 30 year witch-hunt like the Clintons? Trump can't handle the slightest provocation without becoming an unhinged baby]

It gets worse for paulitician. If mere accusations are sufficient for paulitician to assume guilt, than he has zero basis to vote for Trump, who is currently being accused of fraud in his Trump University case, and who was just recently accused of rape by a 13 year old girl. The case was dropped, but why not use the rightwing strategy of dignifying accusations with no legal standing?

Trump and paulitician don't see what they are doing. If they treat accusations against the Clintons as true prior to any legal finding, than Trump himself is disqualified based on the accusations against him.

The reason paulitician doesn't see this hypocrisy is because I would bet my life that his post high school education is extremely thin. I cannot imagine he has spent much time in any intellectual environment that required the construction of arguments that follow from well built premises. He doesn't make arguments, nor does he respect the legal process. He epitomizes a system that has replaced civil debate with pure mudslinging.

By paulitician's vacant standard of proof, all the accusations about Trump's collusion with Russia to hack this election are true.

Why not respect the rule of law and only call something a crime once it has been proved in a court of law? [Why do all people who hate the Constitution act the same way?]

Wrong...we actually know that energy companies controlled by Putin gave the Clinton foundation 23.5 million dollars and paid bill Clinton for speeches......and ended up with 20% of ur uranium....

Nice lie though....

And Trump paid tons of money to the Clintons over the years, but this doesn't make him a Democrat.

Let me ask you a question.

If the sum total of financial relationships to Russia is your metric, than would you walk away from Trump if you had evidence that his ties to Russia were far more direct & comprehensive than the Clinton Foundation, which has used corporate donations from every continent and nearly every country to fund their work on Climate Change, Economic Development, Global Health, etc.

Trump has praised Putin. The FBI has EVIDENCE that leads them to the suspicion that Russians have hacked Clinton's campaign.

But let's face it. This doesn't bother you anymore than Reagan selling arms illegally to Iran in the 80s and funding a secret war in Central America, which was in direct violation of the American Constitution, and far more impeachable than lying about a Monika Lewinsky blower. Your job is not to investigate the Russian problems of Trump. He is the one you trust more in this election. Your job is to dig up dirt on the other side. You don't care about any dirt on your side. You are a foot-soldier who is fighting for the side you believe in.

If David Duke and his white supremacist neo-nazi coalition supported Hillary Clinton, you'd use this information to hurt her. But if that same evil coalition supports Trump, you say nothing. This is why we think you're full of shit with the Cold War and War on Terrorism. These were always political footballs used to win elections and control the head lines. When we peel back the onion layers, we realize that Russia and the KGB's Putin isn't really that much of an enemy.

FBI Suspects Russia in Hack of John Podesta Emails

Since the 1980s, Trump and his family members have made numerous trips to Moscow in search of business opportunities, and they have relied on Russian investors to buy their properties around the world.
“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”
‘Clinton’s black son’ records direct appeal to Obama

This guy could be legit. Some of things he talks about, sound pretty realistic.

Forum List

Back